rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What signs can help you distinguish which girls are DTF on Filipinocupid?

People often talk of how they pipelined tons of girls in the Phils, many of which literally came in to the room to get all the way in just a short time. Since seemingly all the profiles are the same bla bla of "I'm a simple girl" or "looking for that special guy" and all this crap, what are the telltale signs of the ones that are DTF vs the ones that only commit to a relationship? Do you have to find out only once talking to them or can this be interpreted by looking at what's on the profile? They all seem to portray the same message in the profile that implies wanting something serious.

Its the Philippines bro, they're all DTF!

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:02 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Its the Philippines bro, they're all DTF!

Lol. I never knew it could really be that easy. I really gotta test out the waters, because I have some crazy stuff to experience. Here in Toronto, the answer would be different of course. You have to weed out the majority that arn't DFT.

Glad to know how cool the Phils is. I love it already!

btw, I am wondering if I am wasting my time in Peru. Doing the same thing with Peru is not turning out as people report on Phils (with this whole meeting people online).

Seems like everyone is talking about the Phils atm. Wonder whether the "Philippine-Wonder" will be over very soon once it becomes overflooded with starving westerners...

Don't bother reading the profiles man, they all say the same. The girls that are willing to meet up with you are DTF. Not a lot of filtering is needed.

Read How To Bang 3 Woman a Day in The Philippines. Don't spend too much time chatting on FC and go for the number right away, that should serve as your filtering.

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:15 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Don't bother reading the profiles man, they all say the same. The girls that are willing to meet up with you are DTF. Not a lot of filtering is needed.

Read How To Bang 3 Woman a Day in The Philippines. Don't spend too much time chatting on FC and go for the number right away, that should serve as your filtering.

Ok thanks. Will do. Seems like I can get further that I could ever get in Peru.

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:14 PM)rhr Wrote:  

Seems like everyone is talking about the Phils atm. Wonder whether the "Philippine-Wonder" will be over very soon once it becomes overflooded with starving westerners...

I am starting to wonder what real problems Phils has because of how it actually never got too many westerners. Most normal people seem to be after a balance of living conditions and girls that they will get to fuck. Phils is the worst for that so just a minority adventurist population will go try it out I guess.

It won't and if it starts to in certain cities, guys will just head to the remote provinces. The Philippines isn't Thailand and thanks to poor infrastructure and an international reputation for poverty and violence, the hordes of starving western men that you imagine won't be flooding the place.

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:23 PM)scotian Wrote:  

It won't and if it starts to in certain cities, guys will just head to the remote provinces. The Philippines isn't Thailand and thanks to poor infrastructure and an international reputation for poverty and violence, the hordes of starving western men that you imagine won't be flooding the place.

Exactly, Manila would go down first. But there's a lot of 2nd tier cities. I hardly saw -any- other tourists there. The infrastructure is nowhere near that of Thailand. I think we'll still be good for a long time.

Ok. The many negatives of the country along with the sheer number of other countries that compete with it makes it not a place full of gringos.

To be quite honest, I would not even be headed into Phils had it not been for their Christmas season which is the driving force behind what finalized my decision to commit to some time there. You need an incentive to go to the Phils, otherwise you pick a country that suits your style since there are a lot of places to get laid.

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:31 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Exactly, Manila would go down first. But there's a lot of 2nd tier cities. I hardly saw -any- other tourists there. The infrastructure is nowhere near that of Thailand. I think we'll still be good for a long time.

I keep hearing people say Manila is a dump and to get out! lol

But you're right about the cities, they are so boring or lack so many things you need to live, even I don't wanna go there!

I am actually thinking of Thailand if I have issues with Manila. I hear one reason it's not flooding with gringos is because it is really filthy and has huge living condition related issues.

It's a bit like the old joke about qualifying for a Fanny Mae mortgage.
The mirror test.
You place a mirror under her nose, and if it fogs up, you're in.

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:19 PM)Ilovejaneandfinch Wrote:  

(...) Phils has always had western white guys going and it has never been so much so hopefully with the population increase there, nothing should change. There can't be that many people going there to wreck it when you got caribbean, colombia Brazil, Thailand, even Europe goin on too.

With the continued widening ratio gap between genders, with vastly more males than females (there have been a number of discussions about this already!) at all ages below 55*, the last remaining places with still ample supply might too become exhausted soon. With an increased exodus of guys from countries with the worst ratios (the west), those who are still in search for comfortable places are driven to more and more dangerous/exotic/difficult places.
If we are already looking in places like the Philippines (which is a cool county btw. nothing against the Phils!!) and other end-of-the-world places, you pretty much know this is endgame. And only a short peek into the history books reveals what is coming next. [Image: confused.gif]

There is a frightening global shortage females which apparently very few seem to notice!

/its getting a bit OT here now...

*) This is the same thing that is also driving various social ills, like feminism.

Quote: (02-15-2014 04:06 PM)rhr Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:19 PM)Ilovejaneandfinch Wrote:  

(...) Phils has always had western white guys going and it has never been so much so hopefully with the population increase there, nothing should change. There can't be that many people going there to wreck it when you got caribbean, colombia Brazil, Thailand, even Europe goin on too.

With the continued widening ratio gap between genders, with vastly more males than females (there have been a number of discussions about this already!) at all ages below 55*, the last remaining places with still ample supply might too become exhausted soon. With an increased exodus of guys from countries with the worst ratios (the west), those who are still in search for comfortable places are driven to more and more dangerous/exotic/difficult places.
If we are already looking in places like the Philippines (which is a cool county btw. nothing against the Phils!!) and other end-of-the-world places, you pretty much know this is endgame. And only a short peek into the history books reveals what is coming next. [Image: confused.gif]

There is a frightening global shortage females which apparently very few seem to notice!

/its getting a bit OT here now...

*) This is the same thing that is also driving various social ills, like feminism.

If that really does become the issue and things get hard because of it there, I might find myself looking for a new undiscovered treasure. It could be somewhere in the Amazon, but I hate trying out places where noone can be reached online. Where I am going, Quillabamba, Peru, facebook is the only site with anyone on it from that city.

@Ilovejaneandfinch:
I sure wish you luck with you Amazonian adventure (and beyond)! Let's just hope that you are right and we will always have some kind of undiscovered treasure left!

I had success with Filipinocupid but you know the expression "the juice is not worth the squeeze?" - that pretty much sums up Filipinocupid.

The sheer amount of money requests you get from women (can you buy credit for my phone?), hookers and ladyboys that you have to wade through to meet a decent girl for a drink is just not worth the effort.

Quote: (02-15-2014 05:40 PM)rhr Wrote:  

@Ilovejaneandfinch:
I sure wish you luck with you Amazonian adventure (and beyond)! Let's just hope that you are right and we will always have some kind of undiscovered treasure left!

Thanks
Ya I am actually thinking that small cities in the edge of the Peruvian Amazon like Abancay, Juancayo, even Cuzco (away from the tourist trapcrap) are the best kept secrets with women that love white guys and will get intimate with a white guy without all this bs you have to filter through in these heavily populated countries like the Phils. Not to mention the cleaner air and better living environment. I am far from gettin to the Phils as I am about to start with Peru. Maybe I will never let go of Peru. Who knows!

Quote: (02-15-2014 05:42 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

I had success with Filipinocupid but you know the expression "the juice is not worth the squeeze?" - that pretty much sums up Filipinocupid.

The sheer amount of money requests you get from women (can you buy credit for my phone?), hookers and ladyboys that you have to wade through to meet a decent girl for a drink is just not worth the effort.

Ya that ladyboys crap freaks me out. Nothing worse than guyz in disguise lol Yuck! But that's what you get in the Phils and it is just plain horrid! As long as I don't run out of fun with Peru, I won't abandon for the Phils. Not worth it considering there is a much bigger problem with it. The online thing is getting to feel aggravating. I can't wait till I see how simple street game works out to replace internet game when I get to rural jungle Peru. There may be something like it somewhere in the Phils, but I can't be sure.

the way you know they're down is that they're breathing.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

I wrote this post a few weeks back. My experience from living in Manila and online dating on a daily basis is that it's gradually getting worse and worse.

