rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nuclear Rejection: "My Boyfriend is White and He's 6 Ft Tall!"

Had to share this:

Infield video of an Asian girl, who does a nuclear rejection on an Asian guy . Too bad for her that he was on a bootcamp with the SquattingCasanova and he confronted her later.

Gotta love that unchained Hypergamy of today's women.
"How dare you approach me, Asian - you are so beneath me!" (While being Asian herself.)

I see that kind of behavior everywhere I go - even in Eastern Europe or Russia where the local guys get blown off faster than Westerners.

SquattingCasanova has a nice blog also talking about travel, workouts, feminism, lifestyle. With choices given nowadays I would always recommend guys seeking help and advice from more well-rounded individuals who see Seduction and Game as only one of the things in life - better than totally immersed PUAs who have nothing else going for them.

http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com/se...results=29

So the girl says 'Go away' to some bootcamp student and instructor confronts her and gets into an argument as to why she did that. It all seems childish with the instructor coming off the worst in all this. At least he has no qualms about getting into arguments with people which is a good thing.

As for the 6 foot white guy comment, the girl only made that comment when in argument. She is one of these stereotypical brainwashed folks.

In fact, none of the actors of this video come off in a positive light. Its cringeworthy like when the adult student complains of the girls reaction and (his older brother) instructor asks the girl why she did that. Man up and all that. At least have an argument with other party yourself, don't do it by proxy.

Haha bitches. I've seen plenty of white dudes get blown off by white chicks who said they are with black boyfriends. Its something that they say to try and make you insecure, I don't know why even bothered posting it up.

confronting her is pretty gay

This whole video was painful.

Also, while she was obviously immature, he kind of drug the white guy comment out of her. He kept saying shit like "you're a stereotypical asian girl," "all your asian friends are pussies," and "your asian friends are like this tall and they put up with your bullshit." What do you expect a classless young woman to say to something like that? Obviously, her response is going to be that her boyfriend is neither Asian nor short...

Essentially, he seemed more hung up on the Asian thing than her and thought he could say whatever he wanted because he's Asian. But he was the one who trolled the race issue from the start.

Obviously the chick was a bitch for responding to the approach like that. So what - move on with your night.

Some people are shit; that's no big news.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Watching the video, I noticed that he instigated it, though. He first said something like, "all your friends are short Asians."

If only you knew how bad things really are.

She get's off on shutting dudes down when she'd not in the mood.

She's also definitely a slut.

The PUA guy that's coaching shouldn't be a coach.

"you're like....fucking rude"

Then goes off on "stereotypical asian girl". He lives in Vegas, no big mystery that LA is less than 4 hours away and Asian girls go their in packs to act cool.

What bothers me the most though is her complete confidence that all she has to do is get a bouncer and he will do her bidding.

I fucking hate that.

In all honesty what he should have done is reframed the student and made a joke about how now it can only get better from here on out because that's the worst it will ever be and he's totally fine. He's not wounded or dying.

Instead he chose to escalate a battle he was sure to lose.

Got into a pissing contest with a girl that knows she can have him told to go away and looks like a pussy when he runs off.

Finally, he seems to have more issues with being Asian than she does.

Sorry man all I can see from this is a guy who thinks he's somehow entitled to a girl's attention simply because he thinks he's suave. After having watched most of this guy's PUA vids he seems to FAIL time and again while complaining that Asian girls suck. I said the same thing on the Asian breakdown thread.

You wouldn't go to Asia to pickup American chicks so why do Asian dudes get butt-hurt when Asian chicks go to America to pickup American guys? Makes perfect sense to me.

Finally, his game sux balls and if his wing mates are anywhere near his level, I would bet they get shutdown constantly. Just because you are making an approach doesn't mean its going to work, especially on American soil. Nobody HAS to talk to you simply because you are in the same place as them. If you put two guys in that situation, you'd be looking at a fight at best and some serious blood at worst. I don't know what these PUA's expect to happen when you engage a situation with the intent to threaten another party?!?! You think the women who don't want to talk to them are going to suddenly stand up and say "OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT? WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!"

