rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changing Directions

Changing Directions

Alright RVFers (and lurking female readers!) it is time to leave.

I wish everyone on here the best of luck. If your goal is losing your v-card, banging 10,000+ girls, making your first million (or ten) I hope you achieve it. If you grind it out, I have no doubt all of you will achieve your goals.

It has been real and it has been fun, now it is time to run run run.

Cheers and keep it real out there!

Changing Directions

Quote: (04-30-2014 01:44 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I wish everyone on here the best of luck. If your goal is losing your v-card, banging 10,000+ girls, making your first million (or ten) I hope you achieve it. If you grind it out, I have no doubt all of you will achieve your goals.

Cheers and keep it real out there!

Good luck sir!

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Changing Directions

I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for them, and best wishes.

Changing Directions

Good luck on your endeavors brother !

Changing Directions

You're quitting here again? See you next week!

Notice somethings about our members out west.. When they see something they don't like they quit. You wonder why I give them a hard time.. I lived out there and left for this very reason. The people are so pussified it's sickening.

I assure you guys when I go out it will be with a complete meltdown and the banhammer..The way it should be. The mans way!

Changing Directions

Quote: (07-23-2013 07:49 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Shit 20nation is spending less in a month than I spent in my first 5 days in the SAME city of GDL. Lol fml. My first day in GDL I dropped $75 on cabs (excluding airport cab) because I hit 7 spots to find the right place for my "vibe".

You know I think the best data sheet would include

1. Where to stay (or where exactly is central location - a la roosh's bang Iceland)
2. Where the best place is to get cheap accommodation in the central location

The rest is a wash.

@yb if you can live off $1500 in São Paulo seriously you can fly out and visit me I'll cover the flight and your costs to party for a week all out, because that's absurd. São Paulo is more expensive than back to back DUIs

I'll never forget this response where you misinterpreted one of my posts. Never said that I was trying to pull that off in Sampa, haha.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1321-p...#pid496512

Sure you will kick ass in those future endeavors of yours. Thx for the memories.

Changing Directions

What's hilarious is this is a free open to literally every male on the planet forum. If you want to stop posting for a while, for months at a time even, it is likely no one will notice. There is absolutely no requirements or responsibilities that come with membership here.

I don't understand this post.

Changing Directions

But the stuff on this forum.. I don't understand how it could be so bad that highly repped posters that made this forum what it is leave it because they don't like it anymore.

For me it would be like leaving my kid because he's acting up or what not.

I guess a gender or sexual preference switch would make sense but that is how extreme it would have to be for me. And that's not happening unless my karma is so fucked up that I pop out gay in my next life.

Changing Directions

^^ WC just meant to say this forum has meant a great deal to him in the past few years with a lot of the information/advice exchange, etc. He's given great advice with regards to lifestyle, game, and data sheets so I don't see what's wrong with this opportunity for certain posters to bid adieu to his services. All it is.

Changing Directions

Quote:Quote:

Are you finally pulling the trigger and bouncing out of America? I wonder what he means by this line.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Changing Directions

Adios, WestCoast.

Changing Directions

It means he's leaving the forum.

On another note, it's a sad day. Westcoast always inspired me to do better and not settle for average.

Today's chatroom topic will be Westcoast appreciation day.

*pours a 40oz of Olde English *

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Changing Directions

Quote: (04-30-2014 02:19 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You're quitting here again? See you next week!

Notice somethings about our members out west.. When they see something they don't like they quit. You wonder why I give them a hard time.. I lived out there and left for this very reason. The people are so pussified it's sickening.

I assure you guys when I go out it will be with a complete meltdown and the banhammer..The way it should be. The mans way!

I imagine El Mechanico going out like the final scene of "The Wild Bunch."

Which is what I would want too.

What could be more glorious than a last stand...?

Changing Directions

Thinking about it more, if WestCoast really is leaving than what he's doing is a dick move and reveals his colors.

The dude joins when he needs the forum to help him get his shit together, but once he gets what he needs he leaves without an explanation.

I guess this is to be expected from a guy who worshiped money.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Changing Directions

Quote: (04-30-2014 03:29 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Thinking about it more, if WestCoast really is leaving than what he's doing is a dick move and reveals his colors.

The dude joins when he needs the forum to help him get his shit together, but once he gets what he needs he leaves without an explanation.

Wow this thread probably isn't turning out they way he planned. Too bad he can't come back to comment since he quit.

Edit: I just noticed on the top right he did this from his phone RVF mobile app.lol

Changing Directions

Appreciation for these two posts:
Idea: buying a one way flight abroad and not looking back
and
The group of men who doesn't want to leave the USA

As a recent RVF member, I found them and was browsing them just recently. Thanks and good luck!

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Changing Directions

Quote: (04-30-2014 03:29 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think all the guys posting here are doing so to get what they need. For some people, they get a kick from helping other guys. For others, they might just want help with one thing and never post again.

It'a all good to me.

Changing Directions

Doesn't matter to me, honestly.

I agree it makes more sense to go silent as needed instead of make a goodbye post, and then come back later (or not) if you please, but I'd rather a guy post and say he's just moving on then throw a bitch-fit. It seemed positive and unemotional. He's made a lot of great contributions, and those posts are all still here for the reading.

If anyone wants to pick up some of his advice, just go read back through all his old posts.

And life goes on.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Changing Directions

There is usually a behind-the-scenes component to most farewells, but I'll just add that I appreciate WestCoast's contributions. I wish him the best.

Changing Directions

Great thing about the forum is that a poster's knowledge and insight can be read from like a history book.

Good luck WC you definitely challenged my thought process about achievement and $ in the US giving me a more realist perspective.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Changing Directions

Good luck WC!

He also runs the Wall Street Playboys blog, for those who like his posts.

Changing Directions

Quote: (04-30-2014 01:44 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

blah blah blah
[Image: 1366990424_murdoch-meme-generator-fuck-y...76dbfe.jpg]

Changing Directions

Quote: (04-30-2014 05:02 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Good luck WC!

He also runs the Wall Street Playboys blog, for those who like his posts.

No shit? That's one of my favourites.

All the best WC, mate.

Changing Directions

Best of luck WestCoast but I don't think you'll need any luck to succeed. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to meet for a beer.

Changing Directions

Well today is the big DC meat-up. For you shy guys just use this as a topic for your opener.

Like..

Hey I'm toowycked from the forum can you believe west coast re- flounced again today?