rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All-Inclusive/Super Resorts. Any Gaming Luck?

This topic might have already been disussed in the past and maybe I just missed it, but I'd like to know if any guys have had luck at the all-inclusive or super resorts? I'm seriously thinking about going to the ME Cabo resort in Mexico and just wondering if you guys have any knowledge or recommendations as to the best picks. I'm talking for quality of women, easy of picking them up/high slut factor, hype party scene, and nice accomodation, grounds and food. I hear Hedonism in Jamaica is very sexual, but the grounds and clientel could be better prettier. Any suggestions or expeeriences? By the way, this is not targeted at any one area or country, but any resort in the world is welcome!

It depends. As I said, we've been to Hedonism in Jamaica, and it is as you said. It is indeed sexual, but most people there are couples over 50. It is expensive - roughly $250 a night in 2011 plus airfare, making it difficult for youngsters. You might get into some 3+ somes quite easily if you are a social person and hang out around and talk to people during daytime, but only if you're white. If you're black then it is much harder as you'd have to compete with local Jamaican dudes - the hotel lets them in as well just for that purpose, and they're typically young, well-groomed hustler types with a good game. This of course won't be relevant in Mexico or Argentina, but they may have some locals doing that as well.

Personally if you're going for pussy and not for the resort itself I'd rather stay in a regular large hotel; much cheaper and more opportunities.

Quote: (02-17-2011 08:56 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Personally if you're going for pussy and not for the resort itself I'd rather stay in a regular large hotel; much cheaper and more opportunities.

I'm with oldnemesis on this one...

It depends. As I said, we've been to Hedonism in Jamaica, and it is as you said. It is indeed sexual, but most people there are couples over 50. It is expensive - roughly $250 a night in 2011 plus airfare, making it difficult for youngsters. You might get into some 3+ somes quite easily if you are a social person and hang out around and talk to people during daytime, but only if you're white. If you're black then it is much harder as you'd have to compete with local Jamaican dudes - the hotel lets them in as well just for that purpose, and they're typically young, well-groomed hustler types with a good game. This of course won't be relevant in Mexico or Argentina, but they may have some locals doing that as well.

Ok, good point! The higher end might be hard for younger people to afford. Still, I was kind of looking for a mix of pussy as well as nice accomodations/food/grounds. Also, I was hoping that I'd bump into the European or Canadian traveler, which should help alleviate the broke youngster problem, as they usually are vacationing without too much concern for money. Lastly, I have a freaky little female friend who's more than likely going with me, who is cute and down for the threesomes, etc. Bringing a cute girl to the table should help me one-up a good deal of the Jamacian/mexican hustlers. lol. Any other suggestions besides Hedonism? Also, how was your Hedonism experience in general, as far as the 'fun activities" as well as the accomodations?

Not sure if Turkey is an option for you because of distance/flight cost.
Your typical 5-star all-inclusive resort there would cost around 450 to 700 Euro per person per week. For that, you get nice accomodation (not Four Seasons nice, but nice), lots of pools and gardens, typically 5+ bars and 5+ restaurants, and a night club. All you can eat and drink. If you pick a 500+ rooms hotel, there is lots of talent besides the regular folks with kids, older folks, and all other kinds of vacation goers.
Most of the people are from Europe and Russia. So you get a nice mix there, not mostly Americans like I'd imagine it would be in the Carribean.
Basically you leave your wallet in the room safe the first day and start partying. I've been twice and got laid both times.
But I have not heard of any Hedonist type of resorts for couples only or swingers only. There are lots of regular people with kids, etc. like I said. But there are singles, too - just be sure to stay in a larger hotel.

Quote: (02-18-2011 08:22 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Your typical 5-star all-inclusive resort there would cost around 450 to 700 Euro per person per week. For that, you get nice accomodation (not Four Seasons nice, but nice), lots of pools and gardens, typically 5+ bars and 5+ restaurants, and a night club. All you can eat and drink. If you pick a 500+ rooms hotel, there is lots of talent besides the regular folks with kids, older folks, and all other kinds of vacation goers.
Most of the people are from Europe and Russia. So you get a nice mix there, not mostly Americans like I'd imagine it would be in the Carribean.
Basically you leave your wallet in the room safe the first day and start partying. I've been twice and got laid both times.
But I have not heard of any Hedonist type of resorts for couples only or swingers only. There are lots of regular people with kids, etc. like I said. But there are singles, too - just be sure to stay in a larger hotel.

When does the season start in Turkey? There wouldn't be too many around now for example, right?

Quote: (02-18-2011 08:22 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Would you happen to know the names of any of these resorts?

