rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What outfit is the model prankster guy wearing in his video?

Any idea what outfit the model prankster guy in this video is wearing?

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Jeans and a white v-neck?

So far the closest match is the Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Short Sleeve V Neck in white. The jeans likewise appear to be Calvin Klein of some type.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

You know when I first saw that thumbnail I was wondering the same thing... I was thinking damn that's a good fitting V-neck

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:48 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

So far the closest match is the Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Short Sleeve V Neck in white.

That shirt has more specification than my personal computer.

Just spend some time in the gym for definition...then wear any fitting shirt

I am the cock carousel