rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Knew Arian Foster's Baby Mama Is a Gold Digger

Who Knew Arian Foster's Baby Mama Is a Gold Digger

If I was a professional athlete I would freeze copious amounts of my sperm, and then get a vasectomy. This way I wouldn't have to worry about bad judgement biting me in the ass and gobbling up my money.
[Image: attachment.jpg16455]   
Quote:Quote:

The woman carrying Arian Foster's fetus is a gold digger ... and to prove it, she DRESSED UP LIKE ONE FOR HALLOWEEN ... and TMZ Sports has the photo.

Sources tell us Brittany donned the outfit for Halloween 2012 -- she posted the photo to her Instagram page along with the caption, "Now I ain't saying she a golddigger ... no wait yes she is."

Of course, the pic is interesting since Arian filed legal docs painting Brittany as a shameless fame whore who's trying to exploit the pregnancy to get a reality TV show.

And there's this ... Arian isn't the first pro athlete Brittany's been linked to. We know she was tight with NBA star Chase Budinger, who played for the Houston Rockets at the time.

In fact, she visited Chase in San Diego back in 2012. Unclear if they're still friendly.

She ain't mess in' with no broke ...
[Image: attachment.jpg16456]   

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/15/arian-fost...z2qXRy2z2V

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine