rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Walt Disney World Resort

Anyone ever go there and tore up ass? Mechanico?

Family on my mom's side wants to vacation there after one of my cousins gets married and I might go for free.

Any tips or ideas? I don't have any cool cousins that like to drink and most are married with kids. My early plan is to get loaded when night falls and see if I can find any stragglers

If memory serves me well, WDW has mad talent, which walks around most of the day with half their ass hanging out of their shorts. But looks can be deceiving, because lot of it is borderline jailbait and is there with a whole family of cockblockers. I think there's a nightclub area that's frequented by the sluttier vacationers, summer interns (from all over the world), and some of the locals, but I've never worked it. I think there might even be an 18-and-over club, which could be gangbusters, potentially.

That's all I know.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My understanding is that many of the Disney World nightclubs are undergoing serious renovation and will not reopen for about two more years. An area which will be known as "Disney Springs" will have countless, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and shops. About five years ago, I fully researched the bars and nightclubs in and around Disney World, but eventually decided not to go. The entire cost would have been similar to spending the same period of time in Miami, so I just decided to go to Miami.

I was just there.

No talent to be seen. Same goes for Universal. I am talking talent over 18 y/o. Tuth is right about family jailbait.

Downtown Disney has a nice bowling alley. Looked like it had potential as a nightlife venue or day 2 spot.

Orlando as a city however is like shooting fish in a barrel, IF you can spot talent;

Nightlife is centered downtown on N Orange Ave. & E Church St. Stay at the Courtyard a few blocks up for $30, which is walking distance. It gets a little ghetto, but there are lots of venue options along the strip.

Daygame;

Prime Outlets; No talent. Don't bother.
Florida Mall; Definitely no talent. Definitely don't bother.
Millenium Mall: Now we're talking. Nicer stores. Cuter girls. I got a few numbers and a bang off cold approach here.

Online game is mad decent in Orlando.

Quote: (02-15-2014 09:24 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I was just there.

No talent to be seen. Same goes for Universal. I am talking talent over 18 y/o. Tuth is right about family jailbait.

Downtown Disney has a nice bowling alley. Looked like it had potential as a nightlife venue or day 2 spot.

Orlando as a city however is like shooting fish in a barrel, IF you can spot talent;

Nightlife is centered downtown on N Orange Ave. & E Church St. Stay at the Courtyard a few blocks up for $30, which is walking distance. It gets a little ghetto, but there are lots of venue options along the strip.

Daygame;

Prime Outlets; No talent. Don't bother.
Florida Mall; Definitely no talent. Definitely don't bother.
Millenium Mall: Now we're talking. Nicer stores. Cuter girls. I got a few numbers and a bang off cold approach here.

Online game is mad decent in Orlando.

Am I right in assuming that logistics are really bad if you are staying at Disney World, but going out in Downtown Orlando? What's the closing time in Orlando? I've only heard good things about Downtown Orlando.