rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Shape but Ugly Woman talks about it on Reddit

23, in shape, hurt face.

Talks about going to a club.

There's some female privilege stuff mentioned, but by and large she's not pretty enough to cash in.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/...please_be/

Now before you go through your manosphere flow chart responses

Here's what else she says

"I have received equal cruelty from women too, just not in this particular incident."

WIA

Every time I feel bad for a sloot, I remember some of the guys stating: "Would you feel bad if this happened to a man?"

I wouldn't, so 0 fucks given.

My thoughts exactly L M McCoy.

Take this woman's situation and multiply it by several hundred times and you have what 80% of guys deal with...

Also we all know woman can get a guy to fuck them. The ones that are having trouble finding a guy are aiming their sights too high and should drop them a few points.

My guess is she tried to punch above her weight for attracting guys since she was with her attractive female friends but soon she was brought back to earth/reality to her "actual smv"

Quote:Quote:

There was a photographer going around the club, taking pictures of the people there. I assume it was for some promo for their website or something. He got to our group, and literally circled us several times, taking several pics from different angles. I was kind of psyched about this, so I did my best to look like I was having a good time, made sure he could snap me at my best. But after a while I realized he wasn’t circling us to get our best angles. He was trying to get a frame without ME. If I moved closer to the center of the group, for instance, he would tilt his camera a little the other way. I couldn’t believe it until finally, he actually came up to me and asked me to get out of the shot.

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

I actually have empathy for this girl.

Taking her story at face value, she made an attempt to be pretty (good feminine quality), didn't come off as entitled, nor is looking for fake validation. She strikes me as honest and polite with a good attitude (other good feminine qualities). She's not looking to be worshipped like a lot of feminists, rather just to be accepted and treated better.

If a feminist had written this article it would simply be:

I went to the club and all the guys were intimidated by me.

Quote: (11-02-2014 02:10 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"I have given out equal cruelty to unattractive men too, just not in this particular incident."
Fixed.
The irony is that this is the type of girl that gives out the harshest rejections and goes out her way to sabotage her good looking friends.

"Taking her story at face value, she made an attempt to be pretty (good feminine quality), didn't come off as entitled, nor is looking for fake validation. She strikes me as honest and polite with a good attitude (other good feminine qualities). She's not looking to be worshipped like a lot of feminists, rather just to be accepted and treated better. "

Yeah right, lets all take what a girl says at face value cause when in story has a girl told one thing and then went to do the exact opposite [Image: tard.gif]

This woman goes through the same path many men (What, 75%, maybe more) go when they take their chance with a woman.

If something bad happens to a woman and she doesn't immediately tell everyone on social media, does it make a sound?

[Image: 111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg]

Would not bang.

I have some sympathy, because no matter how well she stays in shape, dresses nice and acts feminine, she'll never ever be able attract a half way alpha male. There is simply no reprieve for a girl whose face looks like it's been hit by a brick. Even busted/fat/midget dudes like Steve Buscemi, Rick Ross or Peter Dinklage can still get mad pussy with fame or wealth, but no one's going to fuck Adele. There is literally nothing an ugly girl can ever do to improve her lot. I feel sorry for ugly or short guys too, but at least if they maximize everything else in their lives they still have a chance. All women have is their looks, and their looks age like milk.

So I feel sorry for her, with a caveat. For beauty to exist we must have ugliness. Each generation has become progressively more attractive over time as uglier people had less surviving children, a 5 today might have been an 8 a thousand years ago. Our standards our relative, notice how they go up when we are in quality rich environments. This means a persons attractiveness is relative to the attractiveness of other people around them. So for true beauty to be possible at one extreme of the spectrum, down right ugliness must also exist. Not all of us can be born good looking, and that's how it's supposed to be. Life ain't fair.

Though love is nice. Its not the end all of life.Having transcendent purpose that exists independently of the mating game will certainly help her out the most. And in a religious society she would be a nun instead of a spinster.

GTFO. She needs to learn how to be realistic, just like men do. As a man, I need to able to operate in a comfortable environment where I can spit my best game: so if I'm not comfortable in clubs, maybe I need to go to a coffee shop or library or something.