Quote: (02-17-2011 09:18 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Ok, good point! The higher end might be hard for younger people to afford. Still, I was kind of looking for a mix of pussy as well as nice accomodations/food/grounds. Also, I was hoping that I'd bump into the European or Canadian traveler, which should help alleviate the broke youngster problem, as they usually are vacationing without too much concern for money. Lastly, I have a freaky little female friend who's more than likely going with me, who is cute and down for the threesomes, etc. Bringing a cute girl to the table should help me one-up a good deal of the Jamacian/mexican hustlers. lol. Any other suggestions besides Hedonism? Also, how was your Hedonism experience in general, as far as the 'fun activities" as well as the accomodations?

Its been a while since I have been to Hedonism however, unless you are 40+ and are into hippopotamuses don't bother. And even then most of the guys there aren't Cuckolds So they won't let you fuck their fat wives unless they can fuck you "freaky little female friend" first. Plus, the food sucks and they only serve the "Good shit"(Hennesey, Hiptoniq, Grey Goose) in the piano bar. Old Nemesis right, its very difficult for American Black dudes to get laid in resorts in the Caribbean (this includes Dominican Republic) because the women staying in those resorts go there to exclusively to fuck the Rasta mon who sell coconut water on the beach. Never been to a Mexican resort so you might have better luck there.

Thank you Oldnemesis...

I knew something was up in Jamaica. My sister and my niece decided to celebrate their birthdays in Jamaica. The resort had a nightclub and me and my boy were wondering where did these dudes come from.

[/quote]

Its been a while since I have been to Hedonism however, unless you are 40+ and are into hippopotamuses don't bother. And even then most of the guys there aren't Cuckolds So they won't let you fuck their fat wives unless they can fuck you "freaky little female friend" first. Plus, the food sucks and they only serve the "Good shit"(Hennesey, Hiptoniq, Grey Goose) in the piano bar. Old Nemesis right, its very difficult for American Black dudes to get laid in resorts in the Caribbean (this includes Dominican Republic) because the women staying in those resorts go there to exclusively to fuck the Rasta mon who sell coconut water on the beach. Never been to a Mexican resort so you might have better luck there.

[/quote]

Yeah, Hedonisim does not sound too promising. I mean, I'm sure there has to be some cute little freaks somewhere on the grounds, but I really don't want to go someplace where the quality is hit or miss. ME Cabo in mexico sounds good. Somewhat pricy and not all inclusive, but I hear the talent is very high and the grounds are beautiful. Plus, living in California, Western Mexico isn't a far plane ride at all.

Quote: (02-17-2011 09:18 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Also, how was your Hedonism experience in general, as far as the 'fun activities" as well as the accomodations?

Overall the resort is fine. The rooms are definitely not Marriott style, but you only spend a night there, so it doesn't really matter. The accommodation is ok, and the food is just eatable, so if it wasn't for overall vibe, one would expect more for $250 a night.

Regarding fun activities, I had some luck with probably five or so women there, all at night after 2am, all in the hot tub pool. Had a lot of attention from black girls (mostly from NYC and DC), and could have scored much more if I was into black chicks - but I am not. If you're into them, they should be quite easy as they are completely ignored by the Jamaican dudes, and the only guys who approach them seem to be 50yo+ bald fat men. However the overall experience was too repetitive for me, so we're definitely not going this year, and I'm not sure if we ever go again there.

Outside Hedonism, my experience of Jamaica was very limited. My impression is that local girls are even more conservative than in Poland - they are into LTR, and one night stands are extremely difficult to get. I talked to some cool Jamaican dudes from Kingston, and they basically told me that just going out alone as we do in US won't work in Jamaica with locals, and gaming non-black tourists is difficult because of enormous competition from local hustler types.

So to summarize I'm likely to avoid Jamaica completely. Unless you're into smoking a lot of cheap weed (which I am not), there is nothing to do there.

Oasis Cancun - party hotel. Every night a bus comes to the hotel to take you to the various clubs.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (02-18-2011 05:04 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Its been a while since I have been to Hedonism however, unless you are 40+ and are into hippopotamuses don't bother. And even then most of the guys there aren't Cuckolds So they won't let you fuck their fat wives unless they can fuck you "freaky little female friend" first.

I would say, if you have never been to swinger parties before, do not go to Hedonism. You will waste most if not all of your vacation time. Postpone it until you've been to at least 20 or so different swinger parties, and can get laid there easily without having to trade wives. This is not difficult - as everything else, it is about relative value. If you're better in something that other guys, and can show it off (muscular body, large dick, being well-spoken and able to tell interesting stories - yes, this matters too), you'll have no problems to get into threesomes at least.

