rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries for cougars

So I'm a big fan of cougars myself, fit women between the ages of 35-50
I've been traveling around Asia for the past year, had decent success with cougars in Thailand and China. What I like about them is that they're crazy in bed and never put up any LMR.The best part is they're not after you for the money, they just want some young dick and in some cases they have a decent income and they end up buying gifts for you. I was boning a 45 yr old married Milf in Taiwan with huge tits, she ended up buying a watch for me as a gift the day that I was leaving lol.

So the question is, does anyone know any other countries where there are hot cougars into young guys?

I'm planning to go to Sao Paolo this January, but I'm kinda nervous because I don't know portuguese. Feel free to share your experiences regarding cougars.

All I can say is.....America, it's more common here than any other place in the world and that's considering it's not that normal down here.

In other places I have a harder time, but no in the good o'le USA.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-04-2014 07:59 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

All I can say is.....America, it's more common here than any other place in the world and that's considering it's not that normal down here.

In other places I have a harder time, but no in the good o'le USA.

I would agree. Lots of american cougars. You will also find a higher number of good looking women in that age group compared to other countries.

I definitely agree with CR here.

When you think about it, the idea of an older women chasing younger men for the most part a western phenomenon. Women from non-Western countries are married and have likely had several children by the time they're 35. In addition to this, the US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

Throw in feminism, "you-go-girlism", and a hypersexualized society and yo have the perfect storm for older (35-50 y.o.) women chasing after young men. They've put the idea of family out of their mind for the time being, until perhaps they manage to lock down another beta down the road.

In fact, this mindset is becoming so ingrained and accepted in parts of society that some men give their wives permission to sleep around with younger men because she's so "sexy".

I did some pipelining on Okcupid for american cougars, had mediocore results. A lot of cougars there get messaged by young guys, so the competition is harder.

I would think in countries where women to have to fight for a good man so one of them with a kid or who is 30+ is considered washed up and completely ignored

Budapest okc was great for good looking cougars.
I think, lots of ee countries will have decent cougars, because they still keep themselves looking good.
As apposed to so many American women that drop off their late twenties.

Now..if you go to big American cities where it benefits older chicks to look good..things are different.
Atlanta has lots of decent women, same with nyc.the difference is that they will probably be caolderbeer women or trying to find a guy for his money.

Ee women are after money just as much as everyone else, but their attitude isn't as asshole like as American women.

I'd like to say Hispanic women also..but lots of Hispanic women gain weight when they age..especially after a kid.
But I've seen handfuls of Puerto Rican, Mexicans, Colombian women.
Their culture rewards them for looking good also

I am the cock carousel

I've heard that Japan is great.
Can anyone confirm?

Quote: (11-04-2014 12:09 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Can anyone confirm?

I can somehow relate, asians girls love white guys, i had a very easy time in taiwan,china, thailand, so probably japan will provide a similar experience

I find it unbelievably easy to bang Asian women in the cougar age. Ukraine had surprisingly hot cougars walking around in Kiev. But as other people said, the US is a good bet. NYC has plenty of cougars

Quote: (11-04-2014 03:17 PM)travolta Wrote:  

I find it unbelievably easy to bang Asian women in the cougar age. Ukraine had surprisingly hot cougars walking around in Kiev. But as other people said, the US is a good bet. NYC has plenty of cougars

Are the cougars in Kiev in pursuit of young dick? From what I've read, money seems more important for girls there.

Quote: (11-04-2014 03:21 PM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 03:17 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Are the cougars in Kiev in pursuit of young dick? From what I've read, money seems more important for girls there.

Most UA girls want an older guy. From what my wife says it is an embarrassment for an older women to be seen with a younger guy but in private who knows eh?

Most UA girls age bad. Those cougars you see are probably under 30 so they aren't really cougars. UA girls tend to look much older as they age(unless in the west). Remember teenagers get pregnant over there so you got young mothers walking around.

Can anyone confirm?

Yes, young guys picking up married women in their 30s or 40s is common, or so I've heard. From what I understand, it's one of those things that has a learning curve, but once you know how it works it isn't that difficult. When I taught English, I'd say at least 50% of my married women students dropped IOIs.

Quote: (11-04-2014 05:55 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Can anyone confirm?

Yes, young guys picking up married women in their 30s or 40s is common, or so I've heard. From what I understand, it's one of those things that has a learning curve, but once you know how it works it isn't that difficult. When I taught English, I'd say at least 50% of my married women students dropped IOIs.

