rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities with the best clubs (music, dis, drinking, atmosphere, etc.)??

My ideal club area would have-
Prefer European cities or even latin america or asia s I don't like Americas duis and bitch shields and want to walk or take cabs to go ape shit every night

Music- trance house other Good edm and rap music
Logistics- tons of clubs bars and colleges. Good hotels and apartments close by with seas of women walking on the adjacent streets looking to get smashed (in The club and when she leaves)
Drinks-cheap powerful (are Long Island teas popular in Europe-love those a drink with 5 shots that's as smooth as rum and coke)
Party favors- good weed available
Atmosphere- good lighting (colorful lights like green and neon purple look good when your wasted, chicks with low bitch shields, sow me chicks rolling solo looking to bang, reasonably dressed clientele- doest have to be Armani (that's on too I'd spring for that level of balling for a few nights) but would prefer the venue and its patrons not look like a cheesy sports bar in a crappy American Midwest or Southern town.

Looks like you're my long lost twin brother. haha
I'm personally a trance and deep house addict. its very emotional in some way compared to the bs on pop radio.

From what you described I'd recommend NYC- trance and house is picking up. summertime lots of djs come there. recently there was an armin only event in madison square garden. I personally like it as the clubs in manhattan tend to be small in space and has a more intimate vibe. This gives you an opportunity to interact with others in the sense that every one who's over there is for the music. And unlike most of US party goes on till 4 almost 5.

Logistics- no other american city will be as convenient as nyc for transportation or logistics.

Weed-I've lighted up a joint with my fav dj and my girlfriend in the club and its pretty common.

Amsterdam. No explanation needed. Trance is big there & so is weed. Logistics shouldn't be a problem. And if you get bombed with the girls you can still get an eastern european chic in the red light.

London. The trance scene has always been big in London. Good logistics not an issue.

Ibiza. Used to be THE place to go. It was the Vegas of Europe. Right now its dominated by megaclubs and celeb djs and seems a little too "fake". However, you'll find tons of fly girls and you get to chill at the beach.

Vegas. Many superstar djs have a residency at clubs in Vegas. Girls are DTF. As long as you've got a hotel on the strip logistics isn't an issue.

Buenos Aires. Really is the party capital of Latin America. Though you're going to need a high level game to get anywhere with girls.

Goa. Trance and house has big influence in Goa. Backpackers from all over the world come there. Girls are easy. Logistics are cheap.

NYC has it all...

That said, I wouldn't say it's all "top notch" although I can't confirm until I've been elsewhere

1. Music - You'll get to see some great DJs, at one point it was possible that I could see a big name DJ 3x a week. I seen hard rock sofa way back in 2012, dada life in 2011, zedd, porter robinson, bingo players, r3hab, etc all FREE due to being connected. Recently got to party with Mark Knight. THAT SAID, I feel like NYers aren't passionate party people, many times it seems like people just want to look "cool" instead of actually having fun. More times than not I have to put in the effort to help other people have fun...I personally want to explore Berlin, Germany due to my addiction to good music.

2. Logistics - If you live in manhattan then it's perfect, brooklyn has more underground edm type of parties. I know of a girl who goes to very good deep house parties all over the city.

3. Drink Prices - most of the venues I go to his high end so prices are $15-$25 range. I don't really know much about prices BUT I do know i used to sometimes pregame in east village due to lots of places with drink specials (5 shots $10)

4. Party Favors - Lots, I had a girl who used to smoke alot, I'd specifically stop by one venue just so she can go to the smoking area where they give out free party favors

5. Lighting - I have nothing to really compare off of. I'd say it's OK since many venues I go to have a loungey feel with abit of lighting. Even the big clubs I feel has minimal lighting. That said the more underground parties had great lighting. The few venues that have great lighting system, rarely are used to its full effect. I say this because one venue in particular when it first opened, the first 2 times I didn't even remember how it was all I knew was it had amazing lights. They had heat lamps right behind the dj booth and the pillars used to light up, tons of flash.

In terms of year round partying based on what your looking for. Only other 2 places I can think of...
1. Las Vegas - Day Parties spring-summer
2. Berlin - Watching videos from there, the energy is AMAZING. I want to move there for a few months and hang in the psytrance scene. (Probably only thing NYC realy lacks)

You guys gave me some awesome data.

Have you ever smoked California weed? If NYC weed is as good I'd be amazed.

Yeah- Berlin is one of my top to dos because I truly love the German trance sound.

think I could visit NY and like it but I like good weather and nightlife the best.

I don't care for Miami-never seen such high bitch shields from women who look like housekeeping at hotels 20 years earlier in their life. my friend from Chicago says there's just something half ass about the state of Florida-couldn't agree more.

Quote: (04-15-2014 06:55 PM)Tideride Wrote:  

You guys gave me some awesome data.

Have you ever smoked California weed? If NYC weed is as good I'd be amazed.

Yeah- Berlin is one of my top to dos because I truly love the German trance sound.

For some reason I really dont get that high with weed. Maybe I dont smoke it right. I enjoy the intoxication from alcohol blending with the hypnotic music.

Yep Germany is where it all started. Paul Van Dyk, Cosmic Gate, Roger Shah. I just purchased vip passes to see Paul Van Dyk in Austin,TX of all places. haha.

Vegas or Miami.