rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which occupation has the most intelligent women?

In my experience, the occupation with the most overall intelligent women is bar manager. Why? Because:

1. She has to be an astute business manager- negotiate rent and service prices with her suppliers, balance the books, and manage the business plan, including marketing.

2. She has to understand and leverage social dynamics, such as customer loyalty and motivation, male/female attraction dynamics, and bar ambiance/atmosphere.

3. She has to use her own SMV to the correct extent that it attracts male and female customers, but doesn't go too far.

4. She has to be astute enough to stand up to the masculine dynamics present in the bar/club industry, including the local wiseguys who want their cut, the male dominated liquor suppliers, and the local landowners intent on raising the rent to the max possible.

5. She has to be the dominant presence in her bar/club within the limits of her strength and personality. Too dominant and she comes off as a fascist bitch. Too submissive and she's a stupid pushover. I think there are likely very few feminist bar managers, because they have to be able to understand the real world.

Because women are not naturally endowed with sufficient business sense, I think the top % are the ones who are successful in this business. I think lawyers, educators, and scientists are less intelligent (overall- at least socially) because they can be more myopic in their career fields. Thoughts?

Almost everything you said can apply to a housewife:

Psychology, diplomacy, managing house finances, husband and kids' happinesss and dividing time for tasks.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Why do you want to know or answer this question?

Mathematics. Theoretical Physics. Chemistry, etc.

If you haven't yet met a pretty Russian chick mathematician or physicist with an IQ of 140+, you're missing out. Unfortunately, such women are extremely rare.

Extremely intelligent women who are also socially savvy are amazingly fun: they love playing mind games, and they are often very good at playing very complicated mind games. Every conversation with them requires one to use 100% of one's brainpower. It's quite exhausting, yet very addictive.

Highly intelligent women want to weed out unintelligent male pursuers, since they want to have highly intelligent babies, and therefore they need high-IQ sperm. Unfortunately for such women, the vast majority of high-IQ men are socially retarded high-functioning autists who have no idea how to play interesting mind games. An intelligent man who can play interesting mind games will give these women seismic gina tingles.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

A female lawyer is basically the same as a castrated man to whatever that equivalent would be for a woman. Female lawyers are cunts, they are hard wired to act masculine and they fail horribly at it.

I agree with the OP that for females bar managers are at the top. They have to be tough but they are kept in check and are not delusional about he dynamics of being a woman and the advantages it has. They understand how looks and demeanor are real and matter, many female bar managers are mostly long time bartenders past the wall whom can't use their looks to hustle tips. They were on the other side and know the game. But the reality of the business keeps them in check and keeps their ego at the door. There are always more steady top shelf female bartenders then male, top end male bartenders are elite, but the majority of them are average. Women will always hustle you more volume and money at the job and because of that the just get more experience in those X amount of transactions. Our bar manager at the food company is a female, she's chill to work with. You can tell she was a smoke show when she was younger and she has all of the typical bar tricks and troubleshoots down. She isn't a cunt and is easy to deal with and has done a good job getting drink sales back up at events.

If women only realized what they were good at. It's sexist to say women are better at doing secretary work, but the truth is women are more capable of doing multi-tasks then men. I can't talk on the phone, write, and glance at a calendar/email at the same time. Most women though have no issue with it.

The best job women are also great at is being mothers, but again it's sexist to say that also...

Quote: (06-29-2014 07:48 AM)kosko Wrote:  

The best job women are also great at is being mothers, but again it's sexist to say that also...

Just ask Peter McKay [Image: whip.gif]

Quote: (06-29-2014 10:22 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2014 07:48 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Just ask Peter McKay [Image: whip.gif]

ha! +1 million for that reference.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-29-2014 07:39 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Mathematics. Theoretical Physics. Chemistry, etc.

If you haven't yet met a pretty Russian chick mathematician or physicist with an IQ of 140+, you're missing out. Unfortunately, such women are extremely rare.

Extremely intelligent women who are also socially savvy are amazingly fun: they love playing mind games, and they are often very good at playing very complicated mind games. Every conversation with them requires one to use 100% of one's brainpower. It's quite exhausting, yet very addictive.

Highly intelligent women want to weed out unintelligent male pursuers, since they want to have highly intelligent babies, and therefore they need high-IQ sperm. Unfortunately for such women, the vast majority of high-IQ men are socially retarded high-functioning autists who have no idea how to play interesting mind games. An intelligent man who can play interesting mind games will give these women seismic gina tingles.

I'm probably also in the minority in really loving women with a high level of intellect. So long as they aren't snarky+masculine of course. Like Daria.

Quote: (06-29-2014 12:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm probably also in the minority in really loving women with a high level of intellect.

If you're in SoCal, a place where you can meet very intelligent women is Pasadena, due to Caltech. The Asian-American chicks there tend to be extremely ambitious and careerist anti-social feminist cunts, but there often are a few Eastern European female students (e.g., Romanian) who may be worth meeting. There isn't much competition, since some 95% of Caltech's male students are unkempt aspies.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

My ex was a veterinarian and extremely intelligent (Russian girl). Not just IQ-wise, but also had a nuanced understanding of things. Im fairly certain ill never find another one like that again (beta, i know). Though im sure that doesnt apply to all female vets.

As Icarus mentioned, EE-educated women are on a whole another level because they have the added dimension of femininity.

Physicians, since getting accepted to Med school is basically a function of IQ and dedication.

