rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building a Harem.

Building a Harem.

In one of the other threads I gave advice on building a harem based on what I've seen, and on what I've done in the past.

The Fat Girl Harem is one method that I've seen and done. It works too.

Another way is the bang her friends method. If I've got a friend who hangs in different circles than I do, we team up. We both get girls who don't know each other. Then we proceed to have our girls hook the other guy up with their friends. The plus side is you've got a steady stream of girls from your friend's steady, while at the same time you've got a steady too. This does have the potential to blow up in your face, in more ways than one. You will get a lot of notches though.

Anyone else have a method for building up a harem?

Building a Harem.

Good topic. As we all know, a girlfriend will likely stop having sex with you after a while (either through fatigue or because she is trying to wield power on you through sex) and it is hard to get enough ONS's consistently each week.
Harems or Multi long-term relationships are therefore arguably the best way to ensure an even flow of sex and personally this is something I strive for.

Besides BUILDING a harem it is important to discuss the aspect of MANAGING a harem/MLTR's as this is possibly the hardest part (if you don't learn how to manage the time-consuming aspect).

Off the top of my head:
- Get one girl in each neighboring city. If you have a regular where you live, you can visit these girls on weekend or whenever you have a day off.
- Identify low-maintenance girls (you won't have enough time to keep multiple high-maintenance girls happpy
- Not entirely sure about this: Be honest and tell the girls you're not looking for a relationship right now (but that anything could happen). Build atraction and make them really interested in you. Let her be the one who initiates sex. The she will be less likely to stop you from seeing other girls.

Building a Harem.

I think a "harem" is when the girls know about each other and share you publically. Like Hugh Hephner. That is extremely hard to do unless you're significantly higher value, as in having fat chicks which I think is disgusting.

High value girls don't want to think they only have a piece of you, so you have to hide your other life. Roosh has a good post about how to cheat, which I think has great rules for how to not get caught. If you're friending your girls on FB then you're not ready for this kind of game.

Solo is absolutely right that low-maintenance girls are essential. However, I think keeping girls in separate cities is overkill. Roosh says to keep the venues separate, which is not a bad habit but I haven't felt any risk yet to taking different girls to the same venues. Overall, I think MLTR's are easier than people think to build and maintain.

Building a Harem.

Why would you want a fat girl harem?

Anyway, I've had the best success flipping between two girls. Anytime I'm fortunate enough to have two and try to work a third into my rotation, things get screwed up. Hopefully I'll get good enough to do that at some point.

Building a Harem.

Just a thought: what about using jealousy as a way to work on the girls?

Is it so necessary to keep the girls from knowing about each other or is an ocassional "hint" about seeing other girls something that proves useful in terms of inspiring jelousy?

Building a Harem.

The trouble I've found with the harem is that it takes constant maintenance. You have to bang each girl at least once every 10 days. This makes it a little tough to game other girls esp when you're on a roll and getting a lot of contacts. Having women just makes it a compounding snowball. The more you get the MORE you get. It just isn't sustainable for very long if you like new chicks. I guess in some ways you could work that to your advantage where you're constantly dropping your bottom performers.

In regards to jealousy, Amour fou is right, girls don't want it rubbed in their face, but they are driven crazy if they suspect you are seeing more than just them. They love/hate it and will try to pin you down. I just brush those questions off with a wave and continue doing whatever. It makes them like you more, I'm sure on some level it has to do with competition but also they want what that can't have (as the classic saying goes).

Lumiere says he has a way of managing a harem but, I don't think he's actually written about it yet.

Building a Harem.

I think this works best when you travel back and forth a lot. My last one year + relationship I would go a month without seeing her at times. Worked well until I didn't invite her to my birthday party in her city and there was paint from body painted girls smeared on my white bathroom wall when she visited the next day [Image: smile.gif]

As for the multiple girls at the same time thing, I don't think it really works without being a sugar daddy, some weird cult leader, or a polygamist.

"Bunny Tales: Behind Closed Doors at the Playboy Mansion" is a pretty straightforward look at how things works. Hugh Hefner comes across as a sugar daddy and a cult leader. Girls get an "allowance" and have are pretty much locked down at the mansion.

If celebrities have to pay their "harems" I think you've got a hell of a matchmaker job to pull it off otherwise. I've considered trying to pull it off before with bi girls, but I didn't want to fuck things up that were already good.

Building a Harem.

Quote: (04-28-2011 05:46 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Lumiere says he has a way of managing a harem but, I don't think he's actually written about it yet.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this post as well. I think it was Gringo or Gringoed who were going to do the same thing if I'm not mistaken.

Quote: (04-28-2011 05:06 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Why would you want a fat girl harem?

Ok maybe not a flat out fat girl harem, but a harem of girls who have a few pounds extra doesn't hurt. And it would probably be a bit easier.

Without being some kind of expert on the subject I would say that it is adviseable to not lie when asked if yo're seeing other girls on the side. If you do lie, you will have to spend more time to keep the truth from the girl. There seem to be a consensus here that it's best to be frank or just brush off the question in various ways. Refraining from playing text-game and facebook-game which we all know is close to worthless anyway is another way to bring down the maintenance and time consumption. The one time I was close to establishing some kind of harem, I remember it was the constant telephoning and text messaging that made me think it's too time-consuming to be seeing multiple girls at the same time.

Building a Harem.

By the way, it's not like we have to have 15 girls each (although that would be nice lol). Having around three girls would constitute a satisfying harem for me. I could then have one girl with big tits, one with a big ass and one girl who is kind of model-looking (for variation lol). Surely there must we a way to build and manage such a mini-harem without too much time-consumption?

The only time I would "renew" the harem is in the unlikely event that one of the girls started seeing another guy, which for me is unacceptable for various reasons. One being the risk of catching an STD. Actually I have read one reason HIV spread so much in Africa compared to the rest of the world might have been that the sexual activity pattern of african men was that of a harem (as opposed to ONS's which is the general pattern in the West).

Building a Harem.

Quote: (04-29-2011 03:55 AM)solo Wrote:  

By the way, it's not like we have to have 15 girls each (although that would be nice lol). Having around three girls would constitute a satisfying harem for me. I could then have one girl with big tits, one with a big ass and one girl who is kind of model-looking (for variation lol). Surely there must we a way to build and manage such a mini-harem without too much time-consumption?

The only time I would "renew" the harem is in the unlikely event that one of the girls started seeing another guy, which for me is unacceptable for various reasons. One being the risk of catching an STD. Actually I have read one reason HIV spread so much in Africa compared to the rest of the world might have been that the sexual activity pattern of african men was that of a harem (as opposed to ONS's which is the general pattern in the West).

I posted this on my blog the other day, just something I came up with. For those of us with more than 3 women in our lives... this is pretty much required if you're keeping a harem going, otherwise it becomes impossible to tell them apart.

The Wheel of Compartmentalization:

[Image: compartment-wheel.png]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Building a Harem.

Quote: (04-28-2011 08:16 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Overall, I think MLTR's are easier than people think to build and maintain.

GringoEd,

What exactly do you tell your girls? Do you tell them that you want an "open relationship?". Do you just lie and let them think they are the only one? How do you handle this???

Building a Harem.

Quote: (04-29-2011 11:04 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

GringoEd,

What exactly do you tell your girls? Do you tell them that you want an "open relationship?". Do you just lie and let them think they are the only one? How do you handle this???

You keep them guessing.

"It's complicated."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Building a Harem.

GringoEd,

I think you have to lie. I can't imagine 3+ girls being fine with open relationships. It's hard enough finding 1 that's cool with it, finding 3+ simultaneously is an achievement.

Building a Harem.

GringoEd,

Obviously I don't bring up the issue, and for some reason (and this has happened consistently with me) the girls don't either. I think the reason they don't ask is because I don't seem like a cheater (I'm very honest about what I DO talk about), and because I set the tone early on that I despise drama and jealousy.

Sometimes I make a small mistake and think they told me something they actually didn't, and often I hear something along the lines of "That must have been one of your other girls." So obviously they're a little suspicious and keeps them wondering.

Overall, I think the most important thing is selecting girls carefully who are low drama and low maintenance. These girls you can see pretty much as often or seldom as you like and it's always a good fun time.

I'm seeing 2 girls regularly, and doing about 1-2 dates a week on top. It's like a full schedule.

Building a Harem.

I was thinking you might have some Game changing, innovative, Hugh Hefner type shit.

that's just good old fashioned player style!

Building a Harem.

Quote: (04-29-2011 03:20 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was thinking you might have some Game changing, innovative, Hugh Hefner type shit.

that's just good old fashioned player style!

One girl has been hard pressing me and she knows I've been running around. I came right out and said (still jokingly) "I think I'm a polygamist, but I want you to be my main girl to manage the other ones". It was actually a really fun/hilarious conversation because she kept objecting and I kept giving her ridiculous reasons and "perks" as to why she should agree to it. Before I knew it, she was negotiating on how many women I was allowed to have. She was arguing for 3 and I wasn't budging at 5. It was truly a trip. The bad news is that the next time I spoke to her it was back to the commitment thing.

I don't see having more than 2 or 3 LTR's. And that's only if you are pretty concious of what you're doing. Hell, I left my copy of Bang lying around on the couch last night and a girl I'm really into came over. My roommate grabbed it and handed it to me as she was walking up to the door. Having to juggle 3 ltr's like Mixx has gotta be too much. I like having one or two main girls you hang out with consistently and then banging other's on the semi-regular.