Personally we're not into typical swaps - we play separately. I go for ladies I like, and my wife goes for guys she likes, and we don't care if they are from the same couple. This is generally against the swinger etiquette, but once you get some experience, you will be able to get away with that without introducing drama (which is very important). It is possible, and I successfully ran it in Hedo as well, but you definitely need some experience to be able to pull it.

Quote: (02-18-2011 12:05 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Would you happen to know the names of any of these resorts?

Quote: (02-18-2011 10:44 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

When does the season start in Turkey? There wouldn't be too many around now for example, right?

Season is May to October, but in shoulder season the sea may be a tad too cold for swimming. Peak season is obviously July-August, because kids are off school then and there are lots of vacationing families - which is why you may want to pick June or September.

There are several resort areas, largest one is Antalya, which has several sub-areas spread along 100 miles of coastline. Lara is probably the nicest one, only 4-5 star hotels there. Kervansaray Hotel is a good choice there. Kemer is also nice, Orange County hotel gets mostly Europeans.
Another resort area is around Bodrum, the nature is really nice there, but hotels are smaller and less party-oriented, more towards nature lovers, etc. Still lots of Europeans and Russians, possible to get laid there, pick a large hotel and if not, then one close to the main area around the harbour where there are bars, restaurants, etc. Still, logistics may be hard for hooking up with a girl who is abroad and meets a stranger staying in a different hotel, etc.
The last major resort area is Kusadasi, where I have not been. I hear it has a busy and lively Bar Street and is quite easy to hook up.

Quote: (02-18-2011 06:36 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

So to summarize I'm likely to avoid Jamaica completely. Unless you're into smoking a lot of cheap weed (which I am not), there is nothing to do there.

I'd agree with that completely, I just got back a couple weeks ago and the work required to get laid in Jamaica just isn't worth the work. Locals don't even bother, but the tourists, it can be done but this isn't Mexico...girls go to party in mexico, groups of 5-6 girls, early 20's together heading to mexico is normal, so not the case in Jamaica. Probably due to the cost which is double, it tends to attracts couples, and families, so when you see single 20 somethings it's usually cause they're traveling on mommy and daddies dime and maybe they bought a friend but with little to no off resort nightlife, you're limited to what's at your resort and if you by chance have talent at your resort, getting them away from the family to do anything, tough. Like I said could be done, but not where you come if tails your goal. More like come for the sun the food (which blows mexico away, it's not even close) and the water and if you fall into some ass consider yourself lucky.

Mexico anywhere, if you can't get laid in mexico at an all inclusive you have no game or are as ugly as sin. For the dude who recommended the oasis, you gotta be kidding me...that resorts shit. All the hotels end up on the same strip so you'll be busing it to the same clubs every other hotels are going to so you might as well stay at one that's clean and you aren't afraid the staff will take all your shit while you're at the pool. I've found in general that girls don't stay at the cheapy ai's anyway, those attract the guys and maybe the skanky party girl group that'll get passed around all vacation so let the schlubs have them... the better quality girls spend the bit extra, couple hundred more and stay at the 4.5 star + get the nicer pools, cleaner rooms so you might as well do it too and have less competition during the day with the girls you wanna be banging. That's my take on it having done mexico a few times.

Turkey, I haven't done yet but it's on the list, I can't wait to experience it. I did an AI in the red sea area of Egypt called Sharm and it was insane, eastern euro chicks everywhere, czechs, russians and it was to them what Mexico is to canadians and americans, cheap one week getaway. I found a lot of the girls loved the thought of having an egyptian guy, I wasn't one but I was light brown so close enough lol, but I did better there than I did in Mexico. Great week.

What I'm getting at is as long as you pick your spot well, AI's are amazing for our goals.

Which resort/city in Mexico do you recommend the most full of 20's Colorado white girl types in Mexico, and what month should I go? I got a business trip to DF in May, and may do a side trip to a resort. Please do not say "ANY", be specific please [Image: wink.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (02-21-2011 06:16 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Which resort/city in Mexico do you recommend the most full of 20's Colorado white girl types in Mexico, and what month should I go? I got a business trip to DF in May, and may do a side trip to a resort. Please do not say "ANY", be specific please [Image: wink.gif]