Who cares. If I only dated massage therapists for the rest of my life, I could die happy.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Doctors and PHD scientists/engineers are really smart. Dentists and pharmacists
have to be smart too. Lawyers who come from top-tier schools are smart, but tier 2/3 are not
super bright.

Intelligence is a very ambiguous term. The answer would entirely depend on what you mean by "intelligence".

Why would anybody for even a microsecond consider dating or marrying a woman doctor or a woman lawyer? God no. The get trapped into a profession in which they MUST in order to survive, screw over every single other person in their lives, boyfriends, husbands, and children. Horrible people.

More intelligent? Not really. Give me a cute librarian or even a timid bookshop owner any time. Female doctors and lawyers might as well be neuter for all the sex appeal they have.

Quote: (06-29-2014 05:56 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Why would anybody for even a microsecond consider dating or marrying a woman doctor or a woman lawyer?

If one wants to have smart children, one will have to sacrifice something. The first sacrificial lamb would be love, second would be a happy marriage. Marriage is for producing children of good biological and moral quality. Love and happiness can be found via mistresses and hobbies.

It's not ideal, but it's better than to wake up one day and realize that my teenage children have an IQ at least 20 points lower than mine, and that I cannot have enriching and productive conversations with them because they simply lack the brainpower.

[Image: vlcsnap-2010-03-18-01h14m35s217.png?w=500&h=269]

Be careful what you wish for...

Doctor might not that be that, if she's a pediatrician.

Wouldn't marry a lawyer though. Can you imagine marrying a woman who gets paid
to argue with people?

On a somewhat related note, the BBC today had an article about how female CEOs are so wonderful. The point of the article is that women have less "ego" and "arrogance" than men do. Pure bullshit:

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/2014062...fice-editi

Quote: (06-30-2014 01:10 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

On a somewhat related note, the BBC today had an article about how female CEOs are so wonderful.

Women these days appear to be unable to understand that credentials and status do not change one's genes. Credentials and status can signal good genes, however. Yet, there is no biological process through which the acquisition of a Ph.D. improves a woman genetically. Knowledge and intelligence are different things.

In other words, a woman who has demonstrated intelligence and character by age 18, say, via good academic performance at an elite high school, will not get any better. She has already signaled that she has genes of good quality. It's time to marry her to a good man, preferably 10-20 years older, and get her to produce children, because she won't last forever and needs to birth those who will replace her and her husband. After all, she is indebted to her ancestors who built the society which she now exploits shamelessly.

It is sad to see women deviating from their natural paths.

Quote: (06-29-2014 06:02 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2014 05:56 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Why would anybody for even a microsecond consider dating or marrying a woman doctor or a woman lawyer?

If one wants to have smart children, one will have to sacrifice something. The first sacrificial lamb would be love, second would be a happy marriage. Marriage is for producing children of good biological and moral quality. Love and happiness can be found via mistresses and hobbies.

It's not ideal, but it's better than to wake up one day and realize that my teenage children have an IQ at least 20 points lower than mine, and that I cannot have enriching and productive conversations with them because they simply lack the brainpower.

If your IQ and your wife's IQ are significantly above average then regression to the mean will likely result in children who are dumber than you. The Terman study tracked participants who later got married and had children. They determined the averaged IQ of the parents and the IQs of the children. On average, the children had an IQ that was 0.85 of the parents' midpoint IQ. So for parents with an average IQ of 140, their children would most likely average 134. The standard deviation was about 12 so certainly some of the kids were much dumber than their parents.

Even if you marry a smart woman, there is a very good chance your kids won't be as smart as you. Start learning how to have meaningful conversations with people who are much dumber than you if you ever hope to relate well to your kids.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (07-03-2014 04:15 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

If your IQ and your wife's IQ are significantly above average then regression to the mean will likely result in children who are dumber than you.

Indeed. Regression to the mean probably explains why many high-IQ people choose to remain childless.

But, there's still hope. DNA sequencing is getting cheaper and cheaper, and some geneticists have been working on identifying the set of genes that code for high-IQ. If their work is fruitful, in a few years it will be possible to:

1. harvest sperm (easy) from a man and eggs (hard) from a woman (already possible)
  2. generate some 20 embryos via in vitro fertilization (already possible)
  3. non-destructively sequence the genome of each of them (already possible)
  4. choose the one or ones likely to become very intelligent and keep them; destroy all the other embryos (identifying high-IQ genes still work in progress)
If this works, then noise should contribute only to higher IQ, rather than to lower IQ than the parents' average. This could be the biggest discovery in human history. IQ would be going up with every generation, and in some 1,000 years, everyone would be very smart and beautiful, and equality would be a fact, rather than insane wishful thinking.

I hope geneticists also identify the "gay gene", so I can non-destructively sequence my future son's embryo and destroy it if it turns out that he's an embryonic faggot. However, Greg Cochran says there's no such gene, so it is probably impossible to do that.

I think genetically pre screening children to "get your order right" is very dangerous territory.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Quote: (07-03-2014 06:01 AM)Coldfire Wrote:  

I think genetically pre screening children to "get your order right" is very dangerous territory.

Why? Is there anything noble about allowing Down Syndrome embryos to become fetuses and then babies?

Quote: (06-30-2014 01:10 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

On a somewhat related note, the BBC today had an article about how female CEOs are so wonderful. The point of the article is that women have less "ego" and "arrogance" than men do. Pure bullshit:

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/2014062...fice-editi

The BBC is left wing, feminist bullshit. The fact that the UK taxpayer pays for this unbiased shit is seriously annoying.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos