rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really getting tired of Colombian women flaking

I'm living in Medellin and so far I've had dates set-up with 7 women and only 3 of them have shown up. I'm 41 years old and I've gotten stood up more in two weeks here than the rest of my entire life. Seriously.

And it's not like I'm dealing with the super young ones either. They've all been between 23-28, two were students and two had full-time jobs. In every case I've set the date up one or two days in advance and made sure I set it up somewhere convenient for them (and me too of course). BTW, all of these were women from Colombian Cupid, in case that matters in the feedback people give me.

One woman told me (afterwards) that she couldn't make it after all and that she didn't have her cell phone with her. Another one texted me an hour after we were supposed to meet and apologized, saying she was at the hospital. But considering she was logged onto her Colombian Cupid account shortly before we were supposed to meet and she was also logged on 5 minutes after she sent me the text, I'm sure she was lying. And the woman tonight, I tried calling to confirm but I kept getting her voice mail. So I sent her an email via Colombian Cupid to confirm (which she read) and yet she still no-showed. And here it is, an hour after we were supposed to have met, and she's logged onto her Colombian Cupid account. I mean, WTF????

So help me out guys. What should I do? I'm really tired of waiting around for women who don't show.

Quote: (01-26-2011 07:41 PM)emh Wrote:  

I'm living in Medellin and so far I've had dates set-up with 7 women and only 3 of them have shown up. I'm 41 years old and I've gotten stood up more in two weeks here than the rest of my entire life. Seriously.

And it's not like I'm dealing with the super young ones either. They've all been between 23-28, two were students and two had full-time jobs. In every case I've set the date up one or two days in advance and made sure I set it up somewhere convenient for them (and me too of course). BTW, all of these were women from Colombian Cupid, in case that matters in the feedback people give me.

One woman told me (afterwards) that she couldn't make it after all and that she didn't have her cell phone with her. Another one texted me an hour after we were supposed to meet and apologized, saying she was at the hospital. But considering she was logged onto her Colombian Cupid account shortly before we were supposed to meet and she was also logged on 5 minutes after she sent me the text, I'm sure she was lying. And the woman tonight, I tried calling to confirm but I kept getting her voice mail. So I sent her an email via Colombian Cupid to confirm (which she read) and yet she still no-showed. And here it is, an hour after we were supposed to have met, and she's logged onto her Colombian Cupid account. I mean, WTF????

So help me out guys. What should I do? I'm really tired of waiting around for women who don't show.

The strategy is to have so many of them on the line that you are constantly texting them on the fly asking them "donde esta tu?" /where are you? Do this to several girls in a row. Do not set up "dates" with them , it never works. Appear spontaneous by suggesting you will meet up soon, then texting them asking them where they are. Then invite them to drink with you or meet you. Do this to 5-10 girls all week and keep them all "in the bullpen". when you get really good at it you'll have 3-5 choices that YOU will be picking and subsequently flaking on the other ones. (they love getting flaked on and they get off on thinking you have another girl)....remember, they are used to this. Even though they are extremely jealous they are used to being treated like this by their men.

The capt sav-a-hoe USA routine of setting up "dates" never ever works. Don't waste your time. Be flakey, be a player, try to play several girls at once and ABT (always be texting) to see where your ho's are at. Remember, spontaneous invites are the key, flaking on them is a must. After you fuck them you won't be able to get rid of them 99% of the time, then you'll have the OPPOSITE problem which is how to manage them all.

have fun!

are you fluent in spanish?

Bigbooty well said!!!! I am planning on going to medellin in the future, but need to pick up my espanol a bit.... However,,, emh thanks for posting your dilemma.... you will definitly learn as we all do.

There was an earlier post by a newbie who said treat these girls like you would treat your little sister. Don't really put too much effort into it, be laid back and flake on them without even caring.... g'luck gents.

Whole thread about it here

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1027-p...ml#pid6882

Quote: (01-26-2011 07:41 PM)emh Wrote:  

I'm really tired of waiting around for women who don't show.

If you follow the advice of this thread you will never spend a single minute waiting around for any chick ever again.

P.S. Colombian cupid is a waste of time.

Hey guys...thanks for the great comments! A few follow-up comments/questions:

BigBootyLuvr: Really liked what you had to say. A couple of questions: Roosh says that lots of Colombian girls don't read or respond to texts. And so far that's been my experience as well. Has your experience been different? Also if you end up with 3-4 girls showing up at the same time, seems like it would get expensive really quickly since the guy always pays here. Thoughts?

Dash Global: I wish. I'm pretty good at speaking, not so good at understanding what people say to me.

Lumiere: Good thoughts in your post. Re: Rule #2...are you going to these bars alone? Just curious. I'm new here and don't really know anyone. Also curious why you think Colombian Cupid is a waste of time. I'm not disagreeing, just would like to hear your perspective.

Thanks again!

Follow BootyLuvr's advice. That is exactly how it works in Colombia. Setting up formal dates exudes neediness, and insecurities. Girls will flock to you when you are "last-minute" and "come right now, I'm doing this at such place" kind of vibe.

Be a player, or they will play you - no matter what age.

Also, read my section on how to bang girls from online chats you meet on Colombian cupid. You obviously did not build enough interest/attraction with them before you got to Colombia - hence all the flakes.

ColombianCupid should be the easiest lays you get - seriously!

Mixx

Thanks Mixx! Always good to hear from the resident Colombian expert. As I said, I do like BigBootyLuvr's advice, just need a bit more help implementing it. So my questions are (for Mixx, BigBootyluvr, Lumiere or anyone else):

1) Roosh mentions that lots of Colombian girls never text, don't seem to know it exists, etc. So I'm a bit unclear on how to be spontaneous with texting under these circumstances. Do you have a different experience/opinion re: texting in Colombia than Roosh?

2) Re: paying...if I have multiple women show up, am I expected to pay for all of them? If not, how is that handled?

3) As I said, I'm new to Medellin and don't know many people. Am I supposed to go somewhere by myself (a bar for example) and then invite a bunch of women to join me, hoping at least one shows up? (this sounds like a stupid question, but I'm honestly a bit unclear on this).

BTW, coming to Medellin was a bit of a last minute decision so I didn't join Colombian Cupid till after I got here. And honestly, the online thing is really hard for me....the women often use abbreviations or slang that don't work in an online translator.

Thanks again!

Quote: (01-27-2011 11:24 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Follow BootyLuvr's advice. That is exactly how it works in Colombia. Setting up formal dates exudes neediness, and insecurities. Girls will flock to you when you are "last-minute" and "come right now, I'm doing this at such place" kind of vibe.

Be a player, or they will play you - no matter what age.

Also, read my section on how to bang girls from online chats you meet on Colombian cupid. You obviously did not build enough interest/attraction with them before you got to Colombia - hence all the flakes.

ColombianCupid should be the easiest lays you get - seriously!

Mixx

True. A colombian girl threw her number at me when I was out with Mixx (mialounge), and I ran the usual text-phone game with a date setup. It completly failed. Next time I'll play the last minute guy.

Quote: (01-27-2011 03:21 PM)emh Wrote:  

1) Roosh mentions that lots of Colombian girls never text, don't seem to know it exists, etc. So I'm a bit unclear on how to be spontaneous with texting under these circumstances. Do you have a different experience/opinion re: texting in Colombia than Roosh?

I don't rely on text, I pick up the phone and call the girl and tell them what I'm up to and for them to meet me. IMO, texting wastes too much time, and I want to fuck now, not later! So stop texting, and start fucking!

2) Re: paying...if I have multiple women show up, am I expected to pay for all of them? If not, how is that handled?

Yes! Women expect you to pay for every cup of coffee, taxi, ice cream cone, and arepa you come across. Especially when dealing with the poor girls from status 4 and below barrios. Only upper girls pay their own taxi, as sort of a pride thing, but they expect you to pay for everything else while she is with you.

However, be alpha, if you don't want to pay for a taxi, then say so in advance! Many girls will opt not to show up if you refuse to pay their r/t cab fare. They are dead broke, which is why many do not even have cell phone minutes.

3) As I said, I'm new to Medellin and don't know many people. Am I supposed to go somewhere by myself (a bar for example) and then invite a bunch of women to join me, hoping at least one shows up?

I think you are lacking a lot of inner game, and it exudes on your post alone. If your inner game is not top notch, and you do not even speak the Spanish language - you are in for a shitty time in Medellin.

Forget that you are in medellin, what if you were in any city, usa and wanted to get laid by a non-pro. What would you do?

If you do not have a wing, then yes, cold approaching is your only option. Dress with a nice suit, and girls will be more receptive to you and perceive you as an important business man. However, if you cannot carry a single sentence in Spanish, then you are gonna have to buddy up with an English speaking local wing to introduce you around. Hot the pubs, and make some guy friends - talk about sports, and then talk about meeting ladies.

BTW, coming to Medellin was a bit of a last minute decision

I never go anywhere last-minute as a first time visit. Granted, if you speak Spanish, and have been to Medellin many times before, then yeah, last minute would be wise, otherwise, stick with what you know for last minute trips. I'm just saying [Image: smile.gif]

so I didn't join Colombian Cupid till after I got here.

Big Mistake, now you are coming across as needy, and girls will smell it on you.

And honestly, the online thing is really hard for me....the women often use abbreviations or slang that don't work in an online translator.

Thanks again!

Again, read my section on online pre-game before arrival to your destination, and I promise you wil have better results.

Mixx

If you text girls in Colombia they'll just say they didn't have any credits to text you back.

Quote: (01-27-2011 08:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If you text girls in Colombia they'll just say they didn't have any credits to text you back.

Or you call, let it ring once and hang up

I used to hate that shit!

Interesting points about the texting, whilst I was there I mainly texted girls and it was a bit hit and miss with replies. The main reason I sent texts is because I'm still learning Spanish so found it very difficult to talk on the phone.

Quote: (01-28-2011 12:09 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2011 08:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Or you call, let it ring once and hang up

I used to hate that shit!

Well, this simply means wait your turn. She is with someone else that moment. The Colombian girls don't have fancy call-filtering apps on their BlackBerries that can do something fancy, like send you to voicemail. Ha!

Thanks again for all the input. Very helpful! I'll continue to struggle through this and probably come back with more questions.

And yeah Mixx, you're dead on about my lack of inner game. Something I definitely struggle with and being in a different language makes the problem worse. And my spanish is okay, but not great.

BTW, Mixx...is this what you're referring to when you talk about your section on online game? Or is there something else?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3426.h...t=colombia

Finally, just to clarify....this isn't a trip. I plan on living here for a while. So maybe I just need to slow things down and accept that it's going to take a while to figure things out.

Quote: (01-28-2011 08:25 AM)emh Wrote:  

BTW, Mixx...is this what you're referring to when you talk about your section on online game? Or is there something else?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3426.h...t=colombia

That be the one compadre..

Mixx

Quote: (01-28-2011 07:38 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

simply means wait your turn.

Nah. Means 'I want to talk to you but I dont want to pay for it so call me back'

Quote: (01-28-2011 09:11 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Nah. Means 'I want to talk to you but I dont want to pay for it so call me back'

yeah, but if you are calling her, she does not pay for the call. So, they usually let it ring once (when you call) to see who it is, or get the missed call, and then tell you some bullshit that they had no signal, or did not hear their phone etc.

It's all bullshit just the same. They are getting as much cock (if not more) than we are getting bangs. It's the Colombiana way.

Mixx

also note, I lived in medellin for 3 months and have been to colombia over 15 times [Image: smile.gif] So a few things.