Sorry but their game is below 0. Just a bunch of hungry Asian nerds showing their desperation. When I've been in Nightclubs here in North America, the Asian guys with women are generally the fun guys in the middle of the dance floor, break-dancing with me. All the white,yellow, brown, and black guys that can't dance are somewhere off to the side popping their collars and clutching their beers for dear life. If you want women to talk to you, you've got to demonstrate higher value... These guys aren't visible, fun or doing anything out of the ordinary except trying to start random conversations with women. It's a nightclub, people go there to dance, not talk. If you want social value, you've got to do something to demonstrate it. Having big muscles and knowing MMA moves doesn't count for sh1t in the Nightclub. Just as having 'amazing conversation GAME' isn't going to work if the music is cranked up. These guys fail probably because their body language sucks... if you want to talk awesome body language GAME then check out these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uSAcQo3CoE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrB_0h1IuNQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSB4OUadUJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzfpHtgRbTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SXm2YyNafs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU-tpNPoNmg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_9mdO90qA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1JqAL6D3XA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L17M2uliuw

You wouldn't go to an MMA match with no idea how to actually fight and then expect people to give you credit would you? Same deal.

I know from experience, one thing EVERYONE loves in a club setting, is an awesome dancer. People will come out of nowhere to pat you on the back and shake your hand. Women notice these things. In nightclubs women want the guys that are 'too busy' to pay attention to them. If you go to the nightclub with the sole intent of pulling pvssy...well what a boring guy you must be. I go to meet people, DJ's, Promoters and have fun, women come up to meet ME.

That is proper night club game.

Nice viewpoints of you Guys - cannot say I disagree with most of them.

The thing is - the Coach said in the beginning that he does this only in some instances in order to help the Newbie guy improve his mood after a nuclear rejection.

You've got him booked for a short time and a major negative experience can destroy a newbie's vibe for quite some while. Usually he says that he only approaches the girl just for the sake and gets blown out just as well as his protege.

I guess in this case she really got on his nerves and yes - he did the escalating - partly for calling her out on her behavior and partly for his client's case in order to continue with the bootcamp later on.

As far as qualification goes - the ability to pick up girls does not automatically convey the ability to teach. Still - for a chemical engineer who started pick up at the age of 27 and whose life has been greatly changed by Game - he is not doing bad and his approach is highly individualized. Plus he puts up a huge amount of infield reports - many professional PUAs have zero current credentials.

On his method :

http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com/20...-wing.html

Quite some interesting life-style changes after having taken the Red Pill: heh - you gotta respect that

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

He likely caters to the Asian community in the US with a specific set of challenges in the current dating savanna. I found it interesting, though more funny was his experience of pulling a group of 4 Japanese girls in one night. Cannot find the vid anymore - maybe one of them complained.

Quote: (08-09-2014 04:27 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Had to share this:

SquattingCasanova has a nice blog also talking about travel, workouts, feminism, lifestyle. With choices given nowadays I would always recommend guys seeking help and advice from more well-rounded individuals who see Seduction and Game as only one of the things in life - better than totally immersed PUAs who have nothing else going for them.

http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com/se...results=29

LOL had no idea this guy had a blog or any ties to the community any more. Have been out sarging with him many many times in San Diego. He was DJ Fuji's assistant at some point which is how he got good.

*He's a good guy, and fearless approacher but it would be a stretch to call him a "coach" unless he has massively improved since 2011-12.

It's good insight into what Asian girls like. [Image: hump.gif]

Thanks for the tip [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-09-2014 04:54 AM)Heathree Wrote:  

So the girl says 'Go away' to some bootcamp student and instructor confronts her and gets into an argument as to why she did that. It all seems childish with the instructor coming off the worst in all this.

Agree, its childish to confront the girl, and teaches the student nothing about how to handle rejection or how to deal with a blow to his ego.