Mixx

In my experience, I found Puerto Vallarta to be the most fun and easiest to get laid. I think in part cause there is literally nothing else to do but get drunk and get laid, the ocean water on that side is disgusting and there are a few excursions but theyre things like booze cruises or just another excuse to go drink but for the most part there is so little to do you just hang around the resort, hop in the pool and get liquored or sit in sun getting liquored just waiting to go out each night, I wouldn't make any effort during the day and the girls were coming to me. Also PV tends to be quite a bit cheaper than Cancun or Cabos which tends to attract the younger broker element which is the party crowd you want to be around when you wanna get laid. I went with a group of broke f'ers for my cousins stag so we stayed at a 3.5 star called Canto Del Sol, food was unedible but hotel was packed full of people under 25, I'd say 90% of the crowd that was there was that age group. All American and Canadian girls, they must've been running a deal in Colorado when I went cause every girl I banged was seemingly from there, it was like the state version of a tramp stamp hear the name and you knew you were in lol you meet so many girls at the clubs you end up at other hotels with them so I saw a few other hotels and they were basically just nicer versions of what we had going on at our own, young crowds gettin drunk. When to go, I went in May and it was hopping just avoid the rainy season which i'm not 100% sure on but I think is late june and lasts a few months, so november to june you're good to go but double check that to be sure.

Cancun was a lot of fun as well but there is so much more to do, waters wicked there so people head out to snorkel etc day trips out to pyramid things and so on... so it attracted young families as well as middle aged couples, couples period really as well as a young party element so the vibe during the day at the hotel is a little bit more mellow than it was in PV. I went for a stag again, but we had 2 other groups we knew that were down there doing stags as well at different hotels, so we checked them out and same thing...it didn't matter the hotel, we were at the royal it was 4.5 I think, another group was at the riu something and the other was a different Riu, it's just calmer during the day. We did go to the Oasis one day cause a few girls we met said that it was the party hotel so we tagged along with them but they werent staying there and neither were we, it was all roided out guys with a few skanks, it was completely lame. Its got a rep for being the party hotel cause mtv used to broadcast out of there but my experience was it was just drunk cheap dudes. You head out each night and this is where you hook up, it happens at the hotel during the day as well but I'm comparing to PV and it's not even close to me. I found that at the clubs you finally weed thru the couples and bs and you get to see who is out for fun so you move around and shop for what ya want. Much more expensive to party, still not bad to what we're used to in Canada or state side but instead of pvs 30 bucks all the drinks you want included it's like 60-75 bucks for the same. Also you'll find quite a few brits in Cancun that you didn't find in PV, and they all come in couples, didn't see an available euro the whole trip, they must not offer package deals for them to other spots in Mexico but loads of Brits. You'll hook up it's just a little more work. As for when to go here, I went in June and it was hot as balls, I have heard from others that their Cancun experience was more party filled than my experience so I'm wondering if my timing had played a factor or not but I can only comment on what I went through. I'd try for earlier if I did Cancun again feb-may before the heat gets too intense unless you love the humidity.

Cabos, been twice....easily the most upscale and pricy and not at all where you wanna go if you want to hook up. You'll of course be able to but the other spots are so much more conducive to it. Cabos tends to be primarily couples and families. Nicest spot by far, worst spot for picking up.

Hope that helps somewhat. If you wanna know something I didn't go over let me know.

Quote: (02-21-2011 09:34 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2011 06:16 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

In my experience, I found Puerto Vallarta to be the most fun and easiest to get laid. I think in part cause there is literally nothing else to do but get drunk and get laid, the ocean water on that side is disgusting and there are a few excursions but theyre things like booze cruises or just another excuse to go drink but for the most part there is so little to do you just hang around the resort, hop in the pool and get liquored or sit in sun getting liquored just waiting to go out each night, I wouldn't make any effort during the day and the girls were coming to me. Also PV tends to be quite a bit cheaper than Cancun or Cabos which tends to attract the younger broker element which is the party crowd you want to be around when you wanna get laid. I went with a group of broke f'ers for my cousins stag so we stayed at a 3.5 star called Canto Del Sol, food was unedible but hotel was packed full of people under 25, I'd say 90% of the crowd that was there was that age group. All American and Canadian girls, they must've been running a deal in Colorado when I went cause every girl I banged was seemingly from there, it was like the state version of a tramp stamp hear the name and you knew you were in lol you meet so many girls at the clubs you end up at other hotels with them so I saw a few other hotels and they were basically just nicer versions of what we had going on at our own, young crowds gettin drunk. When to go, I went in May and it was hopping just avoid the rainy season which i'm not 100% sure on but I think is late june and lasts a few months, so november to june you're good to go but double check that to be sure.