If you're a woman and you have an ugg face but a nice body, maybe being in the club surrounded by 9s and 10s who literally blow you out the water isn't the best bet. She'd probably do a lot better in a different environment. I also have this sneaking suspicion she has an OKC/POF account and has shot down a ton of decent dudes online, too.

I give zero fucks to this woman's story.

Have I felt ignored by women whereas my friends were met with friendly, chatting and smiling women on the dancefloor? YES.
Have I had even 5s turn me down? Yes.
Have I not been invited to hangout whereas my more good-looking friends were? Yes
Have I acknowledged i will never even get something like 30 likes on a facebook on a personal picture, whereas my elder sister gets 100 for just saying "I am so happy" followed by a duckface? YES.
Have I even cried after having had 0 dances lasting more than 1 mn with women during a night out, even with all my dancing skills, whereas a buff douchebag with OK face and zero dancing moves outside the basic two-steps and encastred like concrete on the floor made out with smiling girls, without even going out of his way to approach them? Hell yes I cried.
If I told the internet about this, would they care? NO

So what?
The whole world is shallow. Even you, me. We will all have a first impression of someone when we see him/her.
The main difference is that guys at RooshV will not avoid discussing with some guy who is a 4/5 as long as he is interesting and has value.
Clubs are typically suited for shallowness. This is something that was happening decades ago,and will still continue to exist.

This is why I am working on improving myself: working out, learning another language, improving my conversationnal skills, physical abilities, cooking skills,clothing style, planning to travel etc.
because I know for a fact (all your experiences that were described on this forum prove it) that after I do that, i will get better opportunities at life.
Further, until my value gets higher, I have been sticking for girls that are 6- because I know my looks fall in that range, and I have to be realistic, not entitled like almost all girls today are. Guess what? i even scored a couple lays from girls in that range.

This is the only thing that prevents me from completely giving up. And i have to thank the forum for that.
To the ugly girl: learn what your place on the SMV is ( likely, to the 3-4 range), and learn to shoot for guys who are 4 or 5 , you have a shot there. Sorry but the 7+ will never give you the time of the day. Stop FEELING entitled to the top dogs.

To the other ugly men like me; we can bypass it and be up to 6-7 in SMV. We will probably never be players drowning in 8+ pussy. Hell, probably never players altogether. But we can attract a fair share of not bad-looking women, and have an overall interesting life. And score the occasional 8.
Further, attracting girls should not be the focus of our life.

On my death bed, I won't fucking care If people remember me from the quality and/or amount of girls I pulled.
But if they remember my personnality, the values I left as heritage to my children and entourage, the courage and will I showed to them, then I will leave in peace.

TLDR: Learn game, and do not focus on what it can do for others to have game, but focus on what game can offer YOU. Always be realistic in your current limitations and overcome them one by one, THEN you can try to establish new ones.
Most of guys will not pull over 7s consistently. This is something that should be sticked in a lot of minds too.

I read this story a few days ago and it seemed like a troll post. Something posted with a high potential of going viral. The minute I saw the headline, I know there would a ton of support for her situation.

Even if it's a true story, I don't have much empathy. Her life is going to be fine. Girls that age are very vulnerable until they see how skewed the dynamics are. They are still in the bubble world of college and post college life, where all that matters is what their friends think and partying.

In the past year I've seen overweight and busted girls get wifed up by guys who were doctors. They weren't bad looking guys either.

In a room full of 9s and 10s this girl may be ugly. But she'll fire up Tinder and OKC and get plenty of suitors.

Face off crimewatch body off baywatch.

Nothing a strong paper bag won't fix.

Women are absolutely relentless in the way they judge the attractiveness of a man, so she gets no mercy from me.

Also, I would bet that she ignores the lower quality/ugly/short men she meets.

However, as long as she:
- Remains in shape.
- Keeps her skin, hair etc in the best possible condition.
- Learns how to fuck well/give good head.
- Cooks and cleans the house.
- Has a feminine, submissive disposition.
- Is pleasant, caring and non-argumentative.

she should at least be able to get herself a low-quality, beta guy.

