rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20 Years Old. 80 Days in Europe. Arm me with everything you've got.
0 Years Old. 80 Days in Europe. Arm me with everything you've got.
Hello all, My name is Spit.

A little about myself; I'm 20 years old. Asian-American. (No accent, thank god) Recently quit my job to go travel Europe for the next 3 months. I'm an intermediate student of the game.

I have read and and absorbed almost all books, articles, and forum posts about seduction/game/lifestyle. My inner game is solid. My confidence has never been higher. I'm perfectly happy with who I am and where I am in my life. I practice meditation and strive to live in the present moment.

My outer game is intermediate. I can approach fairly easily, keep conversation and laughs going, escalate, and close. I can be fairly consistent at times and others I can have a bit of trouble, but who doesn't have an off night?

I love learning about living a wonderful lifestyle, enjoying the process of seduction, and strive to always make myself a better person.

Which brings me to the reason why I'm taking this trip.
I'm taking this trip to better myself as a person.
I'm going alone and I chose to do this in order to build my character, confidence, and many other skills.
I'm going to become a more well rounded and grounded person.

I'm going to game.

I've mostly day gamed and gamed at parties.
I've never been to a club or bar.
What should I prepare myself for?
How can I make the most of my opportunity and time in Europe?
Where should I hit for the best spots?
How fucking cool is this trip going to be?

This is my prospective route (which will probably end up changing a lot)

http://imgur.com/BzGvzbB

So please, Arm with me everything you've got.
Much appreciated.

-Spit
Pick a one or two countries to split your time in. No need to see every country in 80 days.

Once you find your base then take weekend trips to different cities.

And remember...logistics logistics logistics. Like as UPS says logistics is everything. You may have to pay a premium to be close to the nightlife but you will probably break even with a Lowe cost in taxis and having a shorter walk back when bringing girls home.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
Sticking to the one major city in almost every country doesn't seem like a good idea to me... Can really say you've seen France for example when all you've been to is Paris? If I were you I'd definitely drop Copenhagen and maybe Milan and Zurich for Munich, Florence and Southern France.

You need to decide whether this is mainly a tourist trip or a pussy one though. If it's the later you're better off spending your time like Mentavious described.

Quote: (03-23-2014 07:32 PM)Spitative Wrote:  

I've never been to a club or bar.

Why don't you have an ID? Pay someone who vaguely looks like you to have their driver's licence replaced and use the original. Approaching in a packed nightclub is very different to daygame and house parties, you'll want to get some experience with it before you go.
I think your best bet will be to game girls you meet in hostels.

At age 20 I spent 80 days buckled down in one city hoping to make it my pussy paradise.

It sucked. Mostly because I sucked. It was the first time I was living alone, I didn't know anybody, I had a hard time adapting to the culture and had very little self awareness.

Its good that you're not planning on staying in one place for too long. At this age you don't know anything and you don't know what you don't know.

Give yourself the flexibility to change your plans at a whim. Be open to traveling with some random people you meet. Pony up for the private room when you're planning on getting laid.

You'll have a lot more fun and will probably bang more girls if you stick to hostels. At least for this trip.

At some point you'll move beyond hostels, but you need to level up a bit first.
1) Pick a few cities you think you might enjoy or have been curious visiting.
2) Search the forum on the cities
3) If a few of them are close enough, maybe run through them for a couple days each to figure out which one you like
4) Settle in for the majority of your time in one city
5) Post regular updates on RVF

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Western Europe is expensive and best avoided in my opinion.
Eastern Europe is your best bang for your buck.
Scandinavia is beyond expensive.
Southern Europe would be ideal as well.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
Yeah I would change the travel plan as well, especially if you really want to focus on gaming. If culture is for you as well then its def not bad.

Scenario 1: Money is not an issue, culture is important

Just cut Copenhagen Id say, its out of the way and not all that special

Scenario 2: Money is an issue, culture is important

Cut Zurich, Copenhagen and make Bruges and Venice a day trip. Go a bit more into the east and add Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia perhaps.

Scenario 3: Money is an issue, gaming is the focus

I doubt that this is what you are going for but in that case forget Western Europe and Scandinavia and go hard into the East, add Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria for starters.

