rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian women in the UK

Indian women in the UK

Are the Indian girls in the UK genuinely that much more attractive than their counterparts in other western countries? I keep hearing legends about the millions of beautiful South Asian girls that wander the streets of London and Manchester, along with the half-white mixes who are some of my bigger weaknesses. I'm currently going through a strong and inexplicable phase of Indian fever, and I want to pinpoint the areas where I can find the biggest concentrations of attractive Indian girls. My buddies and I are also planning a backpacking trip through a yet-to-be-determined European country...depending on the results of this thread, I might try and point us towards the UK.

Indian women in the UK

Yeah their are quite a few, but id say around 60-80% are off limits unless your indian

Indian women in the UK

They'll be much more liberal than their peers in india especially those in London, Birmingham and Manchester, its much easier if you're Indian as well and in their social circle but still not difficult. Secret tip: try Leicester.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (04-27-2014 04:01 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Are the Indian girls in the UK genuinely that much more attractive than their counterparts in other western countries? I keep hearing legends about the millions of beautiful South Asian girls that wander the streets of London and Manchester, along with the half-white mixes who are some of my bigger weaknesses. I'm currently going through a strong and inexplicable phase of Indian fever, and I want to pinpoint the areas where I can find the biggest concentrations of attractive Indian girls. My buddies and I are also planning a backpacking trip through a yet-to-be-determined European country...depending on the results of this thread, I might try and point us towards the UK.

This fact alone makes me wanna move to the UK. Well, that and the gloomy weather (I'm an odd cat). Also like how the UK has that "non-dom" scheme where if you're not born in the UK (ironically given all my ancestry is English/Scottish), you can claim to be domiciled in your birth country and not be taxed on overseas income.

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (04-27-2014 06:49 AM)Afarang Wrote:  

Yeah their are quite a few, but id say around 60-80% are off limits unless your indian

It really depends, it is hard to generalize.
I remember my first in London 20 years ago - the hot Indian girls wearing mini skirts, here in Canada you rarely see that unless she is out clubbing.
Again if you have some knowledge of Indian culture and if Caucasian especially from outside the UK it will certainly give you a advantage.

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (04-27-2014 07:20 AM)copac Wrote:  

They'll be much more liberal than their peers in india especially those in London, Birmingham and Manchester, its much easier if you're Indian as well and in their social circle but still not difficult. Secret tip: try Leicester.

Leicester has one of the highest Indian populations in Europe.

I was born and raised in UK and I now live in Los Angeles. In my opinion The Indian women are better looking in the UK than the ones in the US. I made a comment about it here:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35318-...#pid709669

Quote:Quote:

Conversely, the Indian women in the US are pretty ugly compared to the ones in the UK. I’ve come across more than a few guys in Los Angeles who say that they’ve never seen an attractive Indian women – well if most of the women are ugly IT or Engineering students, then what do you expect?

The Indian population in UK basically a 50/50 split between Punjabi and Gujarati. Sunny Leone is Punjabi – she’s hot, but I’ve seen better looking British-Punjabi women than her. Punjabi women tend to be a bit taller and paler skinned than most Indians. Many Punjabi women look Persian or Italian – some even have blue or green eyes. Gujurati girls can be very pretty facially but they tend to be on the shorter side and darker.

The Indians in the US tend to be a lot more diverse regarding their origins in India. There’s a lot more south Indian women, and they’re pretty ugly – think Mindy Kaling.

Just like many of the campuses in southern California are full of East Asians, a lot of British universities are full of South Asians. In London I think there’s around 18 universities, and there’s a shit load of (south) Asian club nights. London has around 1.5M South Asians.

Indian women in the UK

Simple answer yes, purely because of the diversity in ethnicity (indian isn't an actual ethnicity) in the UK due to the large population. There are some really stunning indian girls in London and Leicester. I've seen Indian girls from South Africa, Kenya, Australia, the US and Sweden (where there's a large diaspora) but UK ones are the best in terms of looks, particularly Hindu-Punjabi girls.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (04-29-2014 04:40 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

Simple answer yes, purely because of the diversity in ethnicity (indian isn't an actual ethnicity) in the UK due to the large population. There are some really stunning indian girls in London and Leicester. I've seen Indian girls from South Africa, Kenya, Australia, the US and Sweden (where there's a large diaspora) but UK ones are the best in terms of looks, particularly Hindu-Punjabi girls.

Fuck yeah. I would assume that plenty of them party and hook up? Obviously tons will be cliquey bitches, but I do well with those who aren't haha.

Indian women in the UK

Gotta agree with all of this.

Indian girls here can be absolutely stunning.

They're a bit of a PIA though...

Indian women in the UK

Bristol, UK, has some nice ones too, because of the two universities there.

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Indian women in the UK

London, Birmingham and Leicester do have some stunning Indian Girls. Please note that Leicester girls are also well known for their attitude and cliquishness.

Indian women in the UK

Absolutly not. They are horific, i lived in London for 12 years. Also they are by far the worst golddiggers. Simply scum.

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (05-23-2014 07:28 PM)ChrisGambi Wrote:  

Absolutly not. They are horific, i lived in London for 12 years. Also they are by far the worst golddiggers. Simply scum.

Nah, they aren't golddiggers, pump and dump, don't spend more than one night with them

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Indian women in the UK

I've been there recently I saw a few goodlucking ones. Compared to Portugal , UK is a breeze in terms of difficulty, LOL.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Indian women in the UK

I was living in Birmingham before I moved out to Russia, and can verify there are plenty of hot Asian ladies there!

Indian women in the UK

I used to have a smoking hot Indian GF in London. Major thing to note is that they are very race concious.

She used to comment about the hateful looks she would get from other Indians (both men and women) when we were walking down the street together.

If you want to hookup with UK Indian girls its a serious disadvantage to be anything other than Indian yourself.

Indian women in the UK

Indian women to me are like black women, I dont find a very large % attractive but those that are are hot. I think I've only hooked up with one or two indian women in my day, one was muslim so I think from a certain part of india. anyhow, indian women look great clothes but their lower stomachs and pussies always have this stretched out discolored skin type deal going on that kinda kills it for me. I was fucking this indian chick for a while and it was all cool and then she started getting on me to eat her pussy and i had to cut her off.

Indian women in the UK

1. Yeah UK Indian bitches are much hotter than their counterparts in India and a bit hottier than US or Canadian ones.

2. That said, every one I have met has been a cold bitch. They either are super educated and snooty as fuck or they are ghetto trash and act like it. I never have been able to figure out UK Indian chicks and IMHO it is not worth it. They have the worst of both worlds: the bitchy entitled Indian girl attitude and the snooty stuck up reserved nature of Brits.

Indian women in the UK

Yeah, Indian women here are very attractive, and I do pretty well with them when I find them in the type of venues I go out to. However, the venues where they tend to be in high numbers, here in Birmingham at least, are awful (shitty mainstream R&B places), conversation tends to be extremely dull, and the accent and slang that a lot use (even well educated types) is really annoying (for example 'yeah?' with a rising intonation at the end of every sentence). Looks wise though, there's some real beauties, and they're often more naive, and dress a bit more demurely, than English girls, which I like.

Indian women in the UK

My trip to Thailand I met 2-3 groups of UK Indian chicks and they were all DTF which for me was a bit odd, and easily looked better than the short, hairy, squat, indian chicks you mostly find in the US The reason I say this is in the US for the most part Indians bang Indians you might find an exception here and there but it is what it was (the guys will have a white gf for 3 years dump her and marry an indian chick in 3 months time). For some odd reason I did really well with UK Indian chicks, they liked my tatts, accent etc.... They kept singing American boy by Kanye West... Its had me really considering a trip to the UK soon.

Indian women in the UK

I'm Indian myself, but Indian-American.

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (05-24-2014 12:08 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

If you want to hookup with UK Indian girls its a serious disadvantage to be anything other than Indian yourself.

In N America it's the opposite. Many of the best looking Indian girls only date white guys. It's a status symbol for them. There is quite a bit of that white god factor.

Quote: (05-26-2014 06:47 AM)slotek Wrote:  

My trip to Thailand I met 2-3 groups of UK Indian chicks and they were all DTF which for me was a bit odd,

British girls are probably the sluttiest on the planet when on vacation. The Indian girls from there are no different. I saw the same thing in Barcelona.

Indian women in the UK

"In N America it's the opposite. Many of the best looking Indian girls only date white guys. It's a status symbol for them. There is quite a bit of that white god factor."

Gotta disagree with this. Indian American chicks aren't even close to worshiping the White God like Asian-American (Chinese etc) chicks. I am always amazed how even really hot Indian American chicks end up with Indian American guys. There are exceptions but its still pretty amazing that they don't stray.

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (05-27-2014 04:31 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Gotta disagree with this. Indian American chicks aren't even close to worshiping the White God like Asian-American (Chinese etc) chicks. I am always amazed how even really hot Indian American chicks end up with Indian American guys. There are exceptions but its still pretty amazing that they don't stray.

Could be a generational thing, depending on where they grew up. The Indian girls in Canada that were born here and/or grew up here and are more integrated into Western society, i.e they drink, go clubbing etc. mostly seem to prefer white guys.

Indian women in the UK

Quote: (05-27-2014 04:44 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2014 04:31 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Could be a generational thing, depending on where they grew up. The Indian girls in Canada that were born here and/or grew up here and are more integrated into Western society, i.e they drink, go clubbing etc. mostly seem to prefer white guys.

I would agree with this the ones that grew up with the pop culture are definitely more open to dating outside their own race.