rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel cheap or for free tips

As a new member of the forum, I figured I need to give back to the community that has taught me so much about the red-pill.

Go to this link and enjoy
It shows you the links and the best guides (including this one) to traveling everywhere like a boss.

Where's your next dream location?

I can't believe I'm wasting my 2000 and 1st post on you.

You linked us to your website...that has a one paragraph page..that links us to another website to tell us about frequent flyer miles

I am the cock carousel

So what, It's still pretty useful info. I'm still writing the article, but you only have under an hour to modify this thread. I took chance, sue me.

So you posted an unfinished article... that literally links right back to the travel forum

I am the cock carousel

This is why we should have a policy for newbies to only be able to post a new thread only once they have at least 100 posts. Exception being of listing data sheets. To avoid crap like this.

Yeah not sure I would click on a link posted by username "Trojanohorse" to begin with....

The article is done and it's pretty useful. If you don't like it, that's fine, but stop puling rank thinking others can't benefit from it.