rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls from Poland website

I'm very close to moving to Poland. I've been there only once, on a six day world-wind tour. Are these the types of women I can expect upon arrival:

http://www.girlsfrompoland.com/

(please, please, say yes!)

Yes, it's possible to find women who look like those in the pictures. That said, you can find a lot better than some of those in the pictures.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

You can expect much better though

Too bad they all get married when they are like 22 :-(

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Quote: (04-01-2014 01:50 AM)spalex Wrote:  

who told you that?

that's not true at all [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2014 10:00 AM)Booyah Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2014 01:50 AM)spalex Wrote:  

who told you that?

that's not true at all [Image: banana.gif]

Just an observation.
I have been going to Poland 2-3 times a month for the last year.
All my friends and friends friends, if they are hot girls, somebody has put a ring on it. Generally I think they are quite traditional and don't waste time settling down.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Yep, a lot have serious boyfriends at the least at a young age. I've found that a lot whilst I've been here.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (04-01-2014 12:12 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Yep, a lot have serious boyfriends at the least at a young age. I've found that a lot whilst I've been here.

Hopefully, you are doing a good job of getting them to reconsider [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

You can find that level of talent, but remember that that page seems like a "best of".
You will find attractive (at least to my taste) and interesting girls. But you will also find non-atractive ladies. Poland is great, but it's not a safe haven for pussy.

Roosh's recent ROK post re "5 Reasons Why You Should Reconsider Going To Poland" sure seems to put a different light on Poland right now:

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you-...-to-poland

It's hands-down better than the UK or US though.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Seeing them is one thing, tasting them is a different story.