rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ordering from China

Ordering from China

Sorry, post belongs to the business forum. I can't delete it.

Hi,

I've got a question concerning ordering from China.

How and where do I find reliable and trustworthy wholesalers for instance for bathtubes that ship to Europe.
What I mean with reliable is I want the container to arrive and the content should still be in perfect condition.

Regards

Ordering from China

Quote: (12-24-2013 07:48 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

Sorry, post belongs to the business forum. I can't delete it.

Hi,

I've got a question concerning ordering from China.

How and where do I find reliable and trustworthy wholesalers for instance for bathtubes that ship to Europe.
What I mean with reliable is I want the container to arrive and the content should still be in perfect condition.

Regards

First, you establish a reputation on the forum.

Second, you PM myself or preferably anyone of the more qualified forum members who have a consistent presence in China, speak Chinese and know their way around.

Third, pay them to go visit factories for you. It'll be a waste of time for you to go, because without China experience, they'll rob you blind.

Fourth, make an educated decision on who to order bathtubs from, based on the recommendations of your newly hired consultant.

Fifth, be sure to establish a business relationship with your producer(s) that convinces them that screwing you over will cost them more money than giving you quality product will.

Sixth, hope it doesn't all go to hell anyway.

I'm the King of Beijing!