Cancun was a lot of fun as well but there is so much more to do, waters wicked there so people head out to snorkel etc day trips out to pyramid things and so on... so it attracted young families as well as middle aged couples, couples period really as well as a young party element so the vibe during the day at the hotel is a little bit more mellow than it was in PV. I went for a stag again, but we had 2 other groups we knew that were down there doing stags as well at different hotels, so we checked them out and same thing...it didn't matter the hotel, we were at the royal it was 4.5 I think, another group was at the riu something and the other was a different Riu, it's just calmer during the day. We did go to the Oasis one day cause a few girls we met said that it was the party hotel so we tagged along with them but they werent staying there and neither were we, it was all roided out guys with a few skanks, it was completely lame. Its got a rep for being the party hotel cause mtv used to broadcast out of there but my experience was it was just drunk cheap dudes. You head out each night and this is where you hook up, it happens at the hotel during the day as well but I'm comparing to PV and it's not even close to me. I found that at the clubs you finally weed thru the couples and bs and you get to see who is out for fun so you move around and shop for what ya want. Much more expensive to party, still not bad to what we're used to in Canada or state side but instead of pvs 30 bucks all the drinks you want included it's like 60-75 bucks for the same. Also you'll find quite a few brits in Cancun that you didn't find in PV, and they all come in couples, didn't see an available euro the whole trip, they must not offer package deals for them to other spots in Mexico but loads of Brits. You'll hook up it's just a little more work. As for when to go here, I went in June and it was hot as balls, I have heard from others that their Cancun experience was more party filled than my experience so I'm wondering if my timing had played a factor or not but I can only comment on what I went through. I'd try for earlier if I did Cancun again feb-may before the heat gets too intense unless you love the humidity.

Cabos, been twice....easily the most upscale and pricy and not at all where you wanna go if you want to hook up. You'll of course be able to but the other spots are so much more conducive to it. Cabos tends to be primarily couples and families. Nicest spot by far, worst spot for picking up.

Hope that helps somewhat. If you wanna know something I didn't go over let me know.

What part of May did you go in? Was there a particular holiday or event that brought all the party girls out? Was there any local Mexican talent to speak of, such as local Mexican cuties visiting the nightspots, hotel workers, etc. or was it all American and European girls you were lucky with?

Quote: (02-23-2011 07:41 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

What part of May did you go in? Was there a particular holiday or event that brought all the party girls out? Was there any local Mexican talent to speak of, such as local Mexican cuties visiting the nightspots, hotel workers, etc. or was it all American and European girls you were lucky with?

We didn't combine our trips with any specific event holiday or anything for either stag, we went first week of May to PV, I'm 99% sure it was the 4th that we went. Cancun was first week of June, I can't remember the day off hand but I know it was first week. So there was nothing that I know of that made PV just a hot week to go, either that's just how it is or I got hella lucky stumbling into the great week.

In Cancun I didn't notice a whole lot in the way of local talent, you'd see hot bar girls dancing and stuff that were locals and maybe the odd group at a club but overall not a lot in Cancun, hotel workers etc you couldn't be bothered with. The local bar chicks were hot but good luck it's like hittin on a hired gun at a sports bar here, they've heard it all, tough sells and you got easier prey out there... unless you just love the challenge. In PV, there were quite a few locals at the clubs, not working just hitting the clubs and having a good time, so if you want a local this is prolly your better bet, I didn't work any personally, latinas just arent my thing unless they're just amazing, 7s-8s, if i'm taking a 7-8 i'd rather it be a girl more my type and I didn't see many if any 9 locals so I wasn't inspired to try. Couple of my buddies wanted the flag tho and they gave it a shot, they hit on a lot and dances no problem, kisses from a few but from kiss to closing, it wasn't happening, at least for them. Most of the guys who tried with locals early gave up pretty quick, when other girls are giving it away you can only choose to strike out elsewhere so often before you come to your senses lol. For myself and the group as a whole on both stags, not one local, americans, canadians, and I had a brit but I cant recall if anyone else got a non north american... the euro lays are hard to come by, and you won't find any euros in PV, least I didn't, just Cancun and they tended to be couples.

bump

Can anyone recommend a specific resort anywhere in the Caribbean that will be going off mid feb?

My experience matches with most of the comments above. All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean or Yucatan, especially high-end ones, are really shitty places to find girls. I used to go to a lot of them with my family, which should tell you something about their target demographic. As a general rule, everyone there is either under 15 or over 50 since older rich people take their kids there and people in their 20s and early 30s tend to be priced out. The same thing happens on some (usually higher-end) cruise lines. If you're going to a place like Playa del Carmen or Jamaica, I'd advise getting more pedestrian accommodations at a hotel rather than an all-inclusive resort, as you'll run into more young people there.