Other then that, you have no club experience, which in Europe is bizar at your age (at age 15 I was standing on the tables in huge discos every weekend ;-) ), go to hostels and make friends there, go with the flow of the group. Solo gaming in nightclubs might be a bit too much for you in this stage.

Also keep a very open mind, go outside all day, walk around everywhere, talk to everyone, dont worry about anything and this can be a lifechanging trip for you. Dont worry about safety either, its Europe its fine. And girlswise, your alone and in the prime of your life, just try things you otherwise wouldnt and dont give a fuck about consequences or opinions of others, you are there to learn!
I wouldn't deter him from Western Europe if he can afford it.

My first trip was basically a pub tour through western Europe.

Looking after myself, an enforced self-sufficiency was more valuable than anything else.

He is saying he was to develop that sort of character.

Firstly I would assert that your language skills are more important that you think for your first trip. Are you doing this solo? or do you have a wingman/translator? You can find this in hostels and stuff, but that also means you're going to have to be part of the hostel scene. Whatever you think the highlight of your trip will be, just practice some rudimentary words.
Maybe even find a free langaueg exchange on craigslist/gumtree with students .. if available of course.

I don't know much about your interests, but I would ditch Copenhagen.

It's a flight in, a flight out. Two legs that I would spread the time out elsewhere, go from Amsterdam to Berlin direct.

Also, once you finalise, see if you can arrange some RVF meet ups.
With 80 days, I would cut the plan altogether. Just keep it as a vague outline.

Air fares on LCCs and train fares are stable enough to allow you to move on the spur of the moment. You will meet people, see things along the way that will make you want to change your plans.

Other than that, I recommend Naples/Capri/Ischia/Pompeii/Herculaneum/Paestum/ Sorrento etc way above Milan. The Bay of Naples is one of the most underappreciated places in Europe.
A few other members have requested info on Europe recently. Give me a little more time..I'm still working on my Europe datasheet. I'll post it on here when it's finished, and hopefully it'll give you some perspective.
Since you're young and don't have much travel experience under your belt, I would agree that the best thing to do would be to stay in hostels. Go to the touristic cities, target the tourist girls at your hostel. Spend 3-4 days in each city, you'll get to see many countries in a short period of time. Then you will have an idea of what you like and will be able to plan a longer stay in a city in your next Eurotrip.

The default advice on these forums for people travelling to Europe is: avoid hostels, stay at private apartments, spend at least two weeks in each city, go to Eastern Europe, etc. But this kind of advice applies mostly to older guys who have resources and a lot of time to stay abroad (i.e. location independent). Also, it makes no sense to tell a 20 year old guy travelling to Europe solo for the first time to hit shady places such as Ukraine or Romania. Let him go to Western / Central Europe first, then he can aim for bigger flights.
The main thing is budget. Also when do you plan to start this journey?

3 months is a long time, especially if you are solo.

Spending 3-4 days in a city is foolish, I would say a week minimum unless you absolutely hate it.

Since it is your first time in Europe you will want to see some culture. Amsterdam, Paris or London would be my first stop. Then I would head straight south to Eastern or Central Europe. Prague, Budapest, Vienna would be great stops and then Croatia.

With the problems in Greece, I would kill a few weeks on one of the islands. Heck, maybe even get a part time job for cash. Remember people visit those places for fun and sun.
I went to Rhodes and Kos many years ago, memories to last me a lifetime.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (03-23-2014 08:58 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Western Europe is expensive and best avoided in my opinion.
Eastern Europe is your best bang for your buck.
Scandinavia is beyond expensive.
Southern Europe would be ideal as well.

AND as said before, work hostels, hostels, hook up at hostels! It's a golden venue for the experience and "self-improvement" you seek,
as well as the flag planting tourism you want!

Benefits? You'll gain places to bed-down if you travel again; plus, they'll love having a place to bed-down when they (or their friends) travel to the US! Very win-win, and mutually cultural (and sexual) opportunity maximizing for the year or two (or even three) ahead of you.

Also, focus on a few countries, or even one or two country in two different areas (eg, Central Europe AND Mediterranian), at most. Don't bother trying to see too much. It wastes time and valuable local knowledge.

