rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Jump-Off Rulebook

The Jump-Off Rulebook

When we meet women, we tend to be subconsciously put them into a box. The jump-off is one of those boxes. Jump-offs are chicks who you are willing to continuously have sex with, but have no real desire to have a regular type of relationship with.

Jump-offs keep getting sex from you simply because the sex is good. Without that, the chick is just a one-night stand or fling that you get rid of after you realize there's no potential on any front, which shouldn't take more than two encounters -- I typically don't expect the first sexual encounter to be great, but it has to be good enough for there to be a second; chicks who are too freaky too soon, that's a red flag.

As you deal with your jump-offs, I think you should conduct yourself by a code, or what we'll call "The Jump-off Rulebook". In doing so, you'll keep the drama to a minimum. The fact remains, there are three sides to every relationship: yours, hers, the truth. As long as the other two sides are somewhat close to yours, you'll maintain control of the situation.

You will lose control as soon as the girl starts to believe that she is more than a jump-off, and the drama will ensue.

1. Keep Communication To A Minimum

You should not be talking to your jump-off regularly. No phone calls, no texting, no facebooking, no tweeting, no whatever. Your communication with her should take place only around the time you want to hook up.

That means if you're going out Saturday night, and you want her to be available in case you strike out at the club or on your date with another chick, who you might not view as a jump-off, hit her up during the day/early evening. Let her know that you'd like to see her "later on". Don't give her an exact time and don't give her details about your plans. Ultimately, you're going to do whatever it is you're doing, it's going to run late, you're going to fall asleep, whatever excuse you need to give, and then at 2:00-3:00 in the morning, you're going to let her know that you want to see her.

It doesn't hurt if you periodically message her throughout the evening, even if it's just random bullshit, the goal is to keep her waiting for you. As time goes on, you won't have to do this as much, you'll literally be able to just hit her up whenever and be like "hey let's chill", and she'll be down.

If you don't have plans and you just want to get it in, get a bottle or have her get a bottle and chill. After a couple of drinks, it's time to fuck.

2. Don't Let Her Waste Your Time

The plan with a jump-off is to fuck. If she gives you any type of energy that isn't about fucking, don't link up with her. If you get together, and then she starts showing you that kind of energy, you have to end the interaction. I usually have a built-in excuse going in that limits our time together, so after we're done, I can quickly be out, or if we're not going to start, I can leave and she doesn't feel like I just came over to fuck.

3. Don't Introduce Her To Anybody You Know, Don't Meet Anyone She Knows

This part could be difficult, like let's say the girl is your neighbor and she has a roommate, but that's not what I'm talking about. If she has other friends over and she tries to invite you over, don't go. Tell her to hit you up "later on", chances are the buddies won't still be there late at night by the time you plan on getting it in.

One of the reasons she will try to introduce you to her friends is because she will tell her friends she has a boyfriend or that she's seeing someone, and then present you to them as that, you're not that. She's going to tell herself and others anyway that she has a boyfriend, even though she knows that's not the case, she wants to protect her ego and keep up an appearance, so she's not going to tell herself or people she knows that in reality, she's just a person you hit up when you want to fuck and nothing else better is poppin' off.

The other side of it is, don't introduce her to anyone you know. Look, this is a girl you are fucking. She is not your girlfriend, your friends don't need to know her, because you won't be doing ANYTHING social with her along with them, which takes me to the next rule.

4. Don't Do Anything Outside Of Hooking Up With Her

You do not take your jump-off to dinner. You do not take her to a movie. You don't go to the mall with her. You don't do anything social with a jump-off. She will try to have you meet up for drinks or something along those lines, you have to play that shit to the left.

5. Don't Go Out of Your Way To Treat Her Like A Jump-Off

When you do spend time with her, it's cool to give her the impression that you like her more than you actually do. That doesn't mean sweet-talk her and give her cute nicknames and shit, it just means that it's cool if you acknowledge that you like spending time with her, just don't put extras on it. Obviously she assumes you like her because you continue to see her, but don't feel the need to treat her like shit just because you don't have real feelings for her.

Remember, a real player knows how to make a girl feel like "she's the only one", even when she isn't.

