rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hippy Thread

The Hippy Thread

Okay, some of you know already that I like hippy girls. I like hippies in general. I usually like them to have some money and be relatively clean of course. But there is something about smoking the occasional blunt while chillin to a bob marley record on the way to the waterfall that does it for me. For those of you who don't understand... don't worry there is still hope. For those who hate hippies with an upturned lip, here'a a [Image: treehugger.gif] for you as a gift from me!

Now the reason I started this thread is that I would like to compile information on the best places in the world to meet said hippy girls. Here i will make a list of what I know so far, and then please add to it.

USA:
Northern California (Arcata), Oregon (Portland, Eugene), Washington (Olympia), Colorado, HAWAII, Wisconsin, Austin TX, and numerous towns which I will list later.

Mexico:
Guanajuato (+/-)
Guadalajara (+/-)

Dominican Republic:
Not so great though there are some

Thailand:
As I remember there are some, but mostly foreigners

Europe:
Obviously Amsterdam and other cities. But also the mediterranean islands have many hippies living on the beaches, such as Ibiza.

Please share YOUR recommendations. Latin Countries/Cities would be of particular help.

The Hippy Thread

I don't mind hippies ...I just hate the smell of BO, incense and patchouli oil.
[Image: puke.gif]

Team Nachos

The Hippy Thread

I was seeing a girl at one time who lived in a van. Unconventional but it worked for her. Not a lot of room for play time but was pretty cool that she could just park up on the beach and she was 'home'.

The UK has a fairly big hippy scene. Small festivals, folk meets and the like can work well- I met the girl above at a folk night in a pub.

The UK hippy scene is a bit weird music wise in that it crosses into the trance scene, which I dig so all is good. Can't beat an old school rave in the woods.

I'd have to agree with Kavakid, the hippy chicks I've known have been pretty hot, sometimes in a way that's hard to put your finger on. That sort of girl does it for me.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

The Hippy Thread

If you like hippie trail i have some great advice:

BRAZIL: Bahia is a good bet. Specially places like Itacare, Caraiva, Arraial d'Ajuda, Marau. All thosee are small villages, almot dirt roads, small houses and beautiful beaches. Lots of both locals and foreigneirs.

GUATEMALA: Simply beautiful, places like Lanquin (close to the impressive semuc champey) and the villages around the lake Atitlan are a "must go". The lake area has a downfall, there are no locals, only blond and ginger dread loks. Its kind of hippies conquering the new world once again (USD instead of swords this time...). Antigua its too touristy, but nice trekking on the volcanoes.

NICARAGUA: Isla Ometepe is really cool. Some hippies, but not many people there (and this is a good reason for going there). Theres some islands in the caribbean coast, but I didnt go there.

BELIZE: Caye Caulker is a mix of Loks and european girls looking for sex. Also, excelent dive sites.

COSTA RICA: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, very good. Lots of gringos, but hippie girls puffing smoke all day. Good place for some fun times.

PERU: Cusco has its share of hippies,actually it has it share of everything... but I didnt really like that place. I prefer beach action.

The Hippy Thread

[Image: sp_0203_12_m4.jpg?width=200]

GOD DAMN HIPPIES!!!

I have some hippies notches when i was in Buenos Aires University. Very slutty girls, but i hate that they did not shave neither legs or crocht. And the fucking weed smell. Hate it.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

The Hippy Thread

California, I'd add S.F., Berkeley/Oakland, Santa Cruz, and Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara has the least, but there are some really fine more hippish ones for sure, not far from S.B. there is a little hippy town in the mountains called Ojai that's dope, with hot women, but not a very big population to choose from.

The best place to meet and fuck hippy chicks are at festivals there are a shit ton in CA ranging from electronic music, jam band, and reggae. Personally I've never had any luck at festivals, but I haven't gone to any in about 4 years, also I usually go for about one night and sometimes don't spend the night there. It really helps if you bring all the gear to camp, and stay for the full 3-4 days, you're basically surrounded by girls day and night, with a little game, and fearless approach style, I'm sure you can get laid, multiply that times 10 if you have good party drugs to share.

I really need to take my own advice and spend a summer or two hitting up festivals here in CA, but I've never been one to like camping out and raging hard for days straight, which admittedly is lame as hell. I need to suck it up, because festivals could be a goldmine, a guy with either good looks, good game, or the right niche could kill it at these spots.

The Hippy Thread

One of my favourite small towns in the world, Pai Thailand, is full of hippies, here's my datasheet on it, dope spot!

The Hippy Thread

New Hope, Pennsylvania. Lotsa Jersey folks go there. You can drive or walk across a small bridge to it from NJ.

Team Nachos

The Hippy Thread

Check any coffee house/feminist bar in Canada or pretty much any University in Ontario.

The Hippy Thread

Fuckin hippies....

The Hippy Thread

Just go to Bonnaroo Fest or a Phish concert.

The Hippy Thread

The Hippy Thread

Quote: (12-12-2013 07:58 PM)scotian Wrote:  

One of my favourite small towns in the world, Pai Thailand, is full of hippies, here's my datasheet on it, dope spot!

Yes! I was there for a week. There are hippy travelers, but the locals didn't seem to hippy to me. Overall, it has a hippy vibe I guess (but that's true for any place overflowing with backpackers).

When I was there a festival was going on. It is tradition that every year the police get into some sort of brawl, often near the "backpacker" stage. I left as things were heating up. I heard that shots had been fired that night. Fucking WEIRD. But I do like the town. Very beautiful area nature wise. I think we went to some hot springs nearby.

The Hippy Thread

Mancora Peru has a bohemian/hippie community with cute chics, not to mention killer waves.

The Hippy Thread

There is a big hipster scene in NY, although it ranges from "high end" to "burners" to full blown "hobos"...

This is one of my favorite nightlife photographers, I wanna say he has the perfect balance in terms of not going to bottle service venues BUT at the sametime not going to trashy spots either. The night I met him was the same night I met this tranny who hung out with my crew and got naked at the table. (Girl I was with stated this was a craziest night she's ever been to)

P.S...Majority of the hot hipsters are located in the bushwick/williamsburg/greenpoint area of brooklyn. I've met a wide range of chicks on the L line. In actual manhattan, while downtown will still have hipsters in LES, and East Village region. The venues are spread out all over downtown. Places like Westway, Jane Hotel, The Raven Le Bain are all on westside.

P.S.S...As much as this site dogs San Francisco, that is one place I want to visit in terms of overall vibe, food, city/energy. I can imagine their burner scene is ridiculous!!!

The Hippy Thread

I got a blow job off a British hippy night before last but she wouldn't let me fuck because i didn't have a condom. Got a number. Ill hit her up in a few, fuck her and then never call her back.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

The Hippy Thread

Go to the entire west coast of BC especially the islands and you'll be up to your ears in hippy poon.

The Hippy Thread

I thought San Francisco would have an abundance of hippie chicks.

The Hippy Thread

Burlington, Vermont
Ithaca, New York
Boulder and Fort Collins, Colorado

The Hippy Thread

We should specify which places have the best looking hippy girls as we know they aren't all created equal, but there are some hot ones who take good care of themselves as well. From what I've seen Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara are probably the best of California.

Although they are in the south and probably don't have huge population of hippies I have heard good things about Athens, GA and Ashville, N.C. Austin, TX has the reputation of having a lot of hippies and there definitely are some, but it seemed mostly like the hipster scene had taken over or was more of a dominant style. I don't equate hippy with hipster, although I think there definitely be a lot of crossover.

From what I've personally seen amazing talent at Cali reggae festivals at both Reggae on the River and Sierra Nevada World Music Festival, I've never been but I hear the electronic music fest "Symbiosis" has great talent.

The Hippy Thread

Quote: (12-15-2013 04:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Go to the entire west coast of BC especially the islands and you'll be up to your ears in hippy poon.

Can you elaborate? Are we talking victoria? Drop some names. How is the talent?

The Hippy Thread

Quote: (12-16-2013 01:15 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

We should specify which places have the best looking hippy girls as we know they aren't all created equal, but there are some hot ones who take good care of themselves as well. From what I've seen Santa Cruz and Santa Barbara are probably the best of California.

Although they are in the south and probably don't have huge population of hippies I have heard good things about Athens, GA and Ashville, N.C. Austin, TX has the reputation of having a lot of hippies and there definitely are some, but it seemed mostly like the hipster scene had taken over or was more of a dominant style. I don't equate hippy with hipster, although I think there definitely be a lot of crossover.

From what I've personally seen amazing talent at Cali reggae festivals at both Reggae on the River and Sierra Nevada World Music Festival, I've never been but I hear the electronic music fest "Symbiosis" has great talent.

Asheville is practically a hippy college town. Athens definitely has some hippies, but as a lower percentage of the population than Asheville. I prefer Austin far above Asheville and Athens. Primarily because its has far more jobs as well as girls, while still having that hippy college town vibe. I am from Atlanta, and lived in Athens for a few months. I also lived in Austin texas about a year and consider it my second home.

I've been to reggae on the river. Any of those music fests are great. But you could say that about the entire Northwest if you like hippies.

The Hippy Thread

Montanita, Ecuador
San Juan Mountain area of colorado.

The Hippy Thread

How do these new age hippies look? I've never seen any in Austin, just hipsters.

The Hippy Thread

Quote: (12-16-2013 11:29 AM)houston Wrote:  

How do these new age hippies look? I've never seen any in Austin, just hipsters.

To me, hipster ARE the newest version of hippies. I would say that a hippy is more concerned with the substance of a person than the appearance. Whereas a hipster is more concerned with appearing cool and being "in the know" as to the latest trends. If someone is concerned with being up to date with fashion, they are more likely a hipster.

You are correct that there are probably more hipsters in Austin. But go see all the topless girls at the yearly "eeyore's birthday" festival if you wanna see hippy girls in Austin. Generally, you have judge each girl on a case by case basis whether she really believes in world peace or just wants to be fashionable.

Hippy girls make a point to buy organic food and usually know where the health food store is. Hipster girls might just be McDonald's biggest customer.