rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever bought lingerie for your girl

I can't come up with anything else for a christmas gift. At first I wasn't going to buy anything but then her roommate asked me what I'm getting her and now I kind of feel obligated to out of social norms...

Anyway, I've been browsing some random sites and it seems that they all say just make sure you find out her size. And most of the women's advice online is just annoying because they have to fill it in with their "philosophies" and bullshit.

Anyone have any tips who have done this before? Also - good idea for xmas gift? I figure I would enjoy it seeing that she'll be wearing it for me.

Either get her bra size off of the tag of one of her bras and get her one from Victoria's secret or have some fun with it and get her something like this. These come in basically two sizes. Regular and fat. Hopefully she is of the regular variety.

I avoid buying gifts that involve sizes or subjective personal taste (like jewelry -- you may think it fits her style, but ultimately you never really know).

Get her a gift card. Lame, maybe -- but just play it in an aloof way. ("Surprise me, babe.")

I would wait for valentines day. Xmas is about being thoughtful, for her sake

Yes, and I got the bra one size too small. I pretended I did it on purpose so she could go topless.

If you have to get something lingerie is a good option, just as much a present for you, it insinuates major intimacy and it's fairly cheap.

Quote: (12-23-2013 06:17 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

If you have to get something lingerie is a good option, just as much a present for you, it insinuates major intimacy and it's fairly cheap.

Quote: (12-22-2013 11:39 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Get her a gift card. Lame, maybe -- but just play it in an aloof way. ("Surprise me, babe.")

Tell her to "pick something sexy" and let her buy lingerie for you

Quote: (12-22-2013 11:39 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

I avoid buying gifts that involve sizes or subjective personal taste (like jewelry -- you may think it fits her style, but ultimately you never really know).

My friend did this and gave a gift card to his troll girlfriend. She used it to buy him thongs with elephant trunk for his dick.

Giftcard.

"Let's make of a day of it together."

The only thing more fun than her wearing it for you, is doing the shopping for it together.

http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Labs-Clone-...B000NBS2RE

You should've seen her face when she realized what i had given her for christmas
[Image: whip.gif]

Quote: (12-22-2013 11:15 PM)Gopher Wrote:  

Either get her bra size off of the tag of one of her bras and get her one from Victoria's secret or have some fun with it and get her something like this. These come in basically two sizes. Regular and fat. Hopefully she is of the regular variety.

Dude that's an awesome link, thanks. I won't get that exact outfit, but rather something under the 'Clubwear' section.

No but I've stuffed a girls panties in her mouth.

Quote: (12-23-2013 11:33 AM)soup Wrote:  

Not her own panties, I presume...

Quote: (12-23-2013 09:00 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Giftcard.

"Let's make of a day of it together."

The only thing more fun than her wearing it for you, is doing the shopping for it together.

This really, really is the best answer. I'm not talking about walking around a mall being a beta holding her purse while she looks around, I'm talking about finding a really good store for this stuff then browsing all the selection and finding a few things you'd like while you check out the other girls in the store and flirt with the cashiers and telling her she gets to pick one or two, then straight home for her to wear them for you.

Getting a gift for your girl because you feel obligated is one of the worst reasons to get a gift, though. Just to be clear.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

yeah. Go to Victoria's Secret and buy a $50 - range sexy little thing for her. Hit on the saleswomen there. There will be tons of girls in there so take your time and ask lots of questions about sizing etc. it was sorta fun when I did it a couple of months ago.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (12-23-2013 02:49 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 11:33 AM)soup Wrote:  

Not her own panties, I presume...

Yes her panties. It was like putting in an apple in the hogs mouth, only this girl had a nice body, cutting blue Norwegian eyes, and a nice warm pussy for my dick to fuck raw.

Of course. Just get the size right.

Broads love bras and panties from VS.

Does anyone know brands? A lot of of women want Agent Provocateur or La Perla, which is ridiculously expensive.

Is there something in between VS and these?

These online stores are a great idea.

Also, fwiw, a bottle of massage lotion and a blindfold are also gifts that repay the giver tenfold.

I once bought a girl schoolgirl uniform (skirt only, she found all the rest to mix in) and told her to wear it and tie her hair in two tails so that she looked somewhat like this:

[Image: attachment.jpg37537]   

She loved it.

She worked as a teacher.

Once, before I married my ex-wife. Fun experience, they gave us champagne and she looked great. She wore it once on the honeymoon and maybe one other time and that was it. Kind of a waste of money.

And then one other time years before when I was dating a girl, my 2nd real girlfriend, and got her a bra in her size(34D) from Victoria's Secret. It didn't fit properly, way small. We had a good laugh about it and I Iearned my lesson. Vanity sizing is real, never buy clothes for a girl.

I pick up cheap lingerie sets when I see them on clearance from places like TJ Maxx, Burlington, Target, etc. Typically pay about $10-$20. I have a ton of them at my house in various sizes with tags on them. When the timing is right I'll bring up this fact to girls when I have them over to the house. It's a very rare girl who doesn't want to see the collection and then decides to put something on for me. Game over

Never, and never will.
I don't buy stuff to women that some other guy might have usufruct.
I'd rather buy her some ear rings, a watch or even a pair of boots or stilletos, she can perfectly buy her intimate clothing.

Remember, she is not yours, it is only your turn.

Quote: (09-14-2017 04:50 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Does anyone know brands? A lot of of women want Agent Provocateur or La Perla, which is ridiculously expensive.

Is there something in between VS and these?

These online stores are a great idea.

Also, fwiw, a bottle of massage lotion and a blindfold are also gifts that repay the giver tenfold.

Try For Love and Lemons. Trending up and not ridiculously priced

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I'll chime in.
Amazon has a brand called avidlove
Avidlove Women Deep V Halter Lingerie Lace Babydoll Mini Bodysuit Black X-Large https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01COY8ZO2/ref...UzbY549YKV

Example.

This stuff is never more than 20 dollars.

It's decent quality.
I have a side business in photography and often buy cheap sets of lingerie and props and see what the girls like.

I'll keep a couple pairs of these and underwear on hand.

This can be used for something like ok cupid or tinder also.

Girls will absolve all thoughts of you being odd for having women's clothing.. Because women love to try on lingerie.

I am the cock carousel