6. and 7. Ration The Dick and The Cum; Don't Cum In Her

You should not be fucking your jump-off three, four times a week. Sometimes the sexual chemistry is high and the sex is really good, but if you fuck her regularly, she starts getting the wrong idea whether you like it or not. Fuck her periodically and on your terms. When she starts fishing for dick, which she will, most of the time you have to play her to left, and sometimes you can indulge because maybe at the moment you're thinking about having a piece of her too.

Also, don't cum every time you fuck your jump-off. If the chick is worth it at all, your sexual satisfaction matters to her. She wants you to cum, and it probably frustrates her if you don't, and she begins to think she's not doing her job, so she'll keep fucking you to please you. She probably wants you to cum in her, but don't do that.

The last thing you want is a chick who you don't even want to introduce to your friends becoming the mother of your child.

8. Don't Spend Money On Your Jump-Off, Nor Do Her Favors

If it's not for bud, liquor, or a notel room, you don't spend money on your jump-off. No gifts on her birthday, don't pay her phone bill, or anything like that, and obviously no gifts or attention on any days or time periods typically reserved for couples. Furthermore, don't do any favors for her. If she's trying to get you to do a favor or bust a mission for her, again play that shit to the left, she will try once or twice, but after a couple no's or you're too busy or whatever, she'll stop.

9. Give Your Jump-Off An Expiration Date

At some point your jump-off is going to start showing her ass, and when she does that, you gotta start preparing for cutoff.

I know dudes who have been fucking their jump-offs for years.

Fuck that.

First off, the longer you fuck her, the more she starts to believe that she's your chick, and you're her man; you don't have to take her to Red Lobster for that to start. Second, you should be working towards having quality relationships with better women. Remember, chicks are jump-offs because they lack the things you'd want a girl that you'd enter into a real relationship with to have. There may be a variety of reasons for that, but the bottom line is, she's in the jump-off box so she stays in the jump-off box, until you're ready to move on.

Feel free to add onto these rules as we continue to discuss this issue.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

10. Jump-Off needs to understand she is NOT allowed to just "drop by", preferably she has her own place. It just helps with separation between your everyday life and your jump off activities. Also gives you a place to get away and retreat when you need an excursion from the home front.

While I agree every jumpoff has their "expiration dates", its been my tradition to keep them around as long as possible. When she stops being a positive in my world, that would be when I decide on ex-communication. If given the proper space, and grooming jump-off can help you get through the peaks and valley's of an ever flaky carousel of new chicks. Good one's keep a plate in front of you, keep a solid stash of chronic/liquor, and a enviable sexual skill set.

Like Jariel points out, there will be a moment of truth when she wants you to "define the relationship", depending on your comfort you can give it to her straight (by them some are too invested to quit) or sidestep it all together. If her investment is deep enough, and no other guy has skillfully sold her the dream she will stay. If she goes, chances are she WILL be back. Part of the reason she stays is because she feels rightfully/wrongly that you THE best game in town, she can't successfully maintain that dream relationship, or she can possibly still sway you.

11. Don't share your troubles/inner-most thoughts

Time with her should be about fun & diversion

Just a couple that come to mind...

MDP

The Jump-Off Rulebook

Good list, but mind explaining this one a little more?

Quote: (09-16-2014 02:55 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Also, don't cum every time you fuck your jump-off. If the chick is worth it at all, your sexual satisfaction matters to her. She wants you to cum, and it probably frustrates her if you don't, and she begins to think she's not doing her job, so she'll keep fucking you to please you. She probably wants you to cum in her, but don't do that.

I can see not cumming inside of your jump-off, but why have sex with a jump-off if you're not going to achieve orgasm? The point of having one is so that you get a convenient sexual release. It seems like you're overthinking this part. Why hang out with her at all if you don't want to get off (if she's truly just a jump-off)?

The Jump-Off Rulebook

Quote: (09-17-2014 12:00 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I can see not cumming inside of your jump-off, but why have sex with a jump-off if you're not going to achieve orgasm? The point of having one is so that you get a convenient sexual release. It seems like you're overthinking this part. Why hang out with her at all if you don't want to get off (if she's truly just a jump-off)?

Quote: (09-16-2014 02:55 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Also, don't cum every time you fuck your jump-off.

