rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arab Women

Arab Women

Arab women can be tough to break at first but I’ll try and give a little insight here and hopefully get more input from others.

Let’s talk about the different types of women throughout the Arab world and possibilities of gaming them first. THIS IS APPLIES TO GAMING IN ARAB WORLD!

Single mother---- they are ally dying to have sex. Once you’ve fucked you will need to fuck so they all want some. They are fine with just using you for sex ☺

Young middle/upper class---- pretty easy to find these girls in bars or other social gatherings. If they drink they surely aren’t against men but probably want more of an attachment than a single mother. They might even openly date you.

Hijabi college student- don’t let the hijab fool you! These girls are possible but you must be very discreet…. They probably don’t drink but are willing to take the dick for a little excitement. They can be difficult but it’s possible with tight game

Niqabi---- I have never had a niqabi but I’m also sure it’s possible but you will probably need to have an extreme understanding of the ins/outs of arab relationships and sneaking around. (I have been gamed by niqabi but I was with another foreigner and couldn’t risk that story getting out)

Married women---- almost all of them would love to get some on the side. You best find somewhere discreet other than your place though because if she gets caught you don’t want him or his entire family to come looking for you at your house.

types of game in arab world

mall game---- you will find them walking around working in shops and well you get the idea.

Bluetooth---- in every major city certain areas/coffee shops are known as pickup spots. Here you can use Bluetooth to initiate contact and extract them or get their numbers.

Social circle---- this is a great way to get women. But don’t make it obvious and don’t touch so much because you don’t want everyone knowing what you’re doing or worse they think you’re a player.

Bar---- this same as social circle I advise you to be clever about how you do it. Always easy to make friends with larger tables that might have women present.

TIPS.
If you’re friendly in general you won’t have any problems meeting women in the arab world.

Hand the girl your phone and tell her to put her number in.

Don’t be seen over and over again going to same coffee shop or bar with women.

Don’t tell others about your sexual life. Even if they are your good friend. Just don’t tell them. I don’t tell anyone and this has allowed me to game multiple girls in the same social circle. some even know about the others and don't care.

You must understand the tricks. if you want to bring women into your house don’t be seen going in together. Have her come after you. Same applies for going to her house. You don’t want everyone in the neighborhood knowing you are taking women inside.

I’ll even go a step further and say that I am never seen in my neighborhood with women. I just buzz the door when they are downstairs and they come up!

Ask them for help with Arabic, women will love if you’re learning Arabic and they absolutely love when you talk dirty to them. Most arab guys are beta when they are with a girl so the women love if you tell them how you going to fuck them silly.

Anyways I hope this is useful as I’m just throwing it together quickly.

Arab Women

Interesting stuff. I have some trips planned to the region. What about online dating?

How do you figure out which Bluetooth device belongs to which girl?

Arab Women

Quote: (05-20-2014 03:07 PM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

Interesting stuff. I have some trips planned to the region. What about online dating?

How do you figure out which Bluetooth device belongs to which girl?

i have no experience with online dating..... it's popular for serious relationships here but if you're looking for fun i don't think it's the place.

they'll send a photo! this isn't something you'll have success with everywhere but in certain places you'll have success

Arab Women

Bluetooth? That made me laugh.

Arab Women

I've met/fucked a few Arab and Persian girls from tinder.

They like sex just as much as any other girl it just has to be on the down low because of their cousins, brothers, uncles and fathers will beat them to death if they ind out the girls had taken 50 cocks before age 20.

Bluetooth aka "toothing" isn't as popular anymore. I thought it was just another way for gay dudes to hook up.

Arab Women

Quote: (05-20-2014 03:32 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I've met/fucked a few Arab and Persian girls from tinder.

They like sex just as much as any other girl it just has to be on the down low because of their cousins, brothers, uncles and fathers will beat them to death if they ind out the girls had taken 50 cocks before age 20.

Bluetooth aka "toothing" isn't as popular anymore. I thought it was just another way for gay dudes to hook up.

it should be noted i'm talking about gaming these women in their native environment and not outside of western world

Arab Women

Quote:Quote:

single mother---- they are ally dying to have sex. Once you’ve fucked you will need to fuck so they all want some. They are fine with just using you for sex ☺

It is very rare to come across a single mother but I disagree with "Once you’ve fucked you will need to fuck so they all want some. They are fine with just using you for sex."

Outside of Dubai and maybe Lebanon, hookup culture doesn't really exist.

Young middle/upper class---- pretty easy to find these girls in bars or other social gatherings. If they drink they surely aren’t against men but probably want more of an attachment than a single mother. They might even openly date you.

These girls are the ones who really don't want an attachment and just want to have fun (most likely to hook up with foreigners)

Hijabi college student- don’t let the hijab fool you! These girls are possible but you must be very discreet…. They probably don’t drink but are willing to take the dick for a little excitement. They can be difficult but it’s possible with tight game

I haven't come across any ME girl with a Hijab that is willing to fuck around.

Niqabi---- I have never had a niqabi but I’m also sure it’s possible but you will probably need to have an extreme understanding of the ins/outs of arab relationships and sneaking around. (I have been gamed by niqabi but I was with another foreigner and couldn’t risk that story getting out)

I would avoid these girls...If word gets out and you're in the wrong country you can get fucked up or even killed

Married women---- almost all of them would love to get some on the side. You best find somewhere discreet other than your place though because if she gets caught you don’t want him or his entire family to come looking for you at your house.

AVOID. The consequences aren't even worth it.

Honestly, just game these girls like you would EE girls except they will be friendlier.

Arab Women

[quote='L M McCoy' pid='731960' dateline='1400618612']
[quote]single mother---- they are ally dying to have sex. Once you’ve fucked you will need to fuck so they all want some. They are fine with just using you for sex ☺[/quote]

It is very rare to come across a single mother but I disagree with "Once you’ve fucked you will need to fuck so they all want some. They are fine with just using you for sex."

Outside of Dubai and maybe Lebanon, hookup culture doesn't really exist.

you don't need a "hookup" culture to get laid i have never fucked a single mother in lebanon but i have in egypt, palestine, jordan, libya.... and you don't even need to see them outside the house once you start fucking them. they'll come directly over and leave directly after!

[quote]Young middle/upper class---- pretty easy to find these girls in bars or other social gatherings. If they drink they surely aren’t against men but probably want more of an attachment than a single mother. They might even openly date you. [/quote]

These girls are the ones who really don't want an attachment and just want to have fun (most likely to hook up with foreigners)

These girls will just hookup but they also will date too. they are also high maintenance and although some will be cool with just fucking others will require you to spend time with them outside the bedroom.

[quote]Hijabi college student- don’t let the hijab fool you! These girls are possible but you must be very discreet…. They probably don’t drink but are willing to take the dick for a little excitement. They can be difficult but it’s possible with tight game [/quote]

I haven't come across any ME girl with a Hijab that is willing to fuck around.

you haven't looked hard enough.... have had numerous hijabis but discretion is necessary for everyone involved. even met some of these girls on the street and after a couple weeks of texting have had a couple come directly to the house

[quote]Niqabi---- I have never had a niqabi but I’m also sure it’s possible but you will probably need to have an extreme understanding of the ins/outs of arab relationships and sneaking around. (I have been gamed by niqabi but I was with another foreigner and couldn’t risk that story getting out) [/quote]

I would avoid these girls...If word gets out and you're in the wrong country you can get fucked up or even killed

you can get fucked over or fuck her over in any of these countries so discretion is always necessary

Arab Women

^not even bro. In Dubai and parts of Lebanon you don't get fucked over nor does she. Also, in some capitols they will publicly crack down but let both of you go no harm done in private but you will get a warning. In Saudi Arabia they just broke up two couples and deported the guy. The girl went unharmed. It depends who you fuck with, if she's married, and if you have a reputation for "corrupting" girls.

Arab Women

I forgot to add that Arab women don't care for most beta behaviors. Just don't constantly hit her up and smother her and you'll be fine. Being somewhat nice can actually get you in her pants.

Took out the other part of the post because its not relative/of any value

Arab Women

Quote: (05-20-2014 04:00 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

^not even bro. In Dubai and parts of Lebanon you don't get fucked over nor does she. Also, in some capitols they will publicly crack down but let both of you go no harm done in private but you will get a warning. In Saudi Arabia they just broke up two couples and deported the guy. The girl went unharmed. It depends who you fuck with, if she's married, and if you have a reputation for "corrupting" girls.

i said "you can get fucked over" not that you always do

if you get caught lots will be up to the family...... i personally know people who have been caught and deported for messing with local.

and there are plenty of places in beirut outside of hamara street where you will be fucked if caught.

Arab Women

From my experience, Arab women are a shit test a second. Can be fun, up to a point.

Arab Women

Quote: (05-20-2014 03:43 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

AVOID. The consequences aren't even worth it.

Honestly, just game these girls like you would EE girls except they will be friendlier.

That's my opinion as well!

Arab Women

No offense, but original post sounds like total BS to me

Arab Women

Quote: (05-21-2014 02:57 PM)Orion Wrote:  

Why, what's your experience on all of this?

Arab Women

Are you guys white or arab or something else? As a white northern guy, I stick out like a sore thumb in the middle east unlike say some southerners. Might help with the ladies, but also brings a lot of attention.

