rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London, UK for New Years - [A Dartboard Decision]

Well, it's that time again.

Two years ago, I spent New Years in Dominican Republic with El, and Sly. That was ridiculous just people weren't as drunk in general as I was expecting, but there was much revelry. The girls were fun. I made great friends and had a good time. Pulled twice in a four or five day trip, can't remember.

Last year, I went with a small crew Montreal. Where, between our crew, we each pulled at least three-four times in five days, I think our total between me, eley, and my friend we pulled 12 times in 4 days. We also drank ourselves into oblivion. We met up with Torontokid who was with a few pooahs and they did their own thing seperate from us but we ran into each other frequently, one of the funniest moments being me alternately making out with two girls to the entire club's bewilderment on New Year's Eve only seconds before the new year began.

This year, I wanted to go somewhere I could enjoy that was different, and figured London would be a good move. I have a good budget and it will only be for a week or two including New Years. This will be my documentation as I do research, pipeline, and settle on a plan of attack.

Just to remind, 21, african american, in fantastic shape, my game is good (I pull quality on regular, regardless of environment), good looking according to women, tall, yadda yadda.

Yooooo!!! I got directly proposition by two British 8s in Sydney so this should be good. My comment, I though British girl were ugly. But these were stunners. But in OZ I was looking for Aussies.. So I was a bit annoyed with Sydney for my flag being Swedish. Where the heck is Pitt.... Intel please!!!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."