rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female CNN anchor smiles reporting attack on woman... victim is Bristol Palin

CNN anchor Carol Costello describes the audio tape as "the best minute and a-half of audio we've ever come across... well come across in a long time anyway."

In the audio, Bristol describes the incident with the police as the man pushing her to the ground, repeatedly calling her, "you [expletive]." Bristol gets back up and the assailant pushes her back down and drags her across the grass. She is also upset that she was in her "thong dress" in front of everybody being dragged on the ground.

You can see Costello playing with her necklace like a giddy schoolgirl as the playback ends. As we all know, with these nutters, nothing is sacred including other women. This "reporting" is a celebration of violence against others and is a disgusting display of putting petty politics before humanity.

Just two weeks before Costello's reporting on the Palin incident, she had an entire article entitled "'Sexy' clothes don't excuse sexual violence." Hey look! She doesn't like sexual violence against women. Hooray! Run-of-the-mill assault? Hilarious. Maybe she should pen an article "'Thong Dresses' excuse non-sexual violence."

Costello apologized; it really doesn't matter. She will be back pushing the same agenda next week. Humiliation followed by death and worse to anybody who isn't integrated with the hivemind, even if that person is a woman. Carol, I think your slip is showing. YOU can thank ME later.

Almost had forgotten about the Palins and the sheer hate the liberal media have for them. We often think that Team Woman is the most important thing for shrill feminists and leftists, but that counted for nothing when it came to an accomplished, attractive woman with a high-flying career and a family who just happened to be on the wrong side of the socio-political divide.

More evidence that what we are looking at is essentially a class war of "the right kind of whites" (the coastal elite, secularized Jews) vs "the wrong kind of whites" (conservatives, southerners), as the Dark Enlightenment has been positing. Female solidarity is only a convenient weapon within this larger war.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (10-23-2014 09:37 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Almost had forgotten about the Palins and the sheer hate the liberal media have for them.

Morons usually inspire hate.

To be fair, very few people are in any sort of shape to be thrust onto the national scene like Palin was.

I'd certainly end up looking like a moron if I suddenly was.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Bristol Palin was a f'ing hot pig as a teen

[Image: 1343428869_bristol-palin_1.jpg?w=500]

She's gotten a little chubbier now a young MILF but still absolutely worth nailing

[Image: bristol_palin.jpg?w=500]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

^^ Been eating too much bear fat.

I agree she was pretty attractive as a 18 year old.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Dudes on the forum defending a SIF damn.

Through the camera lens' of the mainstream media you would think this would have been another clear cut case of "violence against women". Imagine if this would have been Chelsea Clinton or some other Leninist politician's devil daughter spawn, CNN would have been singing a different tune. It's only violence against woman so long as the woman is on the correct end of the spectrum and agrees that 2+2=5. Hypocrites.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Quote: (10-23-2014 11:13 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

Through the camera lens' of the mainstream media you would think this would have been another clear cut case of "violence against women". Imagine if this would have been Chelsea Clinton or some other Leninist politician's devil daughter spawn, CNN would have been singing a different tune. It's only violence against woman so long as the woman is on the correct end of the spectrum and agrees that 2+2=5. Hypocrites.

No, imagine if it was Sacha or Muliah Obama. The world would have ended. Any other black girls? Oh who cares.

Quote: (10-23-2014 11:54 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

No, imagine if it was Sacha or Muliah Obama. The world would have ended. Any other black girls? Oh who cares.

Wait hold up so you're comparing a 23 year old single mother who has a five year old kid out of wedlock to teenage girls who have never done anything close to that....

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Bristol and Meghan could both stand to lose weight.

Meghan might be too far gone though.

WIA

This just underscores the hypocrisy of the left. A man physically attacks a woman (who is a "strong and independent single mom" looking to defend her younger sister) and they turn it into a punchline. If they actually cared about womyn, and womyn's issues they would be on her side.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Feminism is just one movement of many constructed to serve the ends of those in power. People who believe in feminism are useful idiots.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Nothing new here, women and minorities love to come to the defense of them and love to play up non issues into issues but its only if that women or minority falls into their camp. Everything is racist when its happening to a minority unless that minority happens to be conservative in which case there's a reason why it happenned to them and they deserved it or the women and minority interest groups just ignore those cases.

Quote: (10-24-2014 11:27 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Nothing new here, women and minorities love to come to the defense of them and love to play up non issues into issues but its only if that women or minority falls into their camp. Everything is racist when its happening to a minority unless that minority happens to be conservative in which case there's a reason why it happenned to them and they deserved it or the women and minority interest groups just ignore those cases.

Why are you trying to derail this thread into a race thread?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

although she may be getting a bit thick, still wb bristol palin.

no one is saying wife her up, mind you.

Quote: (10-24-2014 12:16 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2014 11:54 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Wait hold up so you're comparing a 23 year old single mother who has a five year old kid out of wedlock to teenage girls who have never done anything close to that....

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO. I'm comparing the love media has for Obama to its hate for the rightwing. The Palin's are supreme idiots, don't get me wrong. Although Willow isn't too bad.

It was in reference to "violence against women."

You gotta read the parts that are linked too, man. Damn.

So, now I guess you can
[Image: gtfo.gif]

So for actual violence against women, its a big joke to the femscists? #rapeculture

The recording is incoherent: old woman pushed? some guy?

Regardless, show this to a typical left wing SJW and watch the hamster spin to no end...

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I'm a liberal and I'd gladly aggressively bang Bristol Palin.

She actually reminds me of a girl who went to my high school. We got hot and heavy at a party, but I didn't close the deal. I think she's a Republican too.

When it comes to such issues, politics go out the window. I'm a uniter.

I think she's still super bangable. I don't mind a few extra pounds on a girl, but if she's built like a tank... then I check out.

Fuck it. I'd let doughy Bristol Palin suck my dick. Not sure if I would bang as I would have to investigate her pudge further. But back in her prime she had the boner going. To much Moose meat and other Arctic hillbilly fair ballooned her up.

I'm surprised nobody tossed Carol off the mound for a swing...

[Image: 6bk59gfvv6xx6xkv.jpg]

She's 53 years old, I guess for a bag of bones at that age she has held up well. Last time I checked she was still thin, and she looks more like 43 then 53.

Would you bang?