rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heather Graham Wall Survivor

I think she is 43 now. Damn...

[Image: 184_heathergraham_promo.jpg]

I searched didn't see her anywhere as a wall survivor.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Looks like she has a few pounds of makeup on, but at least she looks good.

WB, repeatedly

She was extremely lovely in the Clueless when younger, I think she's a vegan , def not a slovenly tattooed dolt.
Part Jewish.

Quote: (03-23-2014 03:04 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

She was extremely lovely in the Clueless when younger, I think she's a vegan , def not a slovenly tattooed dolt.
Part Jewish.

I think you're thinking of Alicia Silverstone. This is the chick who got railed by Marky Mark while wearing roller skates.

I don't think this one is photoshopped as much.

[Image: video_184cv_heather_promo.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Still gorgeous

Would def bang

Damn, 43? Very very good.

WB x 10000

[Image: banana.gif]

[Mod: NSFW Image Removed]

Wonder if she still has the roller skates. WB. Twice with the roller skates.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Most definitely would bang.

[Image: wb2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Would bang, and help her keep surviving the wall by finishing on her face

I fucking love the new Patrick Bateman gif.

And I agree with him on this one.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

no kids + healthy living, remove one of those and aging starts to happen quickly. This is a good example.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Because she has no kids or a stable man in her life, it is hard for me to respect her as a wall survivor.

There is not point in being a wall survivor if you have nothing to show for it ( stable relationship and kids ).

The whole point of having your womanly looks is to not just look good to compete with women her own age, but to essentially have time to attract high value with your looks and youthful appearance if you were a woman.

Take Isla Fisher, she is married to a high value man and has kids...and looks hot as fuck....true wall survivor.

Quote: (03-24-2014 08:58 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Because she has no kids or a stable man in her life, it is hard for me to respect her as a wall survivor.

There is not point in being a wall survivor if you have nothing to show for it ( stable relationship and kids ).

The whole point of having your womanly looks is to not just look good to compete with women her own age, but to essentially have time to attract high value with your looks and youthful appearance if you were a woman.

Take Isla Fisher, she is married to a high value man and has kids...and looks hot as fuck....true wall survivor.

I like Isla Fisher also, but had no idea there were such specific rules! I just thought anything past 35...

[Image: smile.gif]

Yeah, but non-monogramous sluts like Graham usually look pretty old because of the partying.

Quote: (03-24-2014 11:02 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I like Isla Fisher also, but had no idea there were such specific rules! I just thought anything past 35...

[Image: smile.gif]

Don't get me wrong, I like how she had the genetics + lifestyle to stay hot for long, but there has to be more to it than just a chick being able to ride the cock carousel for that longer than usual.

She has been dating and having One night stands ...till the age of 43.

IMO, I reckon the value and worth of a woman is the kind of man they can settle down with + mother hood...not sex. E.G. - Jennifer Aniston works hard to maintain her body so she can snag a high value man.

Having plenty frequent sex is more a test of men rather than woman.

But if she's been dating and having plenty of one night stands then she would not be a wall survivor. More sexual partners leads to a loss in looks.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos