rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New To PUA

New To PUA

Hello guys im new to this but i have a story allready, sat night i went out with 2 of my boys we were hanging out by the bar having a drink and there was a group of girls on the other side i knew one of the girls and i think she wanted me but i didnt really want her cuz i mean i work with her and she is not all that anyways, her friend was really hot so when the song started i aproached her and grabed her hand but the girl that likes me grabed her told her something and the girl rejected me, after a few seconds the girl that liked me came up to me and danced with me but the whole deal is that the girl i like was staring at me the whole night and giving me signs for me to go dance with her but i didnt try because i got rejected once.. what should i do next time...

New To PUA

You should have never quit the first time. Did even try turning that situation into your favour? Sandwich?

New To PUA

What you should have done is went up to talk to your work colleague...then naturally introduced yourself to her friends whilst making small talk with the girl you know...during this you should have made sure the girl you actually like knows you like her...all without getting a cockblock from the girl you know. Then you could have worked your way into a position where you could spend some time with the girl you like, either that same night or a follow up date.
The trick is to anticipate the cockblock and make sure she doesnt see her more attractive friend as a threat.
Although I may be talking crap....should get round to reading BANG and learning more about whats on this site...