rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Physically Defends BF in fight

So I'm at this bar outside the Philadelphia area and i'm moving through trying to get a drink. Some random drunk dude tries to tool on me by making fun of my shirt (I was wearing a button down dress shirt and was the only one in the place wearing that,was after a meeting). I make a comment back that he wishes he could afford this shirt in a joking way.

Next thing I see this short girl get up in my face and start saying "My bf can afford shirts way better than yours" . She sprays her spit on me and sorta pushes me trying to threaten me. She was serious. I was a bit shocked and not sure what to do. The dude was standing there all stone faced like his girlfriend was his body guard.

I basically put my hand up to block her away and turn around. luckily nothing happened after that. She kept trying to instigate more.

Have American women's attitudes changed to where they think they can physically defend fights their boyfriend's start? What could I have done?

I obviously can't push her or I would end up like the jersey shore dude or some white nights would come jump me.

Don't get mad, get laid

I was there the day feminism fell...

If you're nice with your hands, tell the dude to keep his bitch under control.

Other than that, you've got to take the loss.

WIA

For some reason this popped into my head.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: th?id=H.5019572425983555&pid=1.7]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Stiff arm and walk away. If you swing at the girl the whole bar would literally stop and watch that shit. OMG u HIT A HIT A GIRL BRO! And then the guards will throw you out at best.
At worst.....you'll be in the back of a squad car. Not worth it.

This isn't thread isn't really about getting laid.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

You know what this guy has written on his fence right?

Keep out! Beware of bitch!

I think you did well by walking away from the mess.

But what would you do if you had a girlfriend and she started talking shit to other guys? You would tell her to shut up and you would handle it yourself. Well that's what this guy's supposed to do but he didn't. If some girl start playing tough, ignore her and blame the boyfriend for it. Tell him to control his bitch, because she's his responsibility.

Quote: (01-09-2014 08:28 AM)pros80 Wrote:  

So I'm at this bar outside the Philadelphia area and i'm moving through trying to get a drink. Some random drunk dude tries to tool on me by making fun of my shirt (I was wearing a button down dress shirt and was the only one in the place wearing that,was after a meeting). I make a comment back that he wishes he could afford this shirt in a joking way.

Treat his comment as a shit test from a female, because that's essentially what it is.

Best response? None at all.

Second best response, just chuckle and smirk while walking through.

Third best response, agree & amplify. "Oh yeah dude, I hate this shirt, nice things suck" with a smirk as you move away from his lame ass.

You tried to tool him back and not in a great way, so you got a shitty outcome. This doesn't have much to do with a girl getting physical. Low class girls will try to get physical because they know their boyfriend or other white knights will come to her rescue if you defend yourself.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

'I don't know who your bf is but he definitely hasn't spanked you enough'