Arab Women

Quote: (05-21-2014 02:57 PM)Orion Wrote:  

not sure what you don't like about it but things in the arab world are never what they seem. i started traveling here for extended stays 10 years ago and moved to arab world permanently over 6 years ago.

let's say for the first 6 years (4 traveling & 2 living) i only had luck with a couple of upper class party girls. then i had a couple eye opening experiences.

one of those experiences was a friend of mine (local) and seeing how he was getting girls.

the second was my first hijabi...... i had met her on one of my early visits to egypt. my arabic was pretty bad and i was having some problems at a shop. she was a customer there and helped me out. then she told me if i needed anything to call her and she gave me her number..... we started to hangout every few days. then i left and we maintained occasional contact over the coming years but nothing sexual.

fast forward 5 years later and i understood much more about secret hookups. i was back in egypt, staying at a friends house. (he was out of town) i invited her directly over for some dinner and with no resistance had her in the room before eating.

this experience changed how i looked at all women in arab world and that has helped significantly with my game here.

Arab Women

Quote: (05-21-2014 06:33 PM)berserk Wrote:  

Are you guys white or arab or something else? As a white northern guy, I stick out like a sore thumb in the middle east unlike say some southerners. Might help with the ladies, but also brings a lot of attention.

i'm white from western country.... but nearly everyone thinks i'm from syria. especially when i'm speaking arabic.... even when i'm in syria many people think i'm from there!

Arab Women

Hey Camel Toe, do you think you can give a breakdown of the differences in women/game required in the different Arab countries?

From my experiences in Egypt, Lebanon and Syria, each country has a different dynamic and requires different adjustments to your game. I'd be curious to see if you found the same thing.

You can find my data sheet on Egypt here. See if you agree: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10337-...#pid162978

I was thinking of putting up something for Lebanon as well, but I don't really feel like I've "cracked the code" there yet.

Also, I'll be passing through Egypt and Lebanon this summer. PM me if you're there and want to grab a beer or wing sometime.

Arab Women

Great thread- I love Arab/Middle Eastern girls! Hottest chick I ever went out with was Moroccan, she was 33 but I thought she was only about 24 when I approached her.

Expanding on this- any suggestions for Arab girls that are relatively new arrivals to the Western world? I've met a few Iraqi girls recently and I'm wondering if there's any unique cultural idiosyncrasies or whatnot to be aware of.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Arab Women

Quote: (05-22-2014 08:30 AM)naswanji Wrote:  

Hey Camel Toe, do you think you can give a breakdown of the differences in women/game required in the different Arab countries?

From my experiences in Egypt, Lebanon and Syria, each country has a different dynamic and requires different adjustments to your game. I'd be curious to see if you found the same thing.

You can find my data sheet on Egypt here. See if you agree: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10337-...#pid162978

I was thinking of putting up something for Lebanon as well, but I don't really feel like I've "cracked the code" there yet.

Also, I'll be passing through Egypt and Lebanon this summer. PM me if you're there and want to grab a beer or wing sometime.

will write about some differences and read your egypt thread early next week after work calms.

Arab Women

I'm fading out on the two virgins I've been dating, one who does everything but. Too emotionally intense.

I'm looking for a divorcee/widow/upper class cougar, approached one today I've been seeing at my gym, it went well, will go for the number next time.

The vegetable seller lady on my block is very flirty, only speaks Arabic. She's cute enough, I'd say late 30s. I think she told me she could cook for me. I'll take that slow.

Arab Women

Quote: (05-25-2014 01:36 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I'm fading out on the two virgins I've been dating, one who does everything but. Too emotionally intense.

I'm looking for a divorcee/widow/upper class cougar, approached one today I've been seeing at my gym, it went well, will go for the number next time.

The vegetable seller lady on my block is very flirty, only speaks Arabic. She's cute enough, I'd say late 30s. I think she told me she could cook for me. I'll take that slow.

Sp5- would you recommend Egypt to someone unfamiliar with the Arab world who wants to learn the language/ run game etc? I read up on the Egypt thread and it is not very encouraging- though you seem to be making the best of it.

What made you chose Egypt over other countries like Lebanon or Morocco?

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Arab Women

Quote: (05-25-2014 03:45 PM)NovaVirtu Wrote:  

Sp5- would you recommend Egypt to someone unfamiliar with the Arab world who wants to learn the language/ run game etc? I read up on the Egypt thread and it is not very encouraging- though you seem to be making the best of it.

What made you chose Egypt over other countries like Lebanon or Morocco?

Don't come here for game, it's neither great nor impossible, but unless you like exotic challenges . . . .

I chose Egypt because there are a lot of language schools, they start a term every month, they are reasonably priced. Cost of living is low. The dialect is widely understood in other Arab countries.

The only real alternatives now are Jordan, Oman and maybe Tunisia. Can't do Yemen, too dangerous. Lebanon too expensive and not the kind of intensive schools they have here. Morocco supposedly has an extreme dialect.

Arab Women

this is what i'm talking about.... in the arab world you sometimes have to take what's falls in your lap and if you're out and about enough things will fall in place.

skip the vegetable seller we all know she's missing more than a few teeth [Image: tongue.gif]