rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
Quote:Quote:

THE IMF HAS controversially suggested a 5 per cent tax cut for women – a move which it believes could increase GDP by 1.75 per cent when combined with better childcare.

http://www.thejournal.ie/imf-suggests-cu...n-2010-11/

I believe this goes against basic human rights.

and the cost of child care in Austria, France, Ireland, and the Slovak Republic.

Whole Eurozone is f*cked. I guess only Russia will be left alive.
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
I think Germany is positioning itself to get out of this E.U. mess and build stronger ties with Russia.
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
Quote: (11-30-2010 03:39 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I think Germany is positioning itself to get out of this E.U. mess and build stronger ties with Russia.

Italy is taking the same road. Don´t forget China. The Uk and US really believed they could throw a speculative attack on Eurozone and nothing would come out of it. They´ve deliberately weakened their own allies, and pushed them into the arms of their enemies. China bought or will buy portuguese and greek public debt.
Germans will probably leave Eurozone and are already forging a stronger alliance with both China and Russia. The french are also doing the same, specially with China.

As said before Europe is a bycicle. If you stop moving it will fall.

About the tax cut is obviously nonsense, but the agenda is clear: Women are more docile than men. Put women in charge and you can rely that they will obey your orders withouth much criticism.
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
Quote: (11-30-2010 03:17 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

THE IMF HAS controversially suggested a 5 per cent tax cut for women – a move which it believes could increase GDP by 1.75 per cent when combined with better childcare.

http://www.thejournal.ie/imf-suggests-cu...n-2010-11/

I believe this goes against basic human rights.

That would be against EU constitution - gender-based discrimination.
But, obviously, IMF has a right to suggest whatever they want.
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
(to pepini)
Earlier this week :

Nov 30 (Reuters) - The risks to the euro are enormous and Germany must decide whether it wants to keep the currency, German economic adviser Peter Bofinger said on German television NTV on Tuesday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBAT00582320101130

Of course after this the puppets went to clarify :

Germany's Finance Ministers determined to defend euro
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSPIS1NE6JN20101201
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
Germany and France have the most to gain from the Euro. Why would they let it fall?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
Quote: (01-12-2011 04:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Germany and France have the most to gain from the Euro. Why would they let it fall?

uh I believe its the exact opposite = rich countries pay for poors
% tax cut for WOMEN ONLY
Quote: (01-12-2011 04:43 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2011 04:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

uh I believe its the exact opposite = rich countries pay for poors

Germany/France have lent hundreds of billions to these poor countries. If they fail, Germany/France never get their money back.

They won't let them fail.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.