rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities/States with Hottest Girls/Best Ratios in US

There are a lot of intelligent discussions going on in this forum, especially compared to all the garbage you see floating around nowadays. A sensible question for us in (or stuck in) the US is which
state has the hottest girls and lowest Male to Female ratios (or just
general ease to get laid with good-looking women). Even though there
are other reasons to live in a place, Kansas City might have overall
better looking woman and a better ratio than say Washington DC.
Obviously there are hot girls everywhere, but some places are better
than others. There seems like a lot of intelligent discussion
regarding for example which Russian city to go to, but I think it's
worth having a discussion about where to go in the US for us still
here.

Here is my intel. of places I've spent at least 6 months in:

NYC, yes there are some models but mostly it's career-oriented women (good number quite good-looking). A lot of them are very shrewd, so good luck having a traditional relationship or woman who really cares about your needs. Very good male to female ratio. Not that hard of a city to get laid in, but hard if you want a feminine traditional caring girlfriend.

Boston kind of like New York but women less career-oriented and more feminine. Good ratio but less than New York City.

Philly, some good looking Italian and Irish traditional women. They
are very tight with their social circles, so you really have to make
an effort to be friends with their friends. Decent college scene. Decent ratio.

Los Angeles, some very hot women but overall probably averages out to just good looking. Very aloof and demanding probably because the M/F ratio is very bad.

San Diego, where I am right now, probably just about the same stats
as Los Angeles. Probably somewhat less aloof/demanding and also
somewhat less good looking.

For me, would be great to get some data about the South in general,
Florida, Vegas, Texas, Portland, Charlotte, and New Jersey, or any other good place I missed.

The problem with threads like these are that they are too generic. You can't describe the vibe of an entire city with a couple of words. Go through Roosh's list of travel forum rules to click links to datashets on cities and find how much people have written on each individual city. What you are proposing is streamlining the entire purpose of the travel forum. How about writing in depth about a city instead?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Avoid Portland.

Fatties, feminists, pixie cuts, hipsters. Combined with the shit weather, it's not a good choice. Local breweries are good and the land outside the city is beautiful, however.

If you're ever stuck here venture north across the Columbia River. Lots of Romanians and Ukrainians have emigrated to Vancouver and Camas, Washington.

SD is pretty good. Any college town where girls are expected to be in a swimsuit 3 months out of the year is a good bet

This has been discussed to death, also keep in mind that from a practical stand point, how many men have their pick of any city to live in, for long enough to generate enough good data for their own results?

Most guys have a choice of places for college, or for careers, then they take the best of those into consideration.

If you're moving around the U.S. on a regular basis just to hope for a fraction of a better ratio in your favour, you're either:

a) completely set up lifestyle wise and willing to become a game statistician/guinea pig
b) wrong priorities

I understand you're new here, but if you explore a lot of the major discussions regarding U.S. cities, you'll find that none of your insights are groundbreaking.

The search button will take care of the rest of your requests.

LeBeau,

These are places I've lived. Sharing experiences of different locations others in the forum have lived I think has value. I don't see a lot of discussion outside of a few major cities in US as compared to outside US where there is more detail about a wider range of cities. I will use the search a bit more to see if I missed something.

^ Moving due to game statistics was probably the best choice I've made in my life. So that's just false, and misinformation. It's reshaped my entire game and world view as well as reinforced my life goals.

Stay away from Denver (Menver).

I think it's been said about 1,000 times:

NYC
Vegas

Are the top 2 for gaming without a fishbowl or connections for obvious reasons.

Miami is good if you have great game and $.

The followers up are:
Chicago
New Orleans
Los Angeles (due to sheer numbers of hot girls)

The mentionables:
Tampa
Minneapolis
San Diego
Boston
Dallas
Austin
Atlanta
Charleston

Top college towns:
Santa Barbara
Tempe
Madison
Boulder
Bloomington
Gainsville
Boise? (wholesome blondes)
Cinncinatti(sp?) - Ohio State
Raleigh-Durham
Ann Arbor
Baton Rouge

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-21-2014 11:57 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ Moving due to game statistics was probably the best choice I've mad in my life. So that's just false, and misinformation.

NYC
Vegas

The followers up are:
Chicago
New Orleans

The mentionables:
Tampa
Minneapolis
San Diego
Boston
Dallas
Austin
Atlanta
Charleston

Top college towns:
Santa Barbara
Tempe
Madison
Boulder
Bloomington
Gainsville
Raleigh-Durham
Ann Arbor

Leaves out Houston

Totally not mad or anything :/

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I don't think it's that bad a question, we're smacking around this new guy like he just wifed up Gloria Steinem.

