rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Albania - the unknown one of the Mediterranean

I just met a girl from Albania at a local cafe, and she was a solid 8 - and great, latina-like ass and curves..man, I'm sold.

So, I am starting a thread on this unknown territory where there are plenty if gems yet to be discovered, and banged...anyone got the inside scoop?

Mixx

I havent been there but I met a bunch of Albanian girls when I was in Bulgaria and they are usually pretty solid. Think of a cross between the Eastern Europeans and the Italian/Greek types

I've only met two and both were fine.

@Mixx
Check Naughty Nomads site. He gave it a low rating on hooking up. I tend to stay away from Muslim countries.

Me and my brother picked up our Albanian flags in Prague back in 2008 from wo hot university students we met at Tretters Bar who lived there. Both freaks I don't believe they practiced Islam either...Allah wouldn't of been happy with them that night [Image: smile.gif]

Me and Fman were thinking about hitting it up on our upcoming Spring 2011 "Brothas in the Balkans Tour" but decided to stick with Macedonia and Kosovo for our 10 day jaunt.

I want to go to albania

Quote: (12-03-2010 05:28 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Me and my brother picked up our Albanian flags in Prague back in 2008 from wo hot university students we met at Tretters Bar who lived there. Both freaks I don't believe they practiced Islam either...Allah wouldn't of been happy with them that night [Image: smile.gif]

Me and Fman were thinking about hitting it up on our upcoming Spring 2011 "Brothas in the Balkans Tour" but decided to stick with Macedonia and Kosovo for our 10 day jaunt.

Damn you get around.

Quote: (12-03-2010 04:05 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I tend to stay away from Muslim countries.

Lol Albanian women could care less about being Muslim. THey only practice Islam in their homes while their parents are around, same goes for Indonesian women.

@InternationalSwagger - Brothers in the Balkans Tour. Classic....lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Real information on Albania seems to be lacking in this thread, so I hope I can enlighten some of you with my modest experiences in the country. I would hesitate to call this a data sheet since I'm game newbie and my only results were a makeout and getting an e-mail address (see below). Also, I only stayed for around five days this March during which I did not go to any clubs. Maybe you can use some of these observations to your advantage if you happen to be in Albania, though.

1. The Country

The title of this thread is accurate. Even among my Balkan friends back in Germany, no one has ever been to Albania which aroused my interest to visit it after my equally short stay in Macedonia. Being the North Korea of Europe under the bonkers dictator Enver Hoxha up until the end of the cold war, the country used to be completely isolated and the lack of development is still visible almost everywhere you go. It's supposed to be one of the poorest countries in Europe, right after Moldova and Kosovo. Unemployment and corruption is high.

The infrastructure is bad as fuck, even for Eastern European standards. My trip from Berat to Gjirokaster (distance: 186 km) took me six hours in a public mini bus due to terrible road conditions. The only acceptable highway is the one between Durres and Tirana. Other than that, you will need a lot of time to get from A to B. Heck, there is not even a decent railway you can use to travel around!
Also, there is no RyanAir or other cheap airlines that head here. If you are on a budget, you should try to get a cheap WizzAir/easyjet/ryanair flight into Macedonia or Greece and enter Albania from there.

The landscape is pretty awesome with Hoxha's bunkers scattered throughout the entire country. I can't comment on the beaches as I haven't been to one of them but I only heard good things.

Albania is untouched by mass tourism. Everything is cheap. On the other hand, several cab drivers tried to rip me off, so be careful.

I got randomly greeted by many strangers who seemed to be genuinely surprised that there are actually Westerners who visit their fatherland. Popular sentiment is pro-EU and pro-American because of Nato's intervention during the Kosovo War.

2. Cultural Observations

Among all the countries that I've been to in Europe, this one has definitely the most conservative society. Family is big here and given the small population (2,8 million), be sure that almost everyone knows everyone which makes it not exactly a convenient environment to pull a girl. Macho culture is deeply entrenched, feminism largely unheard of (despite the communist past) and, on top of that, blood feuds are still common in the north of the country. Yes, people are generally friendly but I had a feeling that Albanian guys can get really wild once they find out you fuck around with their women. Cockblocking is endemic and public places, even in Tirana, are clearly male-dominated.

Despite Hoxha's die-hard atheist policies, and a slight majority of Albanians today consider themselves as Muslims, but I suppose this is largely a matter of national identity. Most people I met were not overly religious, you can buy and drink alcohol everywhere, headscarves are scarce, and Islam should not be your concern as opposed to the above mentioned societal mores.