Last time I was in Tokyo I spent a bunch of time in Akasaka. Friends there are eating that place up. Its expensive and the women are gold diggers but the cougars are smoke shows and some of my wildest nights have been with Japanese cougars.

You are "traveling around Asia", on the lookout for "cougars"?

It's like touring Rome or Paris and looking for McDonald's food... you'll find it, sure, but why settle for low-quality, in the land of plenty of (relatively) easy top-quality?

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:57 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Now..if you go to big American cities where it benefits older chicks to look good..things are different.
Atlanta has lots of decent women, same with nyc.the difference is that they will probably be caolderbeer women or trying to find a guy for his money.

Atlanta is amazingly good cougar hunting territory. It has a tremendous number of middle class women 35-50 who are good looking for their age and keep themselves in shape but can't find a man because there is a shortage of single straight men in the city.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

There is no shortage of straight men in the city.

These career women are simply full of themselves in terms of wanting a man much better than them..and inflating their self worth way to high.

There is a shortage of single men wanting middle age women that are full of themselves

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-04-2014 08:29 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

It's like touring Rome or Paris and looking for McDonald's food... you'll find it, sure, but why settle for low-quality, in the land of plenty of (relatively) easy top-quality?

Step down your tone man.
If you can read you should see that this thread is about "Best countries for Cougars"
Nothing else.

Can anyone confirm?

I listened to the Naughty Nomads podcast some weeks ago and he interviewed some guy, I think he was an author who had been living in Japan for a long time and also banged hundreds of women there. He spoke about the high cougar factor there and about Japanese women in general. He apparently got burned out on pussy there.

I think the episode was called " Sex in Japan " or something similar.

EDIT: here is the link.
https://soundcloud.com/hangoverradio/ep-...fhen-bryan

Also, remember that Asian women frequently hit the wall much later than Western women.

Asian women do age better in general but I don't think the wall is that much later. Maybe i've been in asia too long but i'm hyper aware of flaws with older asian women. Older asian women may be slim but they tend to be way more skinny-fat than the younger women. Plus the skin takes on blemishes which they use an increasing amount of makeup to hide. When you get the clothes off it's definitely way more noticeable.

I rarely encounter one that's bangable at 35+. Some of the attraction seems to be asian inflation.

I didn't go to Asia for them, but it was a game changer after I arrived.

Why I like them?

1. The ones who keep fit are nearly as good as their young counterparts, I've banged cougars which most RVFERS would rate a 7 or a 7.5. I never touched anything under 6.5
2. They don't get emotional, they know everything is purely physical, hell I had a lady tell me that we shouldn't even say hi If we saw each other outside LOL, that we should be very discreet.
3. They're not broke, they don't expect you to pay for their food,rent, bla bla

After meeting these cougars my mindset changed completely, I still pursue young girls, but cougars became a fun part of my life, who said you can't have a cougar and a young girl on rotation?

Quote: (11-04-2014 08:11 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Can anyone confirm?

Last time I was in Tokyo I spent a bunch of time in Akasaka. Friends there are eating that place up. Its expensive and the women are gold diggers but the cougars are smoke shows and some of my wildest nights have been with Japanese cougars.

Do you know Japanese?
If not did you have a hard time getting them into bed without speaking Japanese?
How is their general english level?

Quote: (11-05-2014 03:37 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Why I like them?

1. The ones who keep fit are nearly as good as their young counterparts, I've banged cougars which most RVFERS would rate a 7 or a 7.5. I never touched anything under 6.5
2. They don't get emotional, they know everything is purely physical, hell I had a lady tell me that we shouldn't even say hi If we saw each other outside LOL, that we should be very discreet.

After meeting these cougars my mindset changed completely, I still pursue young girls, but cougars became a fun part of my life, who said you can't have a cougar and a young girl on rotation?

Ok, thanks, I better understand your interest and gaming strategy now.

I am still a bit doubtful about this, though : "They don't get emotional"... Maybe they are just ashamed to show it, at first, for cultural reasons. But women this age certainly have potential for major drama...?

Quote: (11-05-2014 11:00 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2014 03:37 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Why I like them?

Ok, thanks, I better understand your interest and gaming strategy now.

I am still a bit doubtful about this, though : "They don't get emotional"... Maybe they are just ashamed to show it, at first, for cultural reasons. But women this age certainly have potential for major drama...?

I haven't encountered any drama from Asian MILFS, period
One of them even said she can help me get numbers from girls I like, she offered to get the number of the waitress serving us food LOL, it was probably a shit test tho

I received much more drama from younger girls, they would constantly bug me on LINE, message me at random times etc