But be flexible!

DO hook-up and travel with the new friends you make in hostels who have intriguing plans or interests. It's probably the greatest benefit that older (and richer) travellers like myself miss out on. You can REALLY get to know the new, rich, intercultural experience by exploiting networks of other's travel interests, connections (ie, Euro friends), local knowledge, curiosities. Satisfy them.

Finally, "Just DO it!" It's a cliche now - do it while you've got loads of energy, time, and enough resources to make it happen.

You're gonna love this!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
What kind of talent are you going to meet in a hostel? Aussie backpackers.

Local girls will not come back to a grimy hostel. Rent a cheap room if need be.

Hostels may be great for making friends or going on pub crawls, but that's about it.

He is better of hooking up with the network of guys on this forum who live in Europe.

Our New Blog:

And sorry to blow my own horn (bad euphemism) but this is why I want to do the Grid project.
Quote: (03-23-2014 08:57 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

1) Pick a few cities you think you might enjoy or have been curious visiting.
2) Search the forum on the cities
3) If a few of them are close enough, maybe run through them for a couple days each to figure out which one you like
4) Settle in for the majority of your time in one city
5) Post regular updates on RVF

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China
G_global, my point is you will have plenty people of wanting to use it without contributing. And then you'll randomly hear people asking for pet stores...

There are too many guys that want something just given to them. No offense to this OP, and I tried to be of service, but the energy is "do all the work for me." Many threads are started all the time without a bit of effort searching.

A lot of senior guys tell me they get pm'd all the time from people they have never heard of before asking for info.

A lot of guys are not going to want to share info easily and have guys crashing into their places they have found through hard work or at least earning the trust of people who have been there.

Lol, I am not some cranky old guy, but I am sort of old school in thinking.

But all that said, I always applaud people creating and building, so I wish you the best!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
I would emphasize a key point others have made - it's much better to travel slowly and focus on a few particular areas/themes/cities you're interested in rather than trying to rush and do everything.

Ideally, time frames would be as follows:

Big capital city - 2 weeks
2nd or 3rd tier city - 1 week
Smaller towns - 3 or 4 days

With this sort of time-frame , it takes 1-2 months to really know a country. Ideally, you'd spend 2 weeks in the capital, then hit up 2 2nd/3rd tier cities for a week each (that's 1 month). For the other month, you'd get off the beaten track and visit 10 smaller towns/villages (3 or 4 days at each).
Quote: (03-23-2014 07:32 PM)Spitative Wrote:  

This is my prospective route (which will probably end up changing a lot)

http://imgur.com/BzGvzbB

So please, Arm with me everything you've got.
Much appreciated.

-Spit

I've had a good look at your itinerary. Given the amount of time you're planning to take - assuming sufficient financial resources - THIS is do-able. Four legs, 14 to 20 days to each four legs.

It looks like a clockwise tour de Europe! Lot's of sights - lots of chances to hookup for fun and adventure. Keep in mind that Northern Europe shuts down in later July and especially August. That means locals will be unavailable to meet, cuz they're all at the beach or lake or the Med.

If you can do this itinerary, working around this obstacle, do it. Again, as in my earlier comment, the women you meet at hostels will give you your most vital reasons to detour or gain a travelling companion because you both have similar destinations in mind.

If you went directly to Berlin to Vienna leg in June, assuming summer this year is warmer than last summer, then you'd cover this seriously depopulating leg first. Or if summer starts coolish (check the 30 day forecasts), catch the Italian leg first, work up to central Europe for early July, THEN hit the Britsh Isles - finish up with the Brits fave vacation spots in Spain (which doesn't mean Madrid to them, however - they go to the beach too).