Individualism is almost non-existent. Albanians all live and dress pretty similar, so next to no subcultural hipster, goth, punk, artsy or intellectual types of people in sight here.

Personal space may be an issue for some. You can literally feel the breath of the person right behind if you wait in a queue.

There is a unsettling admiration for the Nazis, because the Germans didn't consider Albanians as an „inferior“ race (as opposed to other Balkan peoples) and united Kosovo and Albania during WW2. I didn't see many places that sell books, but in those that did, Hitler's „Mein Kampf“ was always in the shelves.

3. Language

This I found the biggest challenge for meeting girls. Conversational English is extremely rare; most people struggle even with the basics. Instead, Italian is by far the most spoken foreign language due to the huge Albanian diaspora in Italy. German also helped me in some situations. Albanian itself is tough to pronounce and but it's not worth to learn if you just go there for some days or a week to meet girls.

4. The Women
Albanians have Mediterranian looks with a strong Turkic influence, attributable to the Ottoman era. There are some blondes, too, but tanned skin and dark hair plus medium sized-breasts is basically what you get here when it comes to women. People tend to be of short stature. Almost no fatties in Albania just like in all of Eastern Europe.

I quite liked the general female appearance in Albania and would prefer it to the much revered Slavics on this forum. There is not much diversity, though, when it comes to different clothing styles. Typical contemporary Balkan fashion which reminded me of how average Turkish girls dress in Germany. So, some girls may look really classy but clothes are the only thing they spend their little money on.

I could only talk to three or four Albanian girls properly because of language barrier. My impressions of their personalities therefore might not be accurate, but it is safe to say that they are friendly but rather unambitious. Getting married early is important in this culture and after that women lag behind. SNLs seem to be rare. University students may be a different breed, but I didn't meet one. Intellectual game will lead probably lead you nowhere, but even when talking to a more simple-minded girl you can drop a remark on Ismail Kadare, the only well-known Albanian author. Everyone is very proud of him there and you can thus tickle her nationalist proclivities.

Most girls (and guys) live with their families if they are not married. One Albanian guy even told me that you are considered a loser by society if you move out of your parental home without a good reason (e.g. a job).

Coming from a Western country is definitely a plus for them. Tell them that you have a job (even if it's just bartending) and how many countries you have visited and the girls will be impressed immediately as they most likey have never left Albania (unless they have family ties to the diasporas in Switzerland, Italy or Germany). Remember: Visitors from the West still have the novelty factor which you should use to your advantage.

5. Places to go

Tirana – The capital with its characteristic colorful house fronts and some megalomaniac monuments from the communist era. The city is not that great. Too many ugly neighborhoods, no nice waterfront, not much diversity (even for a capital city). Nonetheless, I think this is the place to be if you want to meet the few cool, modern and English speaking chicks out of reach of their protective brothers or cousins. Day game spots: the areas around the Skanderberg memorial and the National museum.

Durres – Haven't been there but it is the second biggest city in the country and a popular holiday destination because of the beach. Should be worthwhile, especially in the summer.

Berat – Greatest place for sightseeing and hiking. Small town, though, and lots of attention for you and your girl.

Gjirokastra – Birthplace of Enver Hoxha and Ismail Kadare. I only spend the night there and left on the next morning for Greece. Nice view on the Albanian Alps and some interesting architecture. Beware when walking around, it's ridiculously steep.

6. My Experience

Most of my approaches ended nowhere. I received plenty of IOIs by women but when I tried to talk to them, the majority just said „sorry, no English“. In other cases, random guys would turn around and just yell at us, but this mostly happened in Berat. It remained frustrating till the very end of my trip, even though bitch shields were not high.

In Tirana, two hours before I left to Berat, I went into an international bookstore near the square around National Museum. The saleslady was initially very kind to me and her English was the best that I encountered in Albania. She was only a 6 but cute. She inquired about my trip, what I study, what books I like, etc. and she asked me if I'd like to hang out. As I had to leave, we eventually swapped e-mail addresses but I never got back to her.

Berat was more difficult. I hardly saw any unaccompanied women and gave it up soon. Went to a fast food restaurant and ordered food. In came 18 year old boy and with him a solid 7 of 26 years with curly brown hair. Turns out they are siblings from a village nearby. The boy chatted me up as he wanted to practice his English and most of the time he had to translate for his older sister. When he went to the restroom, I tried to make her grasp I would like to meet her later in the evening as I had to leave the following day. She didn't quite understand me, so I dropped her a line on a piece of paper. She nodded and we later met to climb up the town's old fortress. Communication attempts from my side failed mostly, so I decided to kiss her. We made out for some minutes, then she suddenly got a call and said „I have to go back to my two sons“. We walked back down to the town and away she went to her village in Central Albania.

