rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fatest Children Now Italian And Greek, Not American

Damnit. I was gonna go to those countries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Italy.html

Does anyone on the ground have a data sheet on gaming in Greece or Italy? Are the women still as feminine as their reputation? Or has the fatness spread to their countries? Will it spread in the next couple years?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

There are a large number of Italian chicks in my language school here in tokyo, all around mid 20s year old. Without exception they're all at least 15 pounds overweight. Plus they keep banging on about how great it is to be an 'independent woman' lol

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

greek women are slender and very feminine, but they tend to let themselves go as they age. The men--forget about it. A solid 50% over 35 are fat disgusting slobs who dress like morons. I was quite taken aback by the obesity rates in greece quite frankly.

the interesting thing to consider though, is that greeks nevertheless have a very high life expectancy. genuine head scratcher.

Possibly there's a difference between mainland Greece/Athens and the islands?

Traditionally, the Greek islanders are known for a healthy diet with lots of seafood and wild greens.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Didn't see any fat chicks when I was in Italy- or kids. Can't speak for Greece though...

Paging greek kamaki....

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

redacted

The corrupting influence of fast food. We could create a McDonald's density index global map and that would give you an idea of where you're more likely to find slim women.

I saw McDonald's in Tallinn and Riga. Only a matter of time before those chicks start approaching western European obesity levels.

Makes sense....

Latin America is flooded with Italian men looking for hot women who in shape and give it up.