rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mambu.ru the russian dating website

How do you guys become "real" on it.It doesnt work with my american phone number.

Quote: (12-13-2010 07:47 PM)somebeast Wrote:  

How do you guys become "real" on it.It doesnt work with my american phone number.

Yes it does, I used a Google Voice number. Just put +1 (area code) 123-4567

Mixx

this might sound stupid but my google voice number under "About" is grey how do i get one? I have google voice.

Quote: (12-13-2010 08:18 PM)somebeast Wrote:  

this might sound stupid but my google voice number under "About" is grey how do i get one? I have google voice.

If you have google voice, then you have a number...not sure what you mean.

Try this link:

http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html

Mixx

Do you mean the voice mail number?

Quote: (12-13-2010 08:33 PM)somebeast Wrote:  

Do you mean the voice mail number?

Check out the video link I sent you, that is what I used. Of course, you can also use your real cell number - it's up to you. But US numbers work to be verified "real" on Mamba. I just started mine today too.

By the way, you posted this in the wrong category - this should have gone under "everything else". [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

oops... I added my phone number direct on mamba and didnt work and google doesnt do international texts anymore so doesnt work is there another way?

Does your Google Voice number work at all? Did you try to call it yourself?

I dont think google voice works for users outside of the US, doesnt work for me either.