rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The lets keep it off topic thread

Since a good few threads have been getting hijacked lately I am starting the 'lets keep it off topic thread'. Lets see if this works...

The rules are you have to try continuously keep this thread from staying on topic.

- You can reply to a prior comment or topic but if you don't manage to somehow change the topic to something else then you lose a point.

- You win a point by somehow baiting someone into replying to your topic or comment without them changing the topic to something else.

You must create such a storm/drama/trolling/distraction that people forget to change topic. Then you win a point.

You can ask a question to bait people too. If they answer without somehow changing the topic you win a point.

'I don't get this thread Atlantic, can you explain how it works' for example.

You can claim the point by quoting the person who got caught with a +1 point underneath. If it is a long text just use the first line.

Scores are not actually totaled - that would be staying on topic.

Remember - you have to somehow tie it in to a prior topic, you can't just start ranting at random, but just remember to change it into a completely different topic.

Go...

Atlantic at work:

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (10-19-2014 06:40 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2014 06:30 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

You must create such a storm/drama/trolling/distraction that people forget to change topic. Then you win a point.

Atlantic at work:

All Ricks Ross does is hustle; it would be disgusting as fuck to watch him eat any type of food with a creamy or liquid substance I.E. soup, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich ETC.

His beard has me thinking about growing a flavor savor.

Dumb woman almost kills cyclist.. Then sues him for $2000 http://www.vocativ.com/culture/society/b...accidents/

Quote: (10-19-2014 06:45 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

All Ricks Ross does is hustle; it would be disgusting as fuck to watch him eat any type of food with a creamy or liquid substance I.E. soup, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich ETC.

His beard has me thinking about growing a flavor savor.

I heard that after Rick Ross's driver dropped him off at the hotel he had to go and pick up some young boys and dropped them off at the hotel. These drivers aint loyal and can't keep a secret.

The only way to truly stay off topic...would be to stay ON topic...

You don't get there till you get there

My thoughts on this important topic:

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (10-19-2014 08:15 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Good point, because I ate some overcooked eggs for breakfast this morning.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-19-2014 10:05 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I also saw a cute girl in a blue dress earlier today.

Quote: (10-19-2014 10:40 PM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

Did she look like Elisha Cuthbert? Which reminds me, what are you guys' thoughts on The Girl Next Door (2004)?

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (10-20-2014 12:52 AM)fokker Wrote:  

Did she look like Elisha Cuthbert? Which reminds me, what are you guys' thoughts on The Girl Next Door (2004)?
The girl next door? She gave me this rash on my dick. Being the optimist that I am, I first thought it was Ebola, but according to the "No Fap" thread, it's just my expired aloe vera.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

This thread has potential

[Image: calvinball.jpg]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (10-20-2014 01:28 AM)nek Wrote:  

The girl next door? She gave me this rash on my dick. Being the optimist that I am, I first thought it was Ebola, but according to the "No Fap" thread, it's just my expired aloe vera.

That kinda explains the unexplained rash I had on my back last summer.

Which reminds me, do you guys thing that bottled water is really worth the price when you buy it from a vending machine?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-20-2014 01:38 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2014 01:28 AM)nek Wrote:  

That kinda explains the unexplained rash I had on my back last summer.

Which reminds me, do you guys thing that bottled water is really worth the price when you buy it from a vending machine?

Nah man, only one machine you should be buying water from:

[Image: thailand-water-filter-machine.jpg]

Which reminds me, did I ever tell you guys about the time I got Bird Flu in Hong Kong?

[Image: elephant-polo.jpg]

I'm updating my annual Halloween playlist this week for a few upcoming gigs, somehow this gem from my high school years has eluded me for this long:

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (10-20-2014 09:56 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

I'm updating my annual Halloween playlist this week for a few upcoming gigs, somehow this gem from my high school years has eluded me for this long:

I totally agree,

UNLEASH YOUR GENIUS!
A ‪#‎ManOfExcellence‬ is more than just a dude that picks up chicks.. It's MORE than doing a bunch of cold approaches... it's MORE than picking up a girl that you consider as a "10" and bragging about it.
IT'S ABOUT BEING COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR SEXUALITY! IT'S ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN!!!!
But do not let my choice of word "comfortable" confuse you! Because it takes MASSIVE ACTION... and PUSHING THROUGH YOUR COMFORT ZONE... LITTLE BY LITTLE EVERY.... SINGLE..... DAY!
I'm not here to teach you to have sex with as many women as possible. That type of goal will leave a man EMPTY.... But don't get it twisted... I'm not saying you should lock yourself in a relationship either... I'm not telling you that you should get married (that's your own choice), I'm not telling you how your relationship should be.
I'm telling you to let go of your EGO and do what makes you happy. If you need to have a checklist of how many women you had sex with you're using that to validate yourself. You can be happy dating 1 woman... you can be happy dating 3 women at the same time... you can be happy in a relationship and you can be happy being single.... but NEVER get distracted by numbers that don't mean a damn thing! Sex is WAY more than just getting your rocks off!
A man that's confident with his sexuality will obtain the power to UNLOCK HIS INNER GENIUS.
I'm gonna share a scripture from Napoleon Hill in "Think And Grow Rich" (I'm really feeling like a pastor right now LOL) If you haven't read this book then do so... every human being breathing needs to read this book... and I'm sure it's free all over the interwebz.
---------------
"Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires.
When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times. So strong and impelling is the desire for sexual contact that men freely run the risk of life and reputation to indulge it. When harnessed, and redirected along other lines, this motivating force maintains all of its attributes of keenness of imagination, courage, etc., which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches.
The transmutation of sex energy calls for the exercise of will-power, to be sure, but the reward is worth the effort. The desire for sexual expression is inborn and natural. The desire cannot, and should not be submerged or eliminated. But it should be given an outlet through forms of expression which enrich the body, mind, and spirit of man. If not given this form of outlet, through transmutation, it will seek outlets through purely physical channels.
A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually, it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. It may be submerged and controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet.
Fortunate, indeed, is the person who has discovered how to give sex emotion an outlet through some form of creative effort, for he has, by that discovery, lifted himself to the status of a genius.
-----
End of scripture. [Image: banana.gif]

BTW, do you guys know where the nearest pet shop is?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (10-31-2014 08:16 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

BTW, do you guys know where the nearest pet shop is?

I personally don't know but I hear Roosh is always in search of one. In the quest for the eternal pet shop he picks up countless women. I bet those women have food at their house, and so I imagine they should cook. I wonder how many of those women cook for the men they fuck???

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Anyone want to get some pizza or something?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I couldn't think of an opener

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Do you guys ever wear the same pair of socks two days in a row?

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Do guys normally shave their armpits?

Quote: (10-31-2014 09:42 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Do you guys ever wear the same pair of socks two days in a row?

Suddenly got 6 matches on tinder. Swiped right on these chicks ages ago.

For some reason they all saw on me on the same day.

How the hell did that happen?

Any idea on how the tinder algorithm works?