rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5k Budget: Help Pick Bang Mission City
k Budget: Help Pick Bang Mission City
This will be my first overseas bang mission.

I could spend my $ stateside in a popular US game spot like Austin, Minneapolis, Arizona State, Vegas, SoCal, or NYC but I believe I'll come out a better man going abroad.

Does anyone agree I'm best off just staying in one city for the duration of my budget?

Based on my domestic mileage I think game is best for cities over 1 million. Those 500k population cities have that small town village vibe like a 50k crap hole does to a certain extent- at least in America.

Most importantly-
I love curvy women and hate butter faces (Polish chicks over 23 suffer from this but the 19yo Polskas I've seen in the Midwest are awesome- a place with Ukraine faces and Polish curves would be my ideal).

Anyways here's my potential cities-
Prague
Bucharest
Belgrade
Kiev
Tallinn
Oslo
Warsaw
Poznan

Not really in to the more exotic ones (I'm swarthy Italian looking myself)
But if I went more exoic it would be-
Medellin
San Jose, Costa Rica
Jakarta, Indonesia

I will report back my trip and outcome because I'm going balls out hung go on this one- I've earned this trip and am swinging for the fences every day when I hit the streets.
Bucharest sounds cool.

Staying in one place makes it easy to arrange lodging, figure out logistics, get to know the spots, etc. If you're like me and you like to work the social circle, then it's better to stay in one place in that regard as well. Of course, you miss out on some novelty without changing scenery every so often.

All the US locations you mentioned are boring and/or expensive to my tastes, in comparison to going abroad.
Polymath,

Bucharest seems like it has good nightlife and cheap alcohol.

Part of me wants to do Kiev due to the high quality I see on sites like Russiancupid.com

On the US spots-
I know all those US spots do sound rather tiresome on the soul. Who wants to deal with empowered 5s who act like egotistical 8s and 9s (its a sick sad trend I've observed and I've literally laughed in chicks like that faces), high bitch shields, expensive prices, beta white knights, Team Murica police state 1984 culture, and pc thinking.

I would say my top 5 contenders for my bang mission are
1- Bucharest
2-Prague
3-Tallin
4-Warsaw(variety of nightlife and milf/cougars- not afraid to dig out some dirty 30s)
5-Kiev (language Barriers FSU economic skulduggery on tourists and potential for civil war are what trouble me)

Would St. Petersburg be good to go to?
Here in the States the sexiest (curvy, long feminine hair, big tits and ass w/ firm fit bodies, great style, and interesting conversationalists) women I've talked to have been from there.

???
Anyone know where in EE is a great city for foodies who like high quality dining and a good variety of cuisine, markets, stalls, street vendors, and restaurants?
Are you Canadian or American?

Just curious why you show a Canadian flag and babble about the USA.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
I visited Poland a couple times and I think krakow is a better alternative compared to Warsaw.