rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnant Girlfriends/Ex's Banging Other People

To put this in perspective before I start, I consider myself obsessive compulsive to the extreme when it comes to germs or contagions in general.

Now let me just cut into this... What would you think of a loosely connected woman being pregnant with your child smashing other men, or other women/he-she's/she-he's?

My ex is supposedly pregnant with my kid. She's loyal to the nth luckily for me. The pregnancy horniness brought this thought into mind. I wondered what she would do if I wasn't willing to keep fucking her exclusively for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Has anyone ever pondered this?

from being tramatized by the women fucking dogs thread.

im guessing she'd do some dirty filthy mcnasty shit.

Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me. Are you really able to accept another dude poking away at your kid?

What do you think of fucking pregnant women who have another mans child?

Typically pregnant and breastfeeding women are fairly loyal and at that point in time the least likely to cheat.

All else equal, letting another man stick his dick in your woman is never alpha. Never let down your guard.

Quote: (11-05-2014 06:14 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

What do you think of fucking pregnant women who have another mans child?

As good an excuse to raw dog as you'll ever get.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I guess this thread could be the "Who has the pregnant woman (from another guy) flag?" I haven't done it, but at least one of my friends has. She was single and pregnant, and I have no idea if she was still with the boyfriend when she slept with my friend.

Quote: (11-05-2014 08:56 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

I guess this thread could be the "Who has the pregnant woman (from another guy) flag?" I haven't done it, but at least one of my friends has. She was single and pregnant, and I have no idea if she was still with the boyfriend when she slept with my friend.

I have, she was married when I started seeing her and got pregnant while having hookups with me. Better believe I got a DNA test. Dodged that bullet.

Ok. so now we have a new category of flags..

Quote: (11-05-2014 09:06 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

The category would be "Flags of Shame"

I've smashed a preggo before! As far as I know she was a surrogate for her cousin who couldn't conceive. At the end of the day it was a two flagger. Pregnant stripper.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

A preggo slut tried to woo me before(after being smashed during the pregnancy by at least two other guys). I turned her down because the situation was gross knowing that I'd be going behind an unknown amount of guys raw that probably rawwed themselves in this nasty bitch.

Overall, its no judgment on other people doing it, but I wouldn't want my unborn being shampoo'd with some other guys batter

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:59 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Overall, its no judgment on other people doing it, but I wouldn't want my unborn being shampoo'd with some other guys batter

I suppose it's already too late to ensure that you get pregnant the type of chick who doesn't take lots of cockaz from random men?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'd like to capture this flag that you guys speak of

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Just for the sake of pondering: hope she doesn't swallow the baby batter. That was what tripped me out the most.

Chicago Tribe.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I'm not really worried about mine Eel. I'm just poking the forums experience on the topic.

Quote: (11-05-2014 10:54 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2014 09:06 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

The category would be "Flags of Shame"
[Image: tattered-Flag.png]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

She's your ex so she can screw who she wants. But why is she your ex?

Let's not use the word "preggo". That's fat girl behavior.

Quote: (11-06-2014 04:12 PM)fmman Wrote:  

My [Image: troll.gif] sensors are tingling.

Dude read the OP. He said it's supposedly his baby and is nailing her on the regular.

Chicago Tribe.

Quote: (11-07-2014 01:35 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Dude read the OP. He said it's supposedly his baby and is nailing her on the regular.

Chill out I'm new here and certainly need an FAQ for newbies

Quote: (11-09-2014 06:38 AM)fmman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2014 01:35 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Chill out I'm new here and certainly need an FAQ for newbies

You mean like this one
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11115.html

Hate to have to play adult in this convo, but I'm not getting your priorities here. If you really think you have a kid coming into the world, I think that should be your focus -- first getting a DNA test then figuring out how to responsibly parent if it's a positive test.

We talk a lot about the irresponsibility of single mothers in this forum and in the manosphere in general. Just today several of us chimed in on a thread started by Game Ethic about a horrific murder of a child by his single mom and her boyfriend.

But we can't chide single moms on the one hand, then high-five each other when we might be creating them on the other. I'll say what we'd say to single mothers here: I hope this situation resolves itself to the benefit of the child.

I hope it does too. I'm acting as if it's my baby until proven otherwise via DNA test. Likely, this is my child. I stopped living like a nomad since the news. This is more stressful and trying than I imagined, even knowing it would suck, but I promised myself to make damn fine people. Luckily for me my baby mom may be crazy, but she's a very smart woman. This kid will be bilingual, well fed, private school taught and hopefully a proudly masculine boy. We haven't come to finality on everything as far as upbringing goes. I still have high hopes for providing a good life perspective.

Odd as it is she said she doesn't want me helping at all if it's not my son. That came off irrational to me, but she is bourgeois beyond a level that I can relate to.