Quote: (11-02-2014 06:07 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

So I feel sorry for her, with a caveat. For beauty to exist we must have ugliness. Each generation has become progressively more attractive over time as uglier people had less surviving children, a 5 today might have been an 8 a thousand years ago.

If this is happening, and I agree it likely is, it is because of sexual selection, not necessarily survival of the fittest. Unattractive people (especially men) have always survived right there with the more attractive people. But they don't thrive. They don't reproduce and spread their genes as much.

To the article, this is absolute female sexual entitlement. I read her spiel and gave up trying to find a response that let her know she is merely experiencing what most guys- and plenty of other girls, have to deal with.

Quote: (11-02-2014 08:33 AM)Moto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2014 06:07 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

So I feel sorry for her, with a caveat. For beauty to exist we must have ugliness. Each generation has become progressively more attractive over time as uglier people had less surviving children, a 5 today might have been an 8 a thousand years ago.

If this is happening, and I agree it likely is, it is because of sexual selection, not necessarily survival of the fittest. Unattractive people (especially men) have always survived right there with the more attractive people. But they don't thrive. They don't reproduce and spread their genes as much.

It is happening still to this today and yes mostly through sexual selection, but no doubt survival of the fittest played a big role back when poorer people (who tend to be uglier even after you control for weight) didn't survive as long as everyone else.

I think some of you are underestimating how busted she must be. If the post is real, and a club photographer was purposefully angling shots to keep her face out of the pictures, and this is one ugly ugly girl. Sure she could probably get attention from low value men, but would you be satisfied only fucking obese women all your life? And having no way to get any better? I put a lot of work into maxing out every area of my "value" as it were as part of my personal philosophy, I sympathize because I can't imagine what it would be like to have no way of improving your lot in life.

I see lots of ugly women with dudes. Everywhere I go, at all income levels, in all social circles. In circles of the most upwardly mobile, ambitious and attractive young adults, I see totally ugly chicks fitting in and actually being the center of attention. So being 'ugly' is not a deterrent to 1) friends, 2) finding dudes willing to date and F you and 3) I cant believe I am actually writing about this.

This girl is a whiner attention whore.

How do we even know she's ugly? Chicks have all sorts of weird self image issues. Without a picture I'm not going to bite.

Quote: (11-02-2014 09:25 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

How do we even know she's ugly? Chicks have all sorts of weird self image issues. Without a picture I'm not going to bite.

Exactly...pic or GTFO, and no 'Waah! My appearance is a sore point for me now so no pics!' doesn't qualify this for me; troll I'm thinking.

If not...plastic surgery.

first world problems.

If this chick really hits hard times, legitimate hard times all she needs to do is get online and baby rape an awkward fat guy. She will then be able to get paid for life. I don't care about her situation or have sympathy unless she has been the victim of some random violent crime.

Zack Anner is crippled as fuck but seems to be enjoying life vs. crying on reddit.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This guy gets it:

Quote:Quote:

I'm sorry OP but welcome to life as a normal person. Even by your description in the post, no one was "mean" to you. The world does note owe you money for your cover charge, nor do strangers need to show enthusiasm up to your standards when dancing. Most people do not get accosted for random photos either, if anything everyone you interacted with was trying their best not to act like a jerk.
"Being an ugly girl is like being a guy: You're going to have to work."

Great example of how girls in Western Europe and America now grow up with the mindset of deserving to get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Not buying it. Almost certainly a male troll trying to write like a female.

EDIT: didn't see this post by Neo before posting the above.

I've noticed that Neo has a good nose for these things.

Quote: (11-02-2014 07:51 AM)Neo Wrote:  

I read this story a few days ago and it seemed like a troll post. Something posted with a high potential of going viral. The minute I saw the headline, I know there would a ton of support for her situation.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Girl needs to learn how to settle and accept the cards given. I bet there's a really awesome accountant somewhere who would appreciate her.

Does anyone have a picture of her? I'm curious what she looks like.