But, BUT, it does show that the instructor is willing to stand up for his guys and makes the student confident to keep approaching knowing that the instructor has his back no matter what.

So I approve. Not something I would do, but I approve.

Quote: (08-09-2014 06:31 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

He was DJ Fuji's assistant at some point which is how he got good.

This clown?

[Image: 36812_1551180984483_6310704_n.jpg]

Dude, hes the second biggest joke in the PU community, biggest one being Vince Kelvin.

^ lol

The Mohawk dude, I saw him around town once and he must have a lot of confidence to go round in that hair style. Obviously the suit and the hair don't go too well above...lol..

Quote: (08-09-2014 07:01 PM)germanico Wrote:  

This clown?

Dude, hes the second biggest joke in the PU community, biggest one being Vince Kelvin.

I observed a boot camp in Vegas in December/13 where 4/7 of his students pulled girls out of the club the first night and 6/7 pulled the second night. One student pulled twice in the same night. Now I'm not saying every guy who pulled got laid, but several brought girls back to their hotel.

Let me know if you can do better, and not just with 7 random tall white guys, but with predominantly short, Asian and Indian students.

Quote: (08-09-2014 07:31 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

I observed a boot camp in Vegas in December/13 where 4/7 of his students pulled girls out of the club the first night and 6/7 pulled the second night. One student pulled twice in the same night. Now I'm not saying every guy who pulled got laid, but several brought girls back to their hotel.

Let me know if you can do better, and not just with 7 random tall white guys, but with predominantly short, Asian and Indian students.

Yeah Vince Kelvin became a parody of his younger self by now.
But the thing is - most of these guys had some Game once and still know the basics which they can pull off from time to time.

It is just crazy if they do not change their styles according to the age they are in or do not grow into more well-rounded men since all they obsess about is pulling pussy. Also guys must always keep up with the advances of Game and learn from their betters - not just sticking to Mystery Method for 10 years. Especially the London Daygamers and Krauser expanded the scope of Game which makes it easier for others to replicate some of their approaches.

At least that SquattingCasanova is having other experiences apart from it and came a long way from being a chemical engineer at the age of 27 to having an exciting lifestyle right now. Better coaches out there? Yes - for sure - there is always someone better in this world. Some of the best may not even teach or coach at all.

Besides - some guys are better at their individual Game than at being a Coach or Teacher which is a different skill-set.

This clown?

I don't know if DJ Fuji is a joke or not and I think all coaches are a waste of money. However, if you were starting out in pick up it makes more sense to learn from an average to below average looking guy with good pick up skills than a good looking coach with a lot of natural abilities. A average/below average looking PUA with skills is far more impressive in every way.

This clown?

How is he a joke?

Reminds me of...

[Image: confused.gif]

I'm white and 6'5" (send her whore ass my way). The most likely culprit is that the Asian dude had bad game, she got turned-off, and wound up making-up a boyfriend so she could have a socially-acceptable excuse for blowing him off.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Both those guys sounded so butt-hurt some asian chick didn't like them. Get a grip.

Quote: (08-10-2014 01:52 PM)Vice Wrote:  

Reminds me of...

[Image: confused.gif]

The White Guy in the video is a Player who did Game together with the SquattingCasanova.

http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com/20...-asia.html

Quote:Quote:

His name is David, a pretty hard follower of RSD. He found my YouTube channel a while back, contacted me. We did some day game together. He also quit his day job around the time when I was planning on doing a road trip. We ended up doing a 30 day road trip across countries hitting up clubs in Scottsdale, Dallas, Austin, Miami, New York, and Chicago.

This was cringeworthy

Quote: (08-09-2014 07:31 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

This clown?

When I hear the word pulled.. I equate that to getting laid.

what you are saying is all his student..successfully talked to girls.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-10-2014 11:16 AM)Borealis Wrote:  

This clown?

How is he a joke?
[attachment=20709]