rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slutty sisters and/or blue pill brothers.

So I ask this question because I haven't seen too much discussion on it. Many would agree that it is a waste of time to give advice or to help a blue pill friend. Not because it's cruel; but because they will not listen to you. Many people in general won't listen to advice even when it's right in their face.

But what about family? More specifically; what about your siblings? What do you do when they fall under this category? The category that fits the image of most people in society today. What do you do when you have a sister(s) that's just like many of the women you encounter yourself? What do you do when your brother(s) are blue pill?

I am the eldest sibling. One of my younger brother's is red pill. (He actually gets more girls than me though he chases a lot more and goes out to parties) My other younger brother is blue pill; talking about marriage and all that stuff. For now, all I have done is throw some things at him now and then. He is eager to play baseball and football and I so I paid to get him registration. I've also taught him some self defense. For now, I have no choice but to wait until he is older. He's only in the early stages of puberty.

And then there are my sisters. One of them is already slutty. I'll just say she's like most of the black women I've met... not good at all. I don't believe there is anything I can do so I just shun her. But my youngest sister has a huge attitude problem and is likely on her way there as well. It really is true that girls lie more as I can see it now I've caught both sisters in many lies and have gotten into it with and even had to punish both myself on several occasions.

Any of you guys in a similar situation (if you have siblings)? If so, how has it affected you? If not, have you a blue pill father or harpie mother that falls under these categories?

There are realities one faces when they wake up. It sucks to have some of these situations literally close to home.

I don't have any sisters so I can't relate or offer much advice there, but I think you should try to impart more manly wisdom into your brother who wants to get married.

Some people just aren't cut out to be bachelors or players forever. The problem is marriage in the US and West in general is a screwed up institution thanks to cultural decline and state intervention (white knighting).

I'd encourage him to look for foreign women or spend time overseas in more traditional countries if he really wants to get married and start a family.

But no marriage, even to a woman who hasn't been severely exposed to poisonous Western influence, is going to be a happy one if the man is a spineless pussy. He needs game, he needs self-confidence, and he needs to be able to lay down the law.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (09-18-2014 04:45 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I don't have any sisters so I can't relate or offer much advice there, but I think you should try to impart more manly wisdom into your brother who wants to get married.

Some people just aren't cut out to be bachelors or players forever. The problem is marriage in the US and West in general is a screwed up institution thanks to cultural decline and state intervention (white knighting).

I'd encourage him to look for foreign women or spend time overseas in more traditional countries if he really wants to get married and start a family.

But no marriage, even to a woman who hasn't been severely exposed to poisonous Western influence, is going to be a happy one if the man is a spineless pussy. He needs game, he needs self-confidence, and he needs to be able to lay down the law.

Gotcha. For now he's into sports and we rough house at times so he's definitely not soft. But there is naivete when it comes to women

I wish I had a slutty sister.

Wouldn't feel bad banging her similarly slutty friends. Hoes like crowds.

Sister #1- Married since 95, 3 sons, She's Red Pill and her husband in Purple Pill. They live in Idaho.

Sister #2- Cum dumpster.....

Sister #3- Entitled twat

Sister #4- Starting to get her shit together, and she is a new small business owner.

I love and adore sister 1 and all of her kids. I don't bother with inter 2 and her progeny. Sister 3 is in NYC, and I'm thankful that she's there, well away from me. Sister 4? I'm still on the fence.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Intersting topic. As to your one brother, I imagine there is more to him wanting marriage that makes him blue pill but something that gets thrown around alot is that any dude who's into LTR's or wants marriage family is automatic blue pill. IMHO that's just not the case. Not everyone is into nightlife or chasing women, some people are naturally more homebodies or whatever, nothing wrong with that. As long as your brother doesn't let women walk all over him, maintains some control of his life and relationship, etc doesn't make him blue pill. Now if he's being a huge pussy putting women on a pedestal and taking shit from people by all means mentor him but don't necessarily talk him out of what he wants out of life, if he wants a LTR and marriage don't try to change that, just make sure he picks a good women, keeps his frame, controls the relationship, etc.

As far as sisters, I have one sister, fortunatley she was always a good student, nto a whore, etc so I really have no experience with how to deal with that. I do have a buddy who's sister about 4 years younger so us seniors her freshman she was fucking alot of dudes we went to school with, even some of his buddies. He tried to get that shit under control and honestly it wound up making her rebel even more, do things just to piss him off. Ultimately however I don't think there's much you can do but appeal to her as a brother, share your experiences with her, tell her you want her to be respected and not used, etc.

I have a brother who is, as far as I know, completely inept with women. He never has had girlfriend or talked about this or that girl with me since years ago when a few interactions with girls ended in him either being too timid to pursue anything or being rejected. Thing is he is tall, atheletic, and imo better looking than me. Smart, lots of interesting hobbies.

I think he just closed off and is really focused on exercise, school, work, whatever. He has many interests he spends a lot of time on, and will chide people who spend their time worry about girls as wasting their time. When girls are brought up he is often evasive, dismissive, or straight up calls girls dumb and a waste of time. Maybe hes a MGTOW and I didnt even realize it until now...

You can't fix a slutty sister.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

My sister is pretty cool. Sweet, feminine but that's starting to change because of feminist influence. Trying to persuade her to not cut her hair short

The one sister I have... Well, it's interesting watching hypergamy in action - each boyfriend has been a steady improvement on the earlier one. Now that she's 30 - she's marrying her current BF. Whom, I must say, is very red pill (though probably doesn't know what that term means) from what I can tell he studied some kind of pick up back in the day.