rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Juicing and "The Purge"

Juicing and "The Purge"

As part of my prep routine before going out at night, I have found a recipe that works to completely empty my bowels. Going out without any shit inside is a great feeling and I don’t have to worry about stinking up a bathroom and disrupting the vibe of my date.

For lunch, I have a big salad and a piece of chicken. Then around 5pm I have another piece of meat. The purge works best if you ingest some organ meat before hand: beef heart or liver sautéed in a little butter will slide right through you.

About an hour and a half after the meat I make a fresh juice of:
2 carrots
1 beet
thumb of ginger
an apple
some celery or other green
2 tbs of cayenne pepper

About a half hour after that I brew a pot of espresso in a bialetti coffee maker and usually sit down to write or browse online. Make sure you have a window of time here because you don’t want to be busy when the purge starts.

I can feel my stomach working during this time and there is some movement in the intestines…its pretty interesting to focus on what is going on inside you at this point. Your body is really doing some interesting things.

A few minutes after that I get the first cramp and know its time to sit on the toilet.

Purge one is the biggest and it really removes all of the solids that are stored up inside. You are not done yet so don’t take a shower.

Purge two comes within 15 minutes of the first and it is a lot of liquid and small pieces of feces.

Purge three is almost all liquid.

Its rare I ever have more than three, but I don’t leave my apartment until I am sure I’m empty.

It may sound gross but it really brings on an extra feeling of freedom. I recently spent time at a retreat in the Amazon rainforest and the natives there purge on the regular. They do it before hunting, war, religious ceremonies and as a regular part of their lives. They induce it with all sorts of plants and herbs and take it very seriously. It really has made a difference in my attitude when out gaming.

Juicing and "The Purge"

A whole fucking ounce of cayenne? A teaspoon of cayenne powder in a smoothie was giving me nosebleeds!

Gonna have to say an ounce of cayenne sounds like a fucking terrible idea.

Sauerkraut juice is a safe natural laxative.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Ha. It's not an ounce man. But about a dozen serious shakes. I like it spicy, use discretion.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Had a great connection with a polish chick. We both attended the same university and she just graduated. Smart. But I get a weird vibe from smart girls. They have a hard time living in the moment.

Juicing and "The Purge"

That was supposed to be posted in the players lounge. Ha.

Juicing and "The Purge"

2 tablespoons = 1 fluid ounce.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Are you sure this isn't just a reaction to the coffee? Caffeine might not sit well with your gut.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Juicing and "The Purge"

I always take a shit after my morning cup of coffee...but its nothing like the purge.

Juicing and "The Purge"

To me this constitutes abuse of your stomach and intestines. The body "purging" in the form of liquid shit is a warning that you have eaten something unhealthy for you and it is urgently trying to get rid of it to prevent further harm.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Juicing and "The Purge"

I always thought so too--until I took my trip to the Amazon and witnessed how it was a large part of the natives extremely healthy lifestyle.

And I'm telling you it feels great to be rid of all that shit.

Last night I purged and then pulled a girl from a bar within an hour of introducing myself...are the purge and the pull correlated? 100%
heh.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Quote: (05-23-2014 07:39 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

To me this constitutes abuse of your stomach and intestines. The body "purging" in the form of liquid shit is a warning that you have eaten something unhealthy for you and it is urgently trying to get rid of it to prevent further harm.

This is the first thing I thought too. You don't ingest something and then shit it all out within the timeframe mentioned. Putting your stomach on emergency alert so frequently can't be good for you and doesn't compute with our lifestyles - the Amazonians doing it for practical reasons while they hunt for food.

There's a whole thread about juicing too that gives much better advice than this.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Quote: (05-23-2014 02:08 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

2 tablespoons = 1 fluid ounce.

= a standard shot glass full. That's how I measure and take my ACV.

Quote: (05-23-2014 07:56 AM)Goldmund Wrote:  

I always thought so too--until I took my trip to the Amazon and witnessed how it was a large part of the natives extremely healthy lifestyle.

And I'm telling you it feels great to be rid of all that shit.

Last night I purged and then pulled a girl from a bar within an hour of introducing myself...are the purge and the pull correlated? 100%
heh.

I believe flushing out all the toxins helps to clean up your natural pheromones. It may even spike your testosterone temporarily. Probably affects your insulin levels.

Team Nachos

Juicing and "The Purge"

• 1. Goldmund is not consuming two tablespoons of cayenne powder per juice.
    2. Goldmund does not know what a tablespoon is, yet he uses the term nonetheless.
    3. Goldmund's cayenne powder is actually generic taco seasoning.
    4. Eating an ounce of cayenne powder in one sitting is a terrible, irresponsible idea.
    5. Goldmund is hiding his fetish for shitting his brains out on girls in bed.
3/10, WNB.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Quote: (05-22-2014 11:21 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Had a great connection with a polish chick. We both attended the same university and she just graduated. Smart. But I get a weird vibe from smart girls. They have a hard time living in the moment.

When I started reading this, I was really hoping that the "great connection" was a mutual interest in purging. I am visibly frowning now.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Juicing and "The Purge"

"I am visibly frowning now."

Goldmund is visibly browning now.

Juicing and "The Purge"

If you want to purge you need to build a "brown note" generator.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_not...biguation)

Team Nachos

Juicing and "The Purge"

Alright man, I fucked up on the tablespoon thing. OOoops. And my cayenne powder is that organic labeled shit they sell at whole foods.

But nonetheless, I am standing by the idea and going to keep it up.

Every body will probably see different results. I'm a regular crapper as it is. Do not eat any bread or sugar and am pretty lean. I could predict disastrous results for someone who eats terribly and is out of shape.

So I will continue to purge myself often. There has been nothing but good results and it makes me feel fantastic. If you want to try it, I encourage you.

And if your name starts with Basil make sure you use 3 tbs of cayenne pepper. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Juicing and "The Purge"

Last time I checked the whole digestion (start to finish, not just in the stomach) process takes roughly 20hrs.

Just because some tribe in the amazon does it does not make it a good idea.

The placebo effect can be a very powerful tool though.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Lol I reported your post for being fucking retarded [Image: badger.gif]

Juicing and "The Purge"

I had a hunch when writing this that guys wouldn't be able to handle a post on how pooping habits can improve game.

Juicing and "The Purge"

There's a Woody Allen movie where he handcuffs a woman to her bed, poops on her chest and leaves her like that.

Team Nachos

Juicing and "The Purge"

[Image: 7b6f42c0265bcef543d4b68a2388287a_large.jpg?1392917107]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Juicing and "The Purge"

Quote: (05-22-2014 08:32 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

2 carrots
1 beet
thumb of ginger
an apple
some celery or other green
2 tbs of cayenne pepper

You're overestimating the power of beetroot as a laxative. I grow beets in my garden. I particularly love them roasted whole, but eat them raw in salads all the time. Eating an entire one doesn't have this effect on me. They're a common ingredient in hamburgers down here, and the key ingredient of Borscht, neither of which produce the reaction you describe.

I suspect you're irritating your bowel into voiding itself to get a tonne of cayenne pepper out of your system - giving yourself mild food poisoning.

Juicing and "The Purge"

Reminds me of Thailand. I was shitting constantly because of the spices they put in food. I couldn't leave a 5 block radius during the day, because I would get sudden shits all of a sudden.

Something about spices unsettles the stomach for the unprepared.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Juicing and "The Purge"

I wasn't hating on purging - I don't know enough about it to judge. I even proffered a traditional, safe alternative, which I've personally experienced.

It was clear from your recipe you were giving terrible advice - as you eventually conceded.