rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

[Image: AW_vs_NON_AW.jpg]

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

so you rather leave your country than find someone else to relate. hunnn...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Shut this guys blog down now!!! He is revealing the secret to happiness!!! Delete this post and replace it with a post about how american women are the greatest!!! There is only a limited supply of international women in the US and I dont want the demand going up!!!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 07:35 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

so you rather leave your country than find someone else to relate. hunnn...

Dear Ms. Chocolate,

I am an American who is living in an Asian country, so I guess your argument is not relevant to me. Let me give you a little bit of my own daily experience.

Most American men who live and work here (in Asia) won't even look at an American or western woman. And, I spoke to one psychologist who works here, and they told me that most of their clients are western women who are depressed because they can't find anyone to date.

To sum all of that up for you:

-In Asia, the majority of American/western men only date asian women.

-In Asia, the majority of American/western women are single and cannot find a date. Even the local men (asians) won't touch them.

Does it make sense now?

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Dude...you have an Asian Fetish. Get over it.

I agree that feminism has caused some real damage in the States but you're going a little too far.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 01:35 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I agree that feminism has caused some real damage in the States but you're going a little too far.

Well son, sometimes you gotta exaggerate your message a little bit in order to get people's attention.

And yes, I think this blog has DEFINITELY gotten people's attention.

It's only 10 days old, and already 25 different feminist websites have linked to it, and it has gotten about 46,000 hits.

I'd say we've struck a pretty sensitive nerve.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

excellent post. I have also boycotted them, and I know many guys who have as well. They have priced themselves out of the market.

Loud, fat, rude, pushy, and just not worth the hassle.

Rocco81- that is typical feminist speak. You are dismissing his living arrangements as having an "asian fetish" so you can downplay him and belittle his contribution. American women pull this card on foreign women all the time. They do it so they can feel superior, when in fact that is not the case.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

American women are like Goodwill clothes;ugly, worn out, and always two sizes to big.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote:Quote:

I can attest to this.
When I was at an airport I saw 3 US girls talking, all of them were screaming "OH MY GOD" the entire time, all other girls talked normal.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Yes, American women, especially the white women, are very racist. They always make racist remarks about asian women. Why do they do this? Because they are JEALOUS of them. White women can't compete with asian women, and the white bitches know this, and that is why they get so angry and envious when they see white men with asian girls.

And yea, American women talk really loudly and obnoxiously. They act like a bunch of damn 12 year olds, and it is really fucking annoying. I don't know how any normal person can tolerate being around them. American women are very screwed up people, but that is all described in the blog, so stay tuned!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

I'm not boycotting any women. In fact, the idea of making my dating pool smaller seems pretty dumb. Maybe you could start a blog about rehabbing American women one poontang at a time. That seems more realistic and productive.

PS
You sound like a bitter feminist.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Fisto, good luck trying to "rehab" an American woman. No, really, I'm serious. Good luck with that. I wish you well in such a tremendous endeavor. Hell, you're even more ambitious than I am. Then again, "ambition" and "naivety" are easily confused.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Haha this is funny as hell, I like the picture.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

I feel sorry for american women that you talk about so much. But the re-hab seems interesting.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

"Then again, "ambition" and "naivety" are easily confused".

Only for you my little friend. You're trying to generate traffic to your blog about a boring topic. But, good luck to you bro. No really. I'm sure there's enough betas out there to get you that 100 dollar coupon you've been coveting.

This is total spam.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

How long are you going to spam this shit everywhere? We get it... american women suck.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 01:54 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote:  

excellent post. I have also boycotted them, and I know many guys who have as well. They have priced themselves out of the market.

Rocco81- that is typical feminist speak. You are dismissing his living arrangements as having an "asian fetish" so you can downplay him and belittle his contribution. American women pull this card on foreign women all the time. They do it so they can feel superior, when in fact that is not the case.

Who the fuck is rollin with these bitches?! Not me.

I m missing this dude's 'contribution'.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 06:44 AM)boycottamericanwomen Wrote:  

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

No offense, but you sound like someone who has some major issues with women in general.

As I said some time ago, there are some pros as well. Especially when you're not looking for any kind of commitment.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Also giving your own thread a five-star rating is like laughing at your own jokes... pretty lame.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

If we could outsource women they'd be gone already. But since that isn't happening well . . . deal with it.

I do agree somewhat.

I was stationed in Japan for a year in 2000. Wow! I will take a 6 Japanese woman over a 8 American women every day. Why?