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
My opinion, for what its worth, is that at 20, if you have the opportunity to travel for 80 days in Europe, then you shouldn't build your trip around game. This opportunity is valuable, and if you're going to have a chance to repeat it again soon, perhaps ignore what I'm saying here. But if not, its more significant (and frankly should help you in all of your endeavors, business, game, etc., in the future) to go and have life experience and the perspective on things that you will gain. Learn about the world, sure try to get some in each place you go, but take the opportunity to see these cities, experience their cultures, and get a sense of what the world is like, what people are like in different countries. All of the red pill stuff comes from knowing that what's next door to you is not the be-all, end-all of existence. The biggest issue I have with my own country, the USA (not so much NYC where I am from, but yeah, still to a degree) is that people lack the perspective of people from different countries. You've wisely given yourself a great opportunity to permanently broaden your horizons, to shape your thought processes and your future in a manner that can provide a different path for many decades to come. I would think it would be a great waste of time to sit in a hotel room or hostel online plugging away at dating sites, rather than interacting with people, learning about the history of these great cities, traveling around for stretches on your own that in turn will stretch your comfort zone, and doing all the other things that travel provides to someone vibrant enough to consume all it has to offer.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China
Quote: (03-24-2014 11:37 PM)zarzuelazen Wrote:  

I would emphasize a key point others have made - it's much better to travel slowly and focus on a few particular areas/themes/cities you're interested in rather than trying to rush and do everything.

Ideally, time frames would be as follows:

Big capital city - 2 weeks
2nd or 3rd tier city - 1 week
Smaller towns - 3 or 4 days

With this sort of time-frame , it takes 1-2 months to really know a country. Ideally, you'd spend 2 weeks in the capital, then hit up 2 2nd/3rd tier cities for a week each (that's 1 month). For the other month, you'd get off the beaten track and visit 10 smaller towns/villages (3 or 4 days at each).

THIS is close to my thinking too. But I wonder if my bias goes there because I did my Grand Tour of Europe as a young teen. And thus, it didn't matter to me to do the Grand Tour in my college years ("Been there, done that!" thinking).

I'm not sure Spit wants to focus or has a need to focus on a few countries, yet. In other words, a Big Picture, flexible self-tour guided European tour - at least that's what his linked tour itinerary indicates.

So, STRAIGHT UP question for Spit - do you have any particular personal interests in any of the nations of Europe? - something you're itching to see or be in?

Because, if not - then I think you can stick to your Big Tour outline.
Otherwise, embrace the philosophy and others say: think fewer cities and countries and longer stays.

If I had 80 days and 10000 euro to spend I would visit:
1.Ukraine for 40 days(20 days in Kiev,20 days in Lvov)
2.Belarus for 20 days(10 days in Minsk,5 days in Vetebsk,5 days in Brest)
3.Russia for 10 days(Pschov,Kaliningrad,Ekaterinenburg,Krasnodar or Stavropol)
4.Poland for 10 days(Poznan).
Hey all! Thanks for all the great advice.
I landed in Dublin 3 days ago.
Headed to Edinburgh tomorrow.

Irish girls are cute, haven't gotten a lay yet, working on it tonight.
Quote: (03-27-2014 08:09 AM)Spitative Wrote:  

Hey all! Thanks for all the great advice.
I landed in Dublin 3 days ago.
Headed to Edinburgh tomorrow.

Irish girls are cute, haven't gotten a lay yet, working on it tonight.

Listen to some Saw Doctors.

Have some haggis when you get to Scotland!

And best of luck on getting an Irish flag [Image: smile.gif]

If I have one piece of advice its this:

Do not skip out on the museums and historical events that surround a place. Pub hopping with a bunch of new friends you met in a hostel from western countries can be done back on your home turf.

Instead check out the history of Stirling. See where the Titanic was built. The castle where Robert the Bruce holed up. Etc etc. I hitchhiked around Scotland and England when I was 18. The people who picked me up were the best tour guides a young man could want.

Also wander through the universities since they are open. Think about what was going through Dantes mind in Balogna, etc.

I should not have to mention the museums. They are worth every penny.

And many times sitting in a square catching a good breeze is 100x more interesting than any pub or club.

If you are locked into your itinerary then fine. Just know before hand what you want to accomplish, and what that city has going for it. If you end up in Copenhagen good. That city is where modern design was developed. There are some unreal places to see there in regards to that. Zurich is bustling as well in modern design. Just bring your krona francs and be prepared to spend.
Just one piece of advice from me:

Drop Milan. Expensive and not really beautiful/ interesting. Just go to Firenze, Roma, etc.