rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever had another Player steal your girl?

Has this happen to you when you were starting out or even when you thought u had tight game? What did you think about the experience? Did you learn anything useful? Or did you brood over it consistently? I ask because it has happened to me before and would like to hear others experience about this.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

No.

Have I ignored a girl and let her go? Yes.

The tighter your game, the less chance of this happening.

If you have the law of abundance you really don't give two fucks if she leaves for another guy.

I refuse to compete or struggle to keep a girl. If she wants to go, there's the door.

It happened to me twice.

First time I was 16..I met this girl at my local mall(she was one of these white girls with a black girl body..damn she was nice)..I told her to come to my house and she was good with it, i thought, fuck it, I am fucking today. Out of nowhere I see this strong black dude that I know (he was 10 years older than me), he tells me what's up and then starts talking to my girl. I asked her ''do you know him''? she is like ''yeah''..he started spitting game on this girl, it looked like he was trying to fuck her few days ago. I am telling her that we need to go so I tell this dude..''see you later G''..he doesnt want to leave. Grabs her arm and tell her to come with him..I grab her arm and tell him that she is coming with me..he pushes me..I push him back..He is getting more and more aggressive..I am thinking fuck it, I aint going to fight over a girl..take her to your house, you won it. Few days after i saw this girl and she told me that this guy raped her (I am 100% sure it was true).. I started laughing at her face. Till today I don't understand why I was laughing at her face.

Second time.. I was around 18 or 19..I was in this club trying to talk to every girl so I could fuck that night. All I was getting was numbers..I was like fuck this..even If i am fucking a true fattie tonight, I dont give a fuck, I need some pussy. Saw this fattie, she was a solid 5 but I could bang it without a problem. Started talking to her, she was feeling me..told her to come to my house and she was cool with it. Next minute I saw this strong black guy coming to us and he started talking to her..I tell him ''she is with me''..he is like ''I know you are a handsome guy but I am taking her tonight'' (I think they were already talking inside the club)..i wasnt training any martial arts at the time (I have always done some type of aggressive sport)..I knew this dude was going to take me down if we had a fair fight..I told him ''all good she is your girl tonight''. He thought I was by myself, I called my friends and we decide to wait for him outside the club so we could jump him. It wasn't even over the girl, it was just his attitude. I don't know what happened to him but we didnt see that dude that night again..i still dont understand how the fuck he left the club.

It hasn't happened to me on my red pill days. I am 27 now btw.

Yeah. I might know something about it.

A decade ago, I was a different person. Introduced my girlfriend of many many years, who I loved more than anything in the world, to a big shot player at an event.

He swooped my girl.

I didn't even recognize what was happening at the time. That is until a couple weeks later. I came home from work one day, and she was packing up her stuff. Moving out, to be with him.

The experience left me devastated. At that point, I had only been with 2 girls. My life as I knew it, was over. For the first week, I cried. For months after, I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. Eventually, the anguish and betrayal settled into a dull pain I could tolerate on a daily basis. To date, it remains the most significant, defining experience of my adult life.

Eventually I found my way to the "community", as we called this stuff back then. Game hadn't yet evolved into the manosphere we know today. There was pea cocking, negs, and routines I don't care to remember. But I eventually found success. Even became a guest instructor, as I evolved into a confident, genuine guy. An abundance of women followed. Spurred by that singular event.

But yeah. If not for a player stealing the original "love of my life", I'd be a completely different person today. Most certainly divorced, at the least.

My lifestyle today is freedom, and true sight. But getting here was one hell of a journey. Let it not be said that red isn't a bitter pill to swallow.

In all fairness, players don't "steal" your girls. The girls decide that they want more game than you can offer at the moment and jump into the arms of the first player to happen to be nearby.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Not since finding the red pill. Had one instance where it nearly happened to me. It was with a girlfriend who I'd dated for about a year and a half then broke up with (smartest reaction I ever had to feeling an imminent breakup/change happening in the relationship). After breaking up with her things were very different for a while (she was much more affectionate and pursuing me), but then I kind of let it go. She had moved far away distance but even moreso traffic-wise. I made way too much effort to keep the relationship alive and this made me slide pretty heavily out of power in the relationship.