7. Conclusion
Albania is an overlooked and surely interesting country to visit but think twice before you come here for hooking up. Those who crave for the flag and who have good game and better logistics than me can certainly pull some quality women here, but in general this is a tough place, especially because of the omnipresent language barrier and the conservative and cockblocking culture.

Then again, I only stayed for five days during March with rainy weather most of the time. My impressions possibly would have been different if I went during the summer and checked out the beaches. Also, I can't say anything about the club culture, but I suspect most dance clubs would be huge cockfests, anyway.

My advice: If you're in the region, go to Greece. Better women, better food plus a more interesting and diverse culture. Albania on its own is not worth a trip for guys with sexual intentions.

I was told the first question to ask an Albanian girl is if she has a brother.Because if she has and you happen to spoil her honour by fucking her you will be persuaded by her brother's Kalashnikov to marry her.

Awesome first post. Thanks!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Albanian girls seem quite hot

[Image: 20167411182109223458210.jpg]

[Image: 40265222832760391726310.jpg]

[Image: 0-lovenice_albangirl_red_women.jpg]

Quote: (08-05-2013 12:02 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I was told the first question to ask an Albanian girl is if she has a brother.Because if she has and you happen to spoil her honour by fucking her you will be persuaded by her brother's Kalashnikov to marry her.

on a not-entirley-unrelated note...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world...s/1958503/

Why people want to bother with those kind of countries?

Too hard. Same goes for Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Greece, Romania, etc. (If aiming for locals).

You want pussy, go to poland, ukraine, belarus, ... : abundancy and available, although the HB8+ will require the same level of effort

Quote: (08-06-2013 04:23 AM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

Too hard. Same goes for Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Greece, Romania, etc. (If aiming for locals).

You want pussy, go to poland, ukraine, belarus, ... : abundancy and available, although the HB8+ will require the same level of effort

What? I thought Romania was really easy. Just as easy as Poland? And Greeks are having sex 24/7 so I wouldn't have thought it could be too difficult?

Quote: (08-06-2013 04:40 AM)Tony.5678 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2013 04:23 AM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

What? I thought Romania was really easy. Just as easy as Poland? And Greeks are having sex 24/7 so I wouldn't have thought it could be too difficult?
Romania should not be in the list, mistake on my part.

Greece: well, i would say, go to greece and try scoring a greek lady. Good luck. Same goes for Italy, Serbia, Bosnia, ...

All those countries have the typical southern mediteranean culture...including the following elements:
- beta local dudes who treat their girls as princesses => girls are very defensive and act arrogant (they know their value)
- beta local dudes who have aggresive game and hit on everything that moves => girls will not even bother if you hit on them, very hard to fly under the radar
- high family morales and very high ASD (anti-slut-defenses): girls are grown up in very traditional settings, sleeping with foreigners is not part of it
- tight social circles: people go out with friends , very hard to penetrate into those circles

Still you see people who hit those countries thinking they can score there. For sure you can, but it will be really, really hard. The worst part is that exactly those coutnries have the most hot woman in Europe.

I lived in Italy for over a year. I have been in GReece numerous times (to be clear: for beaches and nature, not for girls).

Nice breakdown flint. My roommate in Colombia had been there and he said it was the strangest place he'd ever been and he's Eastern European and well traveled.

I wouldn't choose Albania. They don't have a night life culture. You have more chance going to Bulgaria. They almost look the same.

Little off topic.
I knew couple of guys from Albania while I was still a student. The both were uber-betas. Like one that would tell girl to marry him on first date.
No experience with girls from there though.

I have an Albanian Muslim flag via the Bronx. Sexy as fuck and can ride like a fucking champion. Cums hard everytime. One of my favorite girls honestly. But she is insane. Always drama. Which I can't stand.

Quote: (08-08-2013 02:14 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I have an Albanian Muslim flag via the Bronx. Sexy as fuck and can ride like a fucking champion. Cums hard everytime. One of my favorite girls honestly. But she is insane. Always drama. Which I can't stand.

I feel like that's how it goes with the hottest and best fucks. Their always crazy. But at least they're not boring.

my dad actually learned Albanian when he was in the forces because he wanted to be a translator when he was in Albania (he was there for 6 months) he met some cool people but said he would'nt want to make enemies of them as they told him stories of what they did to people who crossed them

yeah i know a few albanian/kosovo cats who are pretty ruthless cunts. I would think twice before chasing Albanian chicks.