rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kickstarter Kings Are Doing It Again!

My good friends Tim & Nick from theelevatorlife.com are at it again!
After their previous super successful Kickstarter campaign (Lexell watches),
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/162...nav_search

they are at it again! Enter Vincero Watches! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/116...ian-marble

Gorgeous, correction - STUPENDOUS- unique and classy watches with marbles!

I don't usually promote products in here but I know these guys, I've seen it how hard they work and their products are top notch. They're not only legit but as legit as it gets!

Going to get one or two myself. So check these beauties out guys, anyone looking for a top notch, unique, classy and sophisticated watch, perfect for the international playa with style, you can't go wrong with these babies.

Also, if you're thinking of going to China or learning about China and the ENORMEOUS opportunities and potential there, the best place to learn everything from culture to doing business, to what it takes to succeed, then this is the site you need to use as your reference:
http://www.theelevatorlife.com

Enjoy!

Unbelievable. Looks like cheap Chinese watch. I mean it is a cheap Chinese watch.

Nothing special in design at all. you can find hundreds of watch designs from unknown brand. all you have to do is order maybe 500 pieces

,put your logo for $10 a pop and you can do the same thing.

How did they convince 200+ to buy in?

What was their marketing strategy?

WIA

Sebastian,
If it were that easy, then why don't you go and do that, run a kickstarter campaign and raise a nice 6 figure to see the project to completion?
These are anything but cheap chinese watches.

WIA,
Experience in China+Credibility+Hard Work+Track Record+Big Social Network+Hard Work (worth repeating twice!)= This. And it's far from being over! I can see this campaign reach 250K+ by the end of it. If not more!

I admire the marketing campaign, but as I haven't worn a watch in 15 years I can't comment on its quality. It looks good, but many other watches look good too.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I don't know much about watches, but I do know these guys give away tons of value for free and have done really well for themselves. Think their last campaign did over $300k I think it was. Cool and helpful guys for sure.

I like the idea and how they go about it, good luck to them.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Wrote a snark comment on the originality of a "italian marble watch" but deleted it, no value on that.

Kudos to this guys, I followed their story when you posted on their previous Kickstarter campaign and they seem solid guys that are making it on their own.

And they (as you) gave a lot of insight on doing business in China on their blog. They got there with very little and now are raising hundreds of thousands in sales.

I dont wear watches, but theirs would be a nice option.

Dope looking watches! Hope they reach their goal. I have never wore a watch really, but then when I was in China I ended up buying like 7 fake Rolex's. I gave most of them away. I kept one Rolex and one Loui Vuitton that I wear when I want to look all grown up and mature [Image: smile.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-07-2014 04:05 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Also, if you're thinking of going to China or learning about China and the ENORMEOUS opportunities and potential there, the best place to learn everything from culture to doing business, to what it takes to succeed, then this is the site you need to use as your reference:
http://www.theelevatorlife.com

Curious, does somebody know what happened with the Elevator guys? Their blog is offline.

Ray

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray