rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Catfight breaks out between Wendy Davis and Bristol Palin

Neither one of these women is very admirable. One got pregnant out of wedlock chasing an aloof alpha and is now a single mom (Bristol Palin). The other (Wendy Davis, a candidate for one of Texas' U.S. Senate seats) abandoned her two kids (sired by two different men) to her second ex-husband after she left him the day after he paid off her law school tuition. She hadn't acted as a mother to them for three years while she earned her law degree. One of the kids "elected" to stay with the non-biological ex-husband, because Wendy was such an awful mother.

These two paragons of feminine virtue are now publicly feuding over what makes a good mother! You can't make this stuff up. You can read about it here.

Her is what Bristol looks like:

[Image: bristol-palin-thin.jpg]

And here is Wendy Davis around the same age:

[Image: harvard_law_yearbook_spring_1993_davis_cropped.jpg]

I always wondered why there weren't more crossovers of Hanna-Barbera characters.

WB Bristol.

Take care of those titties for me.

^^Agreed. Bristol is way hotter.

The guy who married Wendy, Jeff Davis, is a total sucker and got played. I also think Bristol is probably a better person than Wendy. The worst Bristol did was get knocked up by stupidly chasing alpha. Davis, on the other hand, is conniving and evil.

Bristol 6.5/10 WB

I always though Willow was hotter. I hope she didn't get fat.

And here is Wendy Davis around the same age:

[Image: harvard_law_yearbook_spring_1993_davis_cropped.jpg]
[/quote]

LESBIAN.

Played the Hetereo role for security and children.

I thought they actually got into a physical cat fight judging by the title, haha.

If it ever happened, Wendy Davis would obviously prevail with her experience and shady history

Quote: (01-28-2014 12:52 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

She definitely caught a case of the chubs. In the last picture I saw of her anyways.

Quote: (01-28-2014 12:52 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

sorry dude...she did

[Image: sarah-willow-palin-2-23-2013-1.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I think Bristol is extraordinarily hot and lost a host of annoying Facebook friends by repeatedly posting about that when she was on "Dancing With the Stars."

This is when I discovered how closed-minded liberals are. It was like I committed a mortal sin by being attracted to an "incorrect" woman. Give me a break.

So I subscribed to Bristol's FB feed instead. No idea what she's on about but I sure like the pics. She also passes the "aging" litmus test: if the mom looks good at 50 so will the daughter.
[Image: bristol-palin.jpg]