rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interview Video Of Bus Driver's Uppercut Receipient

not sure if this has been posted yet but

witness the sympathetic tone, caused by all those years of social conditioning, the reporter has for her as they try to rationalize what happened. upper recipient even lies on camera about how she backs down to prevent things from escalating.

there's a glimmer of hope as she said, "I cannot believe a man would hit a woman that hard." at least she accepted that he was in the right for whacking her

This has been posted before, I think the bus driver ended up getting 3months in jail plus probation or something like that. Which is a shame.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The bitch got what she deserved.

Mortal Kombat-style.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

beautiful uppercut on the part of the bus driver. can't watch it enough....

As much as I sympathize with that bus driver, let's face it, most bus drivers are probably idiots.

Please prove me wrong.

Would you throw away your bread and butter over some ghetto rat?

That's like getting married to a worthless girl.

Quote: (10-26-2013 03:21 AM)soup Wrote:  

As much as I sympathize with that bus driver, let's face it, most bus drivers are probably idiots.

Please prove me wrong.

So you can just sit there and have someone cuss you out AND spit in your face when you know NOTHING will happen to them? If he had reported her INSTEAD of taking her off her feet with a solid right, what do you think they would have done? A slap on the wrists (which she is more than used to).

I understand it may have been silly but not every move in life can be calculated. It's easy to critique in hindsight but we all have pressure points.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-25-2013 05:40 PM)Altair Wrote:  

not sure if this has been posted yet but

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16757....t=uppercut

Quote: (10-26-2013 06:25 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2013 03:21 AM)soup Wrote:  

Please prove me wrong.

So you can just sit there and have someone cuss you out AND spit in your face when you know NOTHING will happen to them? If he had reported her INSTEAD of taking her off her feet with a solid right, what do you think they would have done? A slap on the wrists (which she is more than used to).

I understand it may have been silly but not every move in life can be calculated. It's easy to critique in hindsight but we all have pressure points.

True. And now he has immortalized the phrase: "You goin to jail now", jail being his fist.

IIRC she both hit and spat on him before he finally hit her.

She deserved it.

Tyson would be proud
[Image: Tyson.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (10-26-2013 03:32 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Tyson would be proud
[Image: Tyson.gif]

My hangover hurts more just looking at that GIF.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"