This chick was very in shape, pretty small tits, round butt, dancer's body pretty much. Very cute smile, but more girl next door, not pretty model-type. She'd been competing in latin ballroom for a while and teaching dance and waitressing. I'd guided this gf into taking the leap on an opportunity that eventually landed her doing fancy personal training to some rich people and celebrities. It was working out well for her but I was going through some shit in my life that wasn't helping me. She ended up being a substitute for a trainer whose client was Jake Gyllenhaal.

Dude ended up getting her number and started texting her (the company didn't allow the celebrities/trainers to have each other's numbers to protect the celebrities), inviting her to parties and such. She actually showed me the texts not even believing herself that he was pursuing her. I got pretty annoyed and should've ended it right there, but I just put my foot down and told her that she needed to fucking stop that shit right there, that he was definitely into her (I could see it in his texts) and that it was definitely unprofessional not to mention pretty lame of her to not see that it was wrong.

The relationship went downhill not too long after that, but that's the story about how Jake Gyllenhaal almost took my gf. I still kind of don't like that guy since he knew she had a bf, but....I actually managed to barely maintain hand. I even had access to her phone records and e-mail after that so I could verify she stopped communicating. I thought about selling his personal cell phone number but then decided I didn't care enough.

Women.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I though I was in love. Even engaged the girl, it turned into a long distance thing since she was in the military. I am pretty sure she screwed around on me, and got what she deserved- herpes. Finally after I got sick of her whining and blew up on her, she broke with me. I was able to get the ring back after I threatened legal action, but she can't get her anal cherry back.

It was an emotionally painful experience, but I stuck to my principles and came out the better. The that got me was how this non hacker, talentless whining little girl could be an officer displacing more talented men.

It's not hard to get into OCS, just a few simple college credits, and you're golden.

Quote: (01-23-2014 07:00 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

I refuse to compete or struggle to keep a girl. If she wants to go, there's the door.

Agreed, too bad I turned 30 before I figured that out. It's a waste of life.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

@commiejoe,

She went through NROTC, a degree is required, plus get this, she got sea sick. I was rejected after a year of ROTC because of an orthopedic implant, another buddy of mine because of some DUI BS.

Now standards are standards but the standards are biased against men. When my mom completed OTS back in the 70s one of her fellow 2nd Lts had KOed a cop. So in the space of 30 years we have gone from having officers made up of men with bristollos to social workers who don't like guns.

Quote: (01-23-2014 06:56 PM)J.B Wrote:  

Has this happen to you when you were starting out or even when you thought u had tight game? What did you think about the experience? Did you learn anything useful? Or did you brood over it consistently? I ask because it has happened to me before and would like to hear others experience about this.

I have...when I was just learning game.

Long story short. I got over it.

You gotta remember that YOU ARE A MAN.

Your stock value goes UP with age.

Meaning, you can bang those same types of 18-19 year old hotties Untill you die! Meaning you have a WHOLE lifetime of hot, young pussy to explore. While the guy who "stole" your girl will be married, with kids, and probably divoreced and paying up the ass because of that divorce.

While YOU. . .you, will have money, NOT be married, NOT have kids (unless you're rich and dont need to work) and be enjoying young women for the rest of your life.

Women decrease their stock with age.

Get over it, get your life together and work on being the kind of man that can attract the young hot women.

Isaiah 4:1

If she gets "stolen", she was never yours to begin with.

Quote: (01-23-2014 10:06 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

The relationship went downhill not too long after that, but that's the story about how Jake Gyllenhaal almost took my gf. I still kind of don't like that guy since he knew she had a bf, but....I actually managed to barely maintain hand. I even had access to her phone records and e-mail after that so I could verify she stopped communicating. I thought about selling his personal cell phone number but then decided I didn't care enough.

Women.

How did you manage that?

Also - did you keep the number? Not that I want it - but it could come in handy some time down the road.

Wald

Quote: (01-24-2014 12:49 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

How did you manage that?

Also - did you keep the number? Not that I want it - but it could come in handy some time down the road.

Wald

Not sure if you meant how did I manage to maintain hand or how did I manage to have access to her records.

1. Hand - Through our history together. This girl was still living with her white trash family in her grandma's house in a pretty shitty area, without even her own bedroom. I was still the dude living at the beach with some significantly better options than she had as while she had got a much better job, she was significantly in debt between student loans and car loans, so she was practically living out of her car with her multiple obligations (her schedule was pretty crazy). She was actually a decent girl for the most part.

2. Records - I don't remember why, but I think she gave me her password at some point, maybe to login and check some e-mails for her related to her schedule. She never changed the password and she used the same one for her cell phone provider, so I could actually go in and see all of her text and call logs and because she didn't have true MMS at the time, any pictures that were sent (you got an SMS that said to log in online to see pictures). It wasn't the nicest thing I'd ever done, but I was pretty beta and desperate as I had it in my mind that she was a much better option than she was.

Keep in mind that I picked this girl up by sitting next to her and talking to her because my friends were talking to her friends. I thought she was really attractive but I didn't even sit down with the thought that I had much of a chance with her. Ended up going to a bar (her friends turned out to be coworkers and they all were getting a drink after work) with her and her friends and I drunkenly tried to dance with her (after learning she was a dancer). I wasn't that shitty of a dancer but apparently she thought I was hammered (I had drank a pretty decent amount). I think she almost didn't give me her number and she told me later that she didn't think I'd call, but I must've been bold enough (I was tired as fuck so I left the bar before my friends...just threw what I thought was a hail mary going for her number).

No, I didn't keep the number. Even if I had, I'm sure that's not his number now...celebrities nowadays get free cell phones all the time so it'd be useless I'm sure at this point.

Quote:Quote:

If she gets "stolen", she was never yours to begin with.

This for sure.

I've been on both sides of the coin. I've had girls 'stolen' from me and I have 'stolen' girls from other guys, although both of these cases have been very rare.

I'm not one to try and take a girl from another dude, even though most guys have pathetic game, I'm not one to interfere with the guys that are actually doing something/trying. But sometimes, a good looking girl, looking bored out of her mind as she dances with a lame guy that is having the time of his life just holding a girls hips.. It bothers me, but I'll look towards another girl to maintain that abundance. But if she sends some signals my way, I can't help it, and I'll take her away.

I've had that happen to me before. For a moment I'd get pissed, but then I realize that if my game was strong to begin with that wouldn't have happened. It gave me more motivation to improve my game further, and now I can't even recall the last time that has happened.

Also, now that I think of it, I've also capitalized on situations where the girl is looking to get taken away. Maybe theres a dude trying to dance with her desperately and her girl friend is busy with another dude and the girl is having a hard time pushing the guy away. That's a good chance for me to step in and take her by approaching her in a calibrated way, showing awareness.

Also reinforces the point that if she is being taken away from you, she was never yours to begin with.

Quote: (01-24-2014 01:26 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2014 06:56 PM)J.B Wrote:  

I have...when I was just learning game.

Long story short. I got over it.

You gotta remember that YOU ARE A MAN.

Your stock value goes UP with age.

Meaning, you can bang those same types of 18-19 year old hotties Untill you die! Meaning you have a WHOLE lifetime of hot, young pussy to explore. While the guy who "stole" your girl will be married, with kids, and probably divoreced and paying up the ass because of that divorce.

While YOU. . .you, will have money, NOT be married, NOT have kids (unless you're rich and dont need to work) and be enjoying young women for the rest of your life.

Women decrease their stock with age.

Get over it, get your life together and work on being the kind of man that can attract the young hot women.
[Image: 387920-20animated_gif20chuck_norris20dod...mbs_up.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I don't consider a chick being stolen, just left to be someone else's hand-me-down.

It's not your pussy, just your turn..

It's been 8 months since learning game and swallowing the red pill. I feel like i've digested the red pill, that is, until today.

Whilst out day gaming in central London, I see my HB9 Bulgarian whom I had a date last Saturday out with another guy. A guy much taller, athletic and handsome than me. And she was holding onto his arm and idly walking the way she was with me on Saturday. Even though I had only one date with this girl, I still felt that impeding sense of defeat.

