rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greetings Fellow Sex Tourists!!

ok, just kidding. I'd like to ask you guys how you would handle situations when your in a foreign country and:

1. a western girl you're having a conversation with "mentions" that the country that you guys are at is a known sex tourism destination.
2. a western girl you're having a conversation with asks why you're there
3. a western girl you're having a conversation with bluntly asks you if you're there for sex tourism

Do you just ignore & sidestep it? Own it (given that its obvious that you're universally good with women)? Have a witty or funny backstory?

1) So?
2) Personal enrichment and cultural exchange
3) No.

Why are you talking to Western women?

Abort mission!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:08 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

1) So?
2) Personal enrichment and cultural exchange
3) No.

1) So? this sounds defensive and results in awkward silence. I usually say "I've heard" sometimes with a somber tone, sometimes with an evil smile..
2) Personal enrichment and cultural exchange - my default but i've gotten doubty looks, like their bs meter is going off
3) No.

Quote: (02-20-2014 10:58 PM)SickPuppy Wrote:  

3. a western girl you're having a conversation with bluntly asks you if you're there for sex tourism

"Do I fucking look like I have to pay for sex?"

better to turn the question onto her maybe .Let her explain why she is in a known sex tourist location.. show disgust

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:10 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Why are you talking to Western women?

Abort mission!

Really? Are most guys here anti western girls, even traveling ones?

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:31 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Ha, good one. To be honest, I've never been asked this but had this american girl suggest that we go to a local strip club AND mention that the local girls/pros can be had for $$. Needless to say, I didn't take the bait.

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:44 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

better to turn the question onto her maybe .Let her explain why she is in a known sex tourist location.. show disgust

Good one too, i can see myself turning the tables on her and teasing her

Not the best thread title choice.

Tread carefully here OP

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:58 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Tread carefully here OP

Due to climate change the ice was unusually thin this season...[Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Wow...I hardly finished clicking the reply button before the mighty thor appeared

ha It's funny how you can usually tell someone is going to end up banned just by the tone of their writing.

Clueless is an extremely tangible characteristic.

EDIT: Oops - I meant "banned" not "banged!" Fixed. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Didn't seem like a good fit for the forum, that one.

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:31 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

This is the one I typically use if it comes up too.

Most girls who bring up that type of shit aren't worth talking to anyways. If they really think every guy in these places is there for p4p, they've got a major chip on their shoulder.

Either that or they're just playing around, which is nothing to overthink.

Beyond All Seas

[Image: attachment.jpg17191]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The "really? are you guys anti-western girls" comment was what pushed it over the edge.

Something about that whole tone just pisses me off. I had a guy at my hostel tell me he was going to Thailand but wouldnt fuck Thai girls because he can fuck English girls. There was so many things wrong with that statement I didn't know where to begin and couldn't respond.

Very simple answer incoming

I know you got banned and all, but

You're not dating a young enough woman.

Date an 18-22 year old, and the conversation becomes "WOW you went to "overseas destination x"?! Amazing etc etc.

THEN you bust out some pictures of you at some awesome cultural place.

Problem solved.

Really, if a woman isn't impressed by my travel around the world, then she can go find herself a good 'ol nice guy. (and eventually get bored and crave someone like you anyway. . .but you're too busy banging young and happy girls to care)

Isaiah 4:1