rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Euro Players-Best City for Blondes and Caveman Game

Ive got a month free and I love blondes, hate small talk, and prefer to be very direct in my approaches.

I like light and platinum blondes, light eyes, thin noses, and petite frames, cant stand women over 5'8, and am mainly attracted to fair skinned white women.

Is their a town where their are tons of blondes who want to throw down caveman style every night aka good night life poppin ever night? [Image: icon_question.gif]

I heard alot of the EE chicks go to Hvar and Boracay for Summer to throw down Vegas style hard- anyone know if this is correct?[Image: icon_question.gif]

Troll season in full effect.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Damn, blonde troll is back again.

Whats so trollish about loving blondes?

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and not just assume your not trolling, with that being said If you find this place bro let me know...... I've heard great things about Hvar in the summer though I've never been and cannot confirm. There are plenty of post here about EE in specific Hvar, Prague, Zagreb and its really a mixed bag but I'd assume places in that part of the world is where you want to be looking at. Before you continue here I'd suggest you take a look at whats already been said on the forum....

Play on playa

Doesn't Euro players mean those who've Dan game in Europe?

The blonde fetish (I'd add gingers in there too) is completely understandable- IMO nothing better than a young feminine stacked blonde with milky white skin light eyes and a compact frame.

I've read Oslo and Helsinki are good but cost $$$ out the ass.

Anyone know where in Russia the stacked blondes are?

My guess is St. Petersburg- I met a blonde from their who was in her 40s that gave me a raging massive boner seeing her in that black bikini.

Naughtynomad.com pushes Tallinn and Belgrade.

Everyone says Czech girls are over rated- most I've met if those have been brunettes.

Germany has some talent too.

Belarus.

Iceland.

two scoops
two genders
two terms