rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Study Proves Fat Girls Want Other Girls To All Be Fat

Abstract: Fatties are unhappy around skinny people, but happy when everyone around them is also overweight. The effect is most pronounced in women.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/201...eight.html

That's the consensus seeking effect women have on each other.

I bet you, if they were to do a reverse study, they'd find that skinny people are unhappy around fat people, but happy when everyone around them is skinny. And again, the effect will be most pronounced around women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have reached a 404 page.

Sure....

Misery loves company.

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:53 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Sure....

I did too till I deleted the last bit of the url. try this one

EDIT: For some reason the link is working. but if you google it it works.

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:17 PM)JeremySploosh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:53 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Sure....

I did too till I deleted the last bit of the url. try this one

Weird. This one doesn't work for me now - just blank screens - but if I cut and paste the original link into a new browser window it does.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Men want to reach the top of the peak, women want to see it leveled to where they are standing, and have everyone else fall with it.

This explains why really good looking girls are overwhelmingly often not feminists - they simply have no use for it. They are at the top of the mountain, why would they want to see it lowered? Fat ugly girls, on the other hand, see all the reason in the world to be feminists. Bring everyone down to their level. Misery loves company.

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That's the consensus seeking effect women have on each other.

I bet you, if they were to do a reverse study, they'd find that skinny people are unhappy around fat people, but happy when everyone around them is skinny. And again, the effect will be most pronounced around women.

The key is the reason behind the unhappiness. I'm not sure what you define as skinny so I'll use fit in my example instead of skinny. Most of us on this forum are reasonably fit. Think about how you felt the last time you were around a bunch of fat people e.g. around average Americans. You probably felt disgusted. You were probably a little unhappy because you were looking at failure, at losers.

Now try to put yourself in the shoes of a fat person. When they are around fit people, they feel unhappy but for completely different reasons. Seeing fit people (i.e. winners) just reminds them that they are losers.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

For some reason this forum has problems with slate.com links - whenever I have a link to share from slate.com I just use tinyurl.com to make a new link.

Fat women complement other fat women. See it a lot here in Houston.