rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Albufeira

Albufeira

I have a few questions, know a lot about Lagos but not so much about Albufeira. Is it a good destination for party and for european girls ? Lagos has been overrun by Australians, UK girls and American girls (not a bad thing, just looking for more exotic)

Is it better to go to the Greek Islands for scandinavians and eastern europeans?

Albufeira

Albufeira has a lot of anglo girls too unfortunately, also some scandies, germans and other kind of Europeans.Either way it's not hard to get you some euro pussy but greek islands are probably easier.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Albufeira

It's one of the main destinations for after-exam trips for Dutch girls aged 17-18.

Albufeira

I went there two years ago and I don't think it's the best choice.
For a fun beach town I recommend for example Zarautz. You don't have the tryhard types there like in Albu!

Albufeira

You'll find a bunch of English and Dutch girls. You will rarely find portuguese girls because portuguese people have sort of given up on those places.
The bars will mostly either be English pubs or Dutch bars with matching music.
Not very different from Lagos.
It is a place to party hard. If you are looking a classier thing its not the place. The unfavorable ratio of boys vs girls doesn't help getting those flags but its still a lot of fun if you are traveling with friends if you ask me.

Albufeira

I was there last year for a couple of days in July and there was definitely some action going on. However it's the typical cheap British atmosphere, girls getting really hammered, the attitudes are very physical (they won't value much what you have to say, but rather the size of your biceps) and overall not very classy. If you're fit, have an aggressive and physical game approach and like the (cheap) British style of partying, then it may be the place to go.

The nearest place where you'll find Portuguese ppl will be Vilamoura, but then... Check our comments in the Lisbon thread, they shall apply to Vilamoura too.

Albufeira

I'm seriously thinking of hitting up Albufeira and Algarve. I have survival level Portuguese, but I'm not dead set on getting the flag as opposed to British and European tourist chicks. Would the end of May be too early, or is there some other optimal time during summer? What should I think about RE logistics?

Quote: (06-19-2014 09:09 AM)Frank Mackey Wrote:  

I was there last year for a couple of days in July and there was definitely some action going on. However it's the typical cheap British atmosphere, girls getting really hammered, the attitudes are very physical (they won't value much what you have to say, but rather the size of your biceps) and overall not very classy. If you're fit, have an aggressive and physical game approach and like the (cheap) British style of partying, then it may be the place to go.

The nearest place where you'll find Portuguese ppl will be Vilamoura, but then... Check our comments in the Lisbon thread, they shall apply to Vilamoura too.

When you say "not very classy" are you referring to their behaviour or social class? Were the ones you came across grammar school pedigree or upwards?

Albufeira

Quote: (03-16-2019 11:32 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

I'm seriously thinking of hitting up Albufeira and Algarve. I have survival level Portuguese, but I'm not dead set on getting the flag as opposed to British and European tourist chicks. Would the end of May be too early, or is there some other optimal time during summer? What should I think about RE logistics?

Quote: (06-19-2014 09:09 AM)Frank Mackey Wrote:  

When you say "not very classy" are you referring to their behaviour or social class? Were the ones you came across grammar school pedigree or upwards?

I am referring socially. Low class English girls (dressing, behaving accordingly) in Albufeira bars. This does not mean some of them are not hot. And they have that very pragmatic approach for which they are knowned internationally. I was there last summer, remember being in an Irish pub at the marina where things worked that way. Lots of local Algarve players approaching the girls in a fierce manner, they are not sophisticated in style, etc, but their targets are not as well, I saw them having some good outcomes...