Personally I'm treating it as a blessing in disguise. For years, I've been using online dating as a crutch (since it's been so easy) when it really should have been a supplement to day game and going out at night.

Quote: (02-15-2014 11:36 PM)Paul B Wrote:  

I wrote this post a few weeks back. My experience from living in Manila and online dating on a daily basis is that it's gradually getting worse and worse.

Personally I'm treating it as a blessing in disguise. For years, I've been using online dating as a crutch (since it's been so easy) when it really should have been a supplement to day game and going out at night.

I was thinking of resorting to mostly day game for 2 reason in Phils. 1. it is generally considered as a better way to get the girls, and 2. you are moar likely to end up with chix in your area. As long as you do an amazing job planning where in Manila you want to live, then you will have the chix right near you and not have to deal with cross town crap. Manila sux for commuting. So My plan is to settle in a super dense part of Manila near the subway since I will be staying quite awhile and have time to just take my time and cross paths with girls. Since I like all Filipinas and actually have moar a taste for the morenitas, even the low income densely populated neighborhoods are a goldmine for me as I have an immense density of girls near me condensed in the local area and not spread out and chances are high that I will have ample supply of chix that are to my taste and will satisfy me and won't be too far away, often walking distance even. So I think that will be the best plan.

On an added note, I think that resorting to the above and away from the online sites will help me pretty much steer fully clear of those repulsive boys dressed up as girls, oops I forgot what they are called. Also I think I will steer clear of pros too.

If I wanted to take a trip to Boracay, does the above still apply? Or am I mostly stuck with resort people and tourists?

The fastest simplest test seems to be as stated above, if they won't give you their phone number ("maybe later") she doesn't like you for some reason. In the Phils, if she won't give you her phone number there's so many others that will you need a fucking database programmer.

I'm heading back to Manila at the end of Feb, so started pipelining FC since last week.
Have a couple dozen phone #s so far, WITHOUT ASKING.
And another couple dozen keen to meet.

A problem I have is with the best looking taller girls with no kids and on their profile for "want (more) children" they say no or not sure. Much higher odds of being a ladyboy.

Most ladyboys have no problem with you just asking them straight out, but I have lost one or two genuine women in the past by asking and offending them.

QUESTION:
Can anyone suggest some subtle exact wording for asking them in the early messaging stage without offending the real women?

Quote: (02-17-2014 02:57 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

I'm heading back to Manila at the end of Feb, so started pipelining FC since last week.
Have a couple dozen phone #s so far, WITHOUT ASKING.
And another couple dozen keen to meet.

A problem I have is with the best looking taller girls with no kids and on their profile for "want (more) children" they say no or not sure. Much higher odds of being a ladyboy.

Most ladyboys have no problem with you just asking them straight out, but I have lost one or two genuine women in the past by asking and offending them.

QUESTION:
Can anyone suggest some subtle exact wording for asking them in the early messaging stage without offending the real women?

Do a subtle wording like the following. Glad I am visiting Manila, xxx city that I last went to had lots of men trying to be girls. Then continue on with your normal message.

But why are you pipe lining so many girls from FC? Unless you are looking to just bust a nut as much as possible. Or become Eskimo brothers with a roosher.

Line up a few to get the initial lay out of the way then go out an enjoy the nightlife / daygame. Online game should always be a supplement.

Unless this is a pure sex vacation (short term) then by all means line them all up. Do an epic lineup like this guy:

http://swooptheworld.com/how-to-bang-3-w...ilippines/

Seems like FC has the same rotation of 7,000 or so girls. I wouldn't bother more then banging 1-2 hotties to get the momentum going. Then do some day gaming to get the non promiscuous. This applies to any country I visit to, but to each their own. Did online game once, and a girl I banged (she was a solid 7) told me she banged 35 guys at age 20. Including an African. Jesus. Good thing used protection. [Image: confused.gif]

I hardly had a problem with girls asking for money and ladyboys at all on Filipino cupid. The one time a chick did ask she was like nearly 40. What a Mongol she was.

I think piplineing before is kind of pointless unless your visiting somewhere out in the provinces. If you put some real effort into your profile you could potentially bang the hottest on the site who are hot just the average is lower than Thai friendly in my opinion.