Women will call and hang up because they dont want to use up their minutes

Its not like in the USA, where you text, epic failures there, call call call(colombian guys will call girls over and over)

set up multiple dates, and if they all show up great, I love how competitive colombianas are, she will fuck you to prove she has value

Colombian cupid and Lum said, waste of time, they are flaking because they are fucking a different gringo every night and have more dates set up then you, and they ALWAYS have an excuse, battery died, left my cell phone at home, out of minutes, blah blah same damn excuses all the time, tho they will use aunt, gramma uncle in hospital a lot (often I think this is a set up for later when they ask guys for money)

Insta dates work great if you can work day game, Medellin is the easiest city to get laid in, and you can fuck a girl within an hour of meeting her, but dont expect USA rules to apply, and as a friend of mine in NYC says, if you are getting frustrated, you are loosing her.

oh and listen to mixx. [Image: smile.gif]

p.s. as an older guy you have more value then my 33 yr old ass, remember that, took me months to learn that being young and retired = poor, unstable and no job, as opposed to in the USA where being retired at 31 is a value booster.

Quote: (01-28-2011 11:22 AM)clr Wrote:  

Its not like in the USA, where you text, epic failures there, call call call(colombian guys will call girls over and over)

This si exactly why 99.9% of girls feel they can flake on you, hang up on you at first ring when you call, tell you they had no signal when you called and a plethora of other shitty excuses they barf out. They expect you to call her again 5x that day, and then the next day. Colombian men are such fucking betas sometimes. [Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2011 11:22 AM)clr Wrote:  

p.s. as an older guy you have more value then my 33 yr old ass, remember that, took me months to learn that being young and retired = poor, unstable and no job, as opposed to in the USA where being retired at 31 is a value booster.

Yup. If you are 31 and retired in Colombia you are either a drug "narco" pusher or dead-broke in their eyes. So, say you are an investor and actively buy and sell real estate around the globe. Seems to make their eyes light up and understand why you have time to fuck her all day long and not worry about money.

Mixx

ahhhh exactly Mixx, I now say pensionado(which is like saying retired but saying I receive a pension every month), which makes their eyes light up and tell them real estate investor(which is true) costa rica, florida new york, plus I do imports into costa rica (i keep it vague to make them curious) again not like in the USA, you HAVE to do a little boasting in Colombia because they want to brag to their friends what a great catch they found etc... Its like dropping fish food and letting them bite.

Quote: (01-28-2011 10:35 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2011 09:11 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

yeah, but if you are calling her, she does not pay for the call. So, they usually let it ring once (when you call) to see who it is, or get the missed call, and then tell you some bullshit that they had no signal, or did not hear their phone etc.

It's all bullshit just the same. They are getting as much cock (if not more) than we are getting bangs. It's the Colombiana way.

Mixx

Wait, I'm not sure I get this. How do you "let" a phone ring only once? I understand the concept of someone calling you and hanging up after the first ring as a signal that they want you to call them. But I don't understand the opposite. If I call someone, how can they make their phone ring only once? And what will I hear on my end?

Quote: (01-28-2011 01:23 PM)clr Wrote:  

ahhhh exactly Mixx, I now say pensionado(which is like saying retired but saying I receive a pension every month), which makes their eyes light up and tell them real estate investor(which is true) costa rica, florida new york, plus I do imports into costa rica (i keep it vague to make them curious) again not like in the USA, you HAVE to do a little boasting in Colombia because they want to brag to their friends what a great catch they found etc... Its like dropping fish food and letting them bite.

Oh wow, this is huge! I hadn't even thought about it. I tend to be honest with people. I managed to save up a lot of money at my various jobs and don't need to work right now. But obviously I'm lowering my value by saying this. So....instead, I'll go with the investor line. Which is actually true...I have lots of money invested in the stock market.

I booked my tickets!!! 11may-17aug Panama+Colombia.

The last 5 weeks i will be in Bogota (and region). A Girl from there told to me today at facebook:

"I'll hook you up with my crew, especially the pretty chicks"

You can imagine nowadays with the cockblocking and flakey behaviour....I love this girl already hooking me up with her amigas (I''ve seen photos 7s 8s and 9s)

Come on![Image: biggrin.gif]

Colombianas are not like Brazilians. The latter will be ruthless in their ways to ensure they cock-block you, the former will give up his/her sister to prove his/her loyalty to you. I've had Colombian men give up solid 9's "You want her amigo?, pleeeease take her, I will give her up for you - I have not fucked her".

A brazilian, no matter how good a friend he/she is will NEVER do that.

Mixx