Even though I have dates lined up and currently spinning a plate, seeing her with someone else was a reality check that the redpill isn't
swallowed over night.

I guess options now are to delete her number or try to pull something Machiavellian and outgame that guy. I'm going to have to sleep on it and see how much the pursuit of the bang is worth it tomorrow morning.

Quote: (05-06-2015 05:23 PM)riverfish Wrote:  

It's been 8 months since learning game and swallowing the red pill. I feel like i've digested the red pill, that is, until today.

Whilst out day gaming in central London, I see my HB9 Bulgarian whom I had a date last Saturday out with another guy. A guy much taller, athletic and handsome than me. And she was holding onto his arm and idly walking the way she was with me on Saturday. Even though I had only one date with this girl, I still felt that impeding sense of defeat.

Even though I have dates lined up and currently spinning a plate, seeing her with someone else was a reality check that the redpill isn't
swallowed over night.

I guess options now are to delete her number or try to pull something Machiavellian and outgame that guy. I'm going to have to sleep on it and see how much the pursuit of the bang is worth it tomorrow morning.

You had a date? Did you kiss her? Did you do anything physical? Bang her?

I can't really blame her for being on a date with some other dude. Your date might've been kind of fun, but girls want to fuck too, you know?

^ You don't have a context or frame of reference for what you saw.
- he could her on-again/off-again boyfriend/fuckbuddy
- he could be a pro soccer player
- he could be xxxx
- he is smack-dab her target type

It's hard to swallow such scenarios when you are competiton. It's like when you get rejected in a club and next thing you see the girl off with another dude.

For newbies and intermediate players, this is hard to swallow and a blow to the ego. Eventually you have to just remember to focus on your plan and execute on that. Don't concern yourself with scenarios out of your control. You should've looked at her and smirked.

You should:
- continue gaming her like you don't know anything. She could be 'dating'.
- continue approaching other girls

Focus on yourself. Don't spend nights wondering about what's going on with women and their silly personal lives.

Surprisingly no.

Though I respect you guys who have had it happen to you. I know how I would feel if that happened to me.

Not sure, probably unknowingly under suspicion without concrete evidence. Right in front of my face, no, I haven't had a player swipe my girl away from me.

I've had plenty of times I was out-gunned by social cred or looks and swagger from players, with a girl I've yet to bang, who I had on my target list. Happened with 2 recently in the gym I was about to get after and warming up with decent IOIs building.

Both I planned on number closing the next visit, then I pinched a neck nerve doing traps. One of the trainers recognized me moving in on his prime gaming grounds, cleaned house and banged them both while I was absent from the gym injured. You've gotta move quick nowadays, don't hesitate! What sucks is it's the 2nd or 3rd place I spend most of my time, and this gym has a limited number of attractive girls so it was a notable incursion. I was also reminded there's no honor among thieves. This trainer and I were b.s.ing about which chicks in there were hot and bangable a week before I pinched the neck nerve, and I'd swear he made a list and went after them all, seeing me as a threat. Game recognized, results deserved.

Once you get 20-30 bangs under your belt, you'll appear to be that player to someone else in your position. Never lose sight of that.

Despite all our creature comforts, it's a jungle out there and this is still basic survival.

LAX says: ^^^ "Don't spend nights wondering about what's going on with women and their silly personal lives." << this was a difficult one for me to get over early on, and I still occasionally default to this blue-pill black hole. The less you worry, the less you care, the more back flow of random texts and reconnections will occur, as long as you're actively chatting up new girls throughout the week to maintain flow.

We kissed on the first date - tried to get her back to mine, even had her on my train platform but she wouldn't budge because she lived too far away.

Just a little backlog about this girl: met her and instadated her a few weeks ago in the park. She was quite cold in her texts after. Several times she stopped replying so I used her as training wheels and experimented with different ways to reengage her. Finally managed to get her out on a date, but after that she's gone back to being cold in her texts again.

i once got too drunk and got a girl who was a tomboy because she liked the same music. Some gay guy tried to AMOG me thinking it was a girl so I let him have it. He probably was disappointed when they both got home.