Here's an approach in Japan. Hi! That's it. Take her hand while she giggles and the rest is up to you. Make sure you smile too. Japanese men don't.

On a Japanese date: the woman picks you up, buys you dinner and drinks, a hotel room (if she likes you), pours a searing hot bath, and then, she let's you go to town.

They also scream bloody blue murder when you bang em. They have special hotels for this. Your ego will go through the roof.

Save your money up and teach English in Japan. I have a friend that has a school in Tokyo if you're interested. I got all of my bangs through an English school. Be prepared to be be dirt poor. If not, suffer like the rest of us and stop bitching! It is what it is.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 10:55 AM)boycottamericanwomen Wrote:  

Shut this guys blog down now!!! He is revealing the secret to happiness!!! Delete this post and replace it with a post about how american women are the greatest!!! There is only a limited supply of international women in the US and I dont want the demand going up!!!

Whom are you referring to? Roosh or yourself?

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 09:40 PM)Vesuvius Wrote:  

If we could outsource women they'd be gone already. But since that isn't happening well . . . deal with it.

I do agree somewhat.

I was stationed in Japan for a year in 2000. Wow! I will take a 6 Japanese woman over a 8 American women every day. Why?

Here's an approach in Japan. Hi! That's it. Take her hand while she giggles and the rest is up to you. Make sure you smile too. Japanese men don't.

On a Japanese date: the woman picks you up, buys you dinner and drinks, a hotel room (if she likes you), pours a searing hot bath, and then, she let's you go to town.

They also scream bloody blue murder when you bang em. They have special hotels for this. Your ego will go through the roof.

Save your money up and teach English in Japan. I have a friend that has a school in Tokyo if you're interested. I got all of my bangs through an English school. Be prepared to be be dirt poor. If not, suffer like the rest of us and stop bitching! It is what it is.
Agreed, Japanese women are especially accommodating to foreigners, considering all the odd stuff the men do down there. Last time I was there there was a police watch in the subway system for perv cams, meaning they have to watch for guys trying to sticks their cameras under girls' dresses and post photos online.

As for the guy advertising his blog here it comes off as too much hyperbole and too irrational, too much like an advertisement if he wants to be taken seriously.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Quote: (01-05-2011 10:42 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

I do agree somewhat.

Agreed, Japanese women are especially accommodating to foreigners, considering all the odd stuff the men do down there. Last time I was there there was a police watch in the subway system for perv cams, meaning they have to watch for guys trying to sticks their cameras under girls' dresses and post photos online.

As for the guy advertising his blog here it comes off as too much hyperbole and too irrational, too much like an advertisement if he wants to be taken seriously.

Blog? Which one?

The best place for us was Hiroshima. Plenty of Brazilian, Chinese, Filipinas, etc there. A full bamboo tube full of Saki too. Big trips were Fuo-ki oka. That ain't how it's spelled, just how it's said. Tokyo is too damn expensive.

Fuel boys all got Prince Alberts. Cobra Gold left plenty a boy UA in Australia and Thailand. Some of them never came back.

Still tell my co-workers what pervs Jap men are. You could get a pair of panties out of a gum-ball machine. Who the fuck sniffs that?

Favorite Japanese phrase:

S-c-oo-ch-ie De-nae Kimi Ko!

Not small!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

my mom emailed me the link to that website this morning actually. She found it linked from one of her super Christian Women blogs she reads.

Looks like this guy has been busy.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Blog? Which one?

The best place for us was Hiroshima. Plenty of Brazilian, Chinese, Filipinas, etc there. A full bamboo tube full of Saki too. Big trips were Fuo-ki oka. That ain't how it's spelled, just how it's said. Tokyo is too damn expensive.

Fuel boys all got Prince Alberts. Cobra Gold left plenty a boy UA in Australia and Thailand. Some of them never came back.

Still tell my co-workers what pervs Jap men are. You could get a pair of panties out of a gum-ball machine. Who the fuck sniffs that?

Favorite Japanese phrase:

S-c-oo-ch-ie De-nae Kimi Ko!

Not small!

The "LETS BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN," blog. I've stopped by Hiroshima but only when I was really young so I don't remember the girls. Okinawa has a good mix of women (at least tourists) and is not that expensive. Did you end up going to any sake distilleries? I ended up in one in Kanazawa on a trip to a beach ryokan (inn) and it was fantastic. Best part was the inn had outdoor multigender onsen (hotspring) overlooking the ocean. More relaxed atmosphere for when you wanna get away from Tokyo, the local girls are alright but they also get alot of female tourists. And the amount of $ I've wasted in Tokyo...