rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl asks me to facebook her...wont give me number

Could use some insights here.....i had a good interaction w a 25 y.o. 7 at the bookstore today. She asked my name unsolicited and was smiling and gabby. Shes in pharmacy school.

I kind of fucked up and mentioned I had a "friend" in pharmacy school....she asked who she was and I told her "kayla" she said....ok...theres 3 kaylas in our class. I told her I didnt know kaylas last name.

thing is....I went on a date with kayla 3 weeks ago. Kayla is currently doing rotation in another part of the state...but we have been texting a little and she has agreed to see me again when she moves back here.

so...I ask this girl today at the bookstore for her number and she says "why don't we do do Facebook. ..thats usually the safe way." I kind of rib her about this but she says if I Facebook her...shell go out for coffee or drinks.

my thoughts are she just wants to vet me and shes also going to contact kayla about me....then they'll compare notes and conclude im a player. So...what to do? FB friend her and go for that fine young thing and possibly nuke both....or forget about her and wait for Kayla?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I realized she's shit testing you to obtain a return through gossip or attention whoring capital with this...

Quote: (07-19-2014 02:08 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I ask this girl today at the bookstore for her number and she says "why don't we do do Facebook. ..thats usually the safe way." I kind of rib her about this but she says if I Facebook her...shell go out for coffee or drinks.

You should have re-framed. I have tried the below and it has worked (and I got it off of one of the players on the forum; can't remember who)

"I'm one of the 3 people left in the world that doesn't have facebook.." or "I don't use facebook, too many attention whores.."

If she really does like you she'll give you the number at that point; if not, she just wanted to be attention whored, so NEXT her.

Just say you got kicked off Facebook temporarily. They will ask why and say you will explain some other time over a drink or something. Get a number, and move on. Exchange Facebook at your peril.

Ok guys .....those are good comebacks I'll use next time. But in this case...I guess youre saying to Next this particular girl?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

At a later time you can actually use Facebook to your strength.

Best is to have a Player Facebook account with plenty of pics with other women, lots of active time spent etc. That way it works as a massive DHV. Not useful if you don't have such an account in place.

Depending on the girl being cast as a Player is sometimes a plus and with some a minus. But with most it is a plus.

I almost said screw the search due to the weird spelling of her first name "Johannah" instead of the usual "Joanna".....

So...I found her page and she is pretty hot. A real cutie. So....I'm debating whether to FB friend her...maybe wait a day or so. Just don't want her to fuck up my chances with Kayla...her fellow pharmacy student which is entirely possible. The way girls can't keep their pie holes shut....it seems pretty sure she'll "vet" me if she can find the right Kayla.....Oh well, maybe I'll just cast the die and see what happens.

#BallsWin

Quote: (07-19-2014 02:20 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Ok guys .....those are good comebacks I'll use next time. But in this case...I guess youre saying to Next this particular girl?

Yes. If a girl doesn't give you her number, she's obviously not that interested in seeing you again.

Instead she gave you the consolation prize of an invitation to be one of the people who like her facebook posts so her ego can grow. Pass.

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:53 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Yes. If a girl doesn't give you her number, she's obviously not that interested in seeing you again.

Instead she gave you the consolation prize of an invitation to be one of the people who like her facebook posts so her ego can grow. Pass.

Sometimes it can also mean that she has a boyfriend and wants to keep it quiet with you.

With a strong Player-style Facebook account you can come back from that. But not with your average shtick.

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:57 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:53 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Sometimes it can also mean that she has a boyfriend and wants to keep it quiet with you.

With a strong Player-style Facebook account you can come back from that. But not with your average shtick.

I wouldn't say my FB page is player style. A few pics of me doing alpha things like diving off high cliffs and in a kayak rowing with a blondie, etc. Other than that...it's beer with buddies or pics of me in suits. Also...a lot of my friends are my age...ie....older than she is by over 10 years. I do have some friends in their 20s....but....if she's diligent....her...or any girl for that matter can disqualify you for the most trivial of things. Probably gonna next her though it's kind of tough her being cute and all.

#BallsWin

Quote: (07-19-2014 06:07 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I wouldn't say my FB page is player style. A few pics of me doing alpha things like diving off high cliffs and in a kayak rowing with a blondie, etc. Other than that...it's beer with buddies or pics of me in suits. Also...a lot of my friends are my age...ie....older than she is by over 10 years. I do have some friends in their 20s....but....if she's diligent....her...or any girl for that matter can disqualify you for the most trivial of things. Probably gonna next her though it's kind of tough her being cute and all.

You need an account different from your family/friends one. If it is seperate then being FB-friends with a multitude of girls is actually a plus. FB is a powerful tool for Game, but only when used correctly. KrauserPUA uses FB in a good fashion: http://krauserpua.com/2012/01/27/routine...-material/

You could create a fast 2nd account by copying pics and keeping new friends-list secret for now.

Most seasoned Players either use FB expertly and with precision (Krauser) or avoid it completely (Christian McQueen, Roosh etc.). It basically depends on your style. FB is also a bit tricky, since it can leave a lot of digital bodies & data behind. Also FB-Name should not be similar to yours and best not public, since only the very few are interesting to you who are invited.

Facebook is the ultimate spy tool for women.

A bartender I hooked up with sometime ago was absolutely puzzled as to why I didn't have a Facebook account. I told her "because I don't need one."

She then asked "Well how else am I supposed to spy on you?"

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

If she's into you she won't care that you don't have a Facebook account. I don't use it because I'm not getting a cut of what the 3rd parties make off of my personal information. Screw that.

I'm sorry but if she is still putting you through hoops to get her number then no.

I would just say 'shame', turn around and leave.

When ever a woman tells me something silly or not worth even addressing, she gets 'shame.' and a deadpan look in her eyes.

She isn't interested enough and doesn't trust you therefore wants to facebook stalk you, to see who you are, if you have mutual friends. You don't even need to qualify yourself, she will qualify you from her laptop at home. Most girls I know spend hours doing this.

A shit test. She want's you in her collection of beta orbiters. I always refuse the facebook exchange and it leads to much better outcome.

Key Words - 'That's the safe way'

When a girl you feel you share a good vibe with throws this at you she's slamming the brakes on continuing interaction, she's actually DISTANCING herself from you.

That's a virtual life sentence of 'happy bday's' and 'congrats'

Your instincts don't lie - NEXT her ass

MDP

Quote: (07-22-2014 10:29 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

When a girl you feel you share a good vibe with throws this at you she's slamming the brakes on continuing interaction, she's actually DISTANCING herself from you.

Yeah, I thought about this "safe" BS statement. I did friend her and she friended me back. Then, the next day I messaged her a nice to meet you bit referencing our interaction. Of course, she didn't respond.

She probably sifted with a fine toothed comb through my FB info and found something "creepy" not to her exact liking and decided to not respond....well, at least she hasn't yet.

Never making this mistake again. I'd unfriend her, but don't want to come across as butt hurt.

#BallsWin

Quote: (07-22-2014 11:20 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Yeah, I thought about this "safe" BS statement. I did friend her and she friended me back. Then, the next day I messaged her a nice to meet you bit referencing our interaction. Of course, she didn't respond.

She probably sifted with a fine toothed comb through my FB info and found something "creepy" not to her exact liking and decided to not respond....well, at least she hasn't yet.

Never making this mistake again. I'd unfriend her, but don't want to come across as butt hurt.

I'd say you have one shot left with her. You've established the connection on FB so go ahead and use it.

Hit her with something like "You know I have enough FB friends. It's a great way to keep in touch with real life friends. But I live in the real world and prefer real life friends so let's meet at xyz to see if you are going to be one of them"... Or something along those lines (make it your own).
You have nothing to lose by pushing the issue since you're about to next her anyway, right? If she agrees then full speed ahead... meet her let her know what you really want to be friends with is her vagina (they know that anyway)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (07-24-2014 11:36 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2014 11:20 AM)robreke Wrote:  

I'd say you have one shot left with her. You've established the connection on FB so go ahead and use it.

Hit her with something like "You know I have enough FB friends. It's a great way to keep in touch with real life friends. But I live in the real world and prefer real life friends so let's meet at xyz to see if you are going to be one of them"... Or something along those lines (make it your own).
You have nothing to lose by pushing the issue since you're about to next her anyway, right? If she agrees then full speed ahead... meet her let her know what you really want to be friends with is her vagina (they know that anyway)

Good advice PT....but I already messaged her and she messaged me back saying nice to meet you blah blah. An obscure part of her FB page says she's in a relationship with such and such a guy. There's also a number of pics of them smiling and standing together.

My thoughts is she was intrigued by me but felt a little guilty because of the bf. Since I'm better looking than her bf ( just sayin after seeing his pics ) and/or she may not be happy....she decided instead of giving me her number outright....she'd go the FB route. I think someone else on this thread mentioned that...so they were right. I'm going to try for a bit more message bantering them going for the meetup. Who knows until you try? If anything significant happens...I'll update.

#BallsWin

Quote: (07-24-2014 03:02 PM)robreke Wrote:  

My thoughts is she was intrigued by me but felt a little guilty because of the bf. Since I'm better looking than her bf ( just sayin after seeing his pics ) and/or she may not be happy....she decided instead of giving me her number outright....she'd go the FB route. I think someone else on this thread mentioned that...so they were right. I'm going to try for a bit more message bantering them going for the meetup. Who knows until you try? If anything significant happens...I'll update.

Don't waste your time further.

She has a boyfriend, having you on facebook is much less guilt-trip inducing on her than giving out her number. She friendzoned the shit out of you, harvested some 'popularity' (facebook add) and gets to keep tabs on you in case things go down the wrong way with her boyfriend.

Absolutely agreed. If a girl is turned on, the prospect of a mysterious and potentially dangerous suitor will excite her, versus making her ask to check your references. If a girl's vagina isn't moistened at the sight of my aggressive, masculine -- and as far as she knows potentially violent and destructive -- expression of my own sexual desire, then she is probably just getting off on my attention, or worse, searching for a way to diffuse the interaction.