What I've noticed unless you are in the REAL boondocks where almost every 8+ girl gets out young (example far northern Minnesota, mining area Iron Range) , there's a LOT Of variability within small areas.

I lived near U of Calif Davis, and there were tons of upper middle class slim girls who had avoided excess carbs.Caveat I assume you have to be quite young unless you're a prof. Only 10 miles away in Woodland, there were women the size of dinosaurs hunting the aisles of the Walmart that Davis was too SWPL to allow.

^ I have never been. I don't hear about Houston from anyone except the few players on this board.

I had a friend that went to high school in the suburbs and said the girls were hot and friendly, no intel on the city itself.

From other friends from TX (Austin and Dallas) they hate on Houston. So do most people I have talked to that have travelled there for business or family. Just taking the collective consensus.

My stereotype from listening about Houston... hot, humid, spread out, traffic, fat people, gigantic menus, lots of oil money and good 'ol boy network, diverse so if you like black and latina chicks it may be the ticket.

I will admit from my stereotype of living in SoCal is most Latinas I encounter are short, fat, and birth kids in their early 20s. Black women are usually overweight.

There are very attractive of each that are middle class+, but not enough to go around in my experience.

My view could change if Houston offers an abundance of attractive girls.

Or

Quote: (10-21-2014 11:14 PM)MikeMcLaren Wrote:  

Philly, some good looking Italian and Irish traditional women. They
are very tight with their social circles, so you really have to make
an effort to be friends with their friends. Decent college scene. Decent ratio.

Your description of Philly applies greatly to Chicago as well. Except that Chicago has a lot less of the Italian & Irish ethnic contingent. Replace that with more Eastern European on the ethnic side (esp. Polish, etc.) Huge post-grad college scene. Especially Big 10 grads. Lotta fratboy types, bro's, etc. Lotta these folks tend to congregate around Lincoln Park, Lakeview / Wrigleyville, Bucktown, Wicker Park, etc. Lot of bar scenes in these areas with some lounges. More clubs & lounges in the more Manhattan-like Gold Coast & River North areas. Older, wealthier crowd & more high-rise type living down here as well (plus the West Loop & South Loop).

Cleveland - Shit. Poor ratios and most attractive girls are stuck up. No great universities near/in the city (aside from the nerdy Case Western). Most girls leave after high school.

Pittsburgh - Plenty of girls, tons of day game opportunities. Pretty nice nightlife, although it could get boring if you've been there your whole life.

Columbus - Probably the best city in the area. Ohio State breeds babes and it's a very fun city.

In the midwest, you'll find plenty of ONS types, but also plenty of girls with decent morals who can commit to a relationship.

My apologies to MikeMcLaren.

Upon reading over the posts again today, I realize I came off a bit harsh.

We've been seeing so many trolls, low quality, or non-resourceful newbie threads lately that I pre-maturely grouped it into that bunch.

The mythical pot of gold at the end of a rainbow will be found before a US city with a favorable male/female ratio.

Towns and small cities are your best bet right now. See my thread!

This summer I lived in Las Vegas--if you like tatted up skanks who get false confidence from dudes throwing money at them 24/7, by all means. Currently I live in Dallas and frequently visit both Austin and Houston. The hottest girls in Texas are extremely sexy, yet most of them are already in deeply committed relationships. Furthermore, when I go out I see more couples out than single people. I have heard great things about San Diego and the girls that I know from there are chill and smoking hot.

Quote: (10-23-2014 12:49 AM)hoopsy Wrote:  

This summer I lived in Las Vegas--if you like tatted up skanks who get false confidence from dudes throwing money at them 24/7, by all means. Currently I live in Dallas and frequently visit both Austin and Houston. The hottest girls in Texas are extremely sexy, yet most of them are already in deeply committed relationships. Furthermore, when I go out I see more couples out than single people. I have heard great things about San Diego and the girls that I know from there are chill and smoking hot.

Feels like a smart move in Vegas would be getting a bar/club part time gig at a cool place on the strip bang co-workers, and go after tourists the majority of the time.

In terms of San Diego it is nice because of the diversity mostly meaning you get a good smattering of hot East Asian chicks and Latinas. The girls are pretty chill. There is a noticeable sausagefest factor especially near the beaches. I always see packs of 3 or more guys going around together at all times and not as many packs of girls. Here in Santa Barbara I see more small packs of girls going around together. Meaning the ratios are better. 4 and 5 dudes don't get together to troll around in the middle of the day or night if they have good looking girlfriends at home or if they have a good harem. They'd be too busy fucking. That said going to the right places in Gas Lamp can yield hot chicks and good ratios.
For as many guys as there are in San Diego I am shocked the girls don't have worse attitudes. I think if the ratios were a bit better it would easily be in the top 3 instead of the top 10. My impressions also tell me it is a bit more social circle oriented and not as transplant and metropolitan.

Not to derail the thread in terms of Game could you do a 2 sentence summary of each of the 3 TX cities and how they compare/contrast from each other in broad strokes.

Or

Houston... You can strike out like Reggie Jackson and still score in Houston, TX

Quote: (10-31-2014 12:41 PM)Mabina Wrote:  

Houston... You can strike out like Reggie Jackson and still score in Houston, TX

Pipe down dude! I'm enjoying slaying lizards with little effort! I'll put in a word for San Antonio with the caveat that you better like Latinas. If it didn't seem so boring I would move there.

Quote: (10-31-2014 02:36 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Pipe down dude! I'm enjoying slaying lizards with little effort! I'll put in a word for San Antonio with the caveat that you better like Latinas. If it didn't seem so boring I would move there.

I heard Houston is sprawl city. How do you get around logistics and avoid the Dui?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (10-31-2014 10:05 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2014 02:36 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

I heard Houston is sprawl city. How do you get around logistics and avoid the Dui?

If you have the money, better live in Midtown, Galleria, and Rice U area, that's where the cake is at.

I can definitely put in a word on San Antonio. 60-70%of the girls out WNB.. So many fat people, and beta males out. It's pathetic. I was out drinking with some friends a few nights ago and over here a conversation between one female and three betas that went something like this:
Beta1: "well I have the talk game so I do most the talking, but he has the best approaches..."etc
Cornered girl:" oh"

I was outright laughing at them.
So the competition is pretty scarce in San Antonio every once in a while you will run into amog, not very often. One girl I was banging a few weeks back, solid 7 put it this way, " I could wear the most revealing clothes perk my tits up, lol as sexy as fuck and no one will approach me"
San Antonio is an easy hunting ground as long as you don't mind sifting through the fatties and slobbering betas. And a lot of hot girls already have boyfriends, but that's never stopped anyone in this forum [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (10-31-2014 10:05 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Use uber and live inside the portion of the 610 loop that's to the west of downtown. It costs me under $10 each way to go from my place to one of the prime party areas. Living just outside the loop in that same vicinity is also an option. Your rent will be a little lower and there won't be too big of a hit to logistics.

Quote: (11-01-2014 10:19 AM)Sharkey Wrote:  

I can definitely put in a word on San Antonio. 60-70%of the girls out WNB.. So many fat people, and beta males out. It's pathetic. I was out drinking with some friends a few nights ago and over here a conversation between one female and three betas that went something like this:
Beta1: "well I have the talk game so I do most the talking, but he has the best approaches..."etc
Cornered girl:" oh"

I was outright laughing at them.
So the competition is pretty scarce in San Antonio every once in a while you will run into amog, not very often. One girl I was banging a few weeks back, solid 7 put it this way, " I could wear the most revealing clothes perk my tits up, lol as sexy as fuck and no one will approach me"
San Antonio is an easy hunting ground as long as you don't mind sifting through the fatties and slobbering betas. And a lot of hot girls already have boyfriends, but that's never stopped anyone in this forum [Image: wink.gif]

Is it that bad? I was only in San Antonio for a few days, but the number of hot/thin latinas I saw at night and at the malls made me take pause.

Quote: (10-21-2014 11:57 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ Moving due to game statistics was probably the best choice I've made in my life. So that's just false, and misinformation. It's reshaped my entire game and world view as well as reinforced my life goals.

NYC
Vegas

The followers up are:
Chicago
New Orleans

The mentionables:
Tampa
Minneapolis
San Diego
Boston
Dallas
Austin
Atlanta
Charleston

Top college towns:
Santa Barbara
Tempe
Madison
Boulder
Bloomington
Gainsville
Raleigh-Durham
Ann Arbor
Baton Rouge

Denver is not bad. Maybe not great ratios at any given nightlife venue, but it's the fittest and most healthy state (lowest % of fat girls you'll find in the states).

I would say, stay the hell out of Boulder unless you're just there to hate-fuck those girls.

I went to college in Boulder for a few years. During that time I had a couple of girlfriends- both of which attended university in Denver. Never got any from a CU Boulder girl. Maybe if you're a frat-boy type and/or can act to fit in in the most brainwashed liberal town that is it's own little universe/bubble.

I spent a weekend in Nashville within the last year, and I recommend that city. Didn't quite pull, but damn I love those Southern girls more than any other American type. It's a much sexier accent to me than say a Texas or Louisiana accent. Good country music, apple pie moonshine and sweet n sexy girls.