I didn't say don't ever, I said don't every time you have sex with her.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

Cum on her face or in her mouth(?).

This is starting to be by standard operating procedure. It shows you are in control and that you get what you want.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

12. You Must Have More Than One Jump-Off

Any time a guy gets some pussy it's cause for celebration. I'm not going to tell you to not feel good about it -- especially if it's worth feeling good about -- but don't allow yourself to become complacent with just one jump-off.

Don't forget, jump-offs should be chicks that you share some time with from time to time.

In between the times you see one, you should be taking care of your personal business and sharing your time with other females.

Bottom line, if you don't have a steady girlfriend who you actually want to have some sort of relationship with, yet you're depending on one jump-off to provide you with sex, she's a de facto girlfriend because ultimately, you're going to find yourself fucking her more often than you should, and she's going to start telling herself that she's your chick, and once she does that, she's going to start acting like she's your chick, and with that comes expectations from you as "her man" that you have no intention to live up to.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

This is a great thread. I think you should give it a more descriptive title because your advice is insightful.

I disagree with how you handle Rule #1. While I agree that communication should be kept to an absolute minimum, I don't agree that you should "keep her waiting for you." By texting her throughout the night that you might come by, it stirs up her emotions. It gets her excited. If you don't show up because you're taking home a new girl from the club, then your jump off might start drama. At the very least she will feel bad about herself. If you do show up, she might feel slutty. Neither of these are good if you want to maintain a simple sexual relationship with the girl.

As you said in #5, "a real player knows how to make a girl feel like "she's the only one", even when she isn't."

When you play games with a jump-off, it doesn't benefit you like it would with a girl you're dating. The jump-off has implicitly agreed to fuck you outside a real relationship, and I think to uphold this unspoken agreement, it is better to treat the girl with a bit of sensitivity so she feels good about the situation.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

13. Don't Allow Yourself To Be Photographed/Filmed With Your Jump-Off

Most clubs/promoters are hiring photographers to take pictures of couples/groups while they're out partying, so if you're not violating the rule of doing social events with your jump-off, you won't have this problem.

However, don't let her take any pics of you, whether they are casual or sexual.

If you do make videos of you two fucking, make sure you have those in your possession, never allow her to have them also.

Jump-offs are by and large low-quality women, pictures and videos are evidence of your relationships with them, if you don't control the media, then you won't be able to employ plausible deniability if shit ever goes left.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

Great list. Every newbie should read it and act accordingly.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

Great topic.

The Jump-Off Rulebook

I'd like to add something along the lines of the "Find you NICHE, Bitch" thread here.

I'm a bearded guy in pretty good shape in my mid-30s, who likes younger women (naturally.)

I've been breaking rule #1, #4, and #8 from time to time, and will probably continue to do so. Reason is that over the past year of getting back into game, I've found my "niche": dominant 'daddy' game. Most of the younger women who like me have been submissive and are into kink. But when you're seeing them once a week to tie them up, spank the hell out of them, and bring out their slut side by having them say "Oh yes, Daddy, I love servicing your big cock" I've realized it doesn't hurt at all to go a little "beta" in the meantime and run some "comfort" game.

Pros: a lot of these girls actually find it hot that you're an on-call player for other women. Like any reasonable person, they go to the business with the best reviews.

But these girls also need to feel good about what they're doing. At the end of the day, yeah, they're jump-off girls, they may be cheating on their beta LTRs, but in exchange for letting loose their inner filthy whore they want to feel like you're a supportive and caring Daddy. Sending her some interesting texts each day and occasionally going out for drinks or a movie goes a long way.

Eventually I hope to elaborate with a datasheet on how to properly manage a small harem of collared sluts. Where I've really gotten myself into trouble (as some of my posts in the 'Newbie' forum indicate) is seeing these girls more than once a week, and agreeing to hang out with their friends. The sex is so good you'll be tempted, afraid if you don't cave you'll lose her, but before you know it they'll decide you're LTR-seeking material, you're hanging out with her friends, adding her to your Facebook and WTF is going on. #2 and #3 need to be the ironclad rules. If you get together and she's all "can't we just hang out and not fool around" you need to move her out.

Living in the suburbs is actually ideal for running this game on city chicks. You can always pass off your unavailability on work and distance.