rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs

I wanted to spread some information on these nasty fuckers. I was working for an oil company and this was the last straw that made me quit. I was waking up with red, mosquito like bites on my face, head, legs, arms and back. They itch really bad and you get paranoid of spreading them. I had to leave all my clothes and bags there and get new shit to drive home in. My mom wouldnt even let me stay there on the way home because she didnt want me bringing them. Thank God i didnt bring them back to my place.

Apparently, theyre somewhat common...especially if you travel around and stay in rooms. I always figured you had to be dirty to get them, like lice. I read America got rid of them at one point but travelers brought them back. A relative said she and her daughter got bit up in a LA hotel and had to go to the doctor because the bites were so bad.

Do not leave anything on the floor or bed if you stay somewhere. They cant hop or fly, only crawl. Put bags on high dressers and keep clothes hanging up. Pull up the matress and check! Theyre not tiny like fleas and you should spot them easily. Its extremely hard and expensive to get rid of them. Nothing like fleas or annoying bugs.

Bed Bugs

Expensive as SHIT to get rid of. It cost me close to $1,000 to get them removed from my 700 square foot apartment a few years ago.

You can even pick them up from something as easy as sitting in a movie theater seat. Someone else brings them from home, and the little buggers hop a ride home with you.

Bed Bugs

These little fuckers are everywhere now. I recently stayed in a hotel and was sitting on the bed and saw one of these crawl across it. I started researching them and then checked the mattress seems and they where all over it. It was fucked up. I bagged all my cloths up that I brought in the room and slept on the floor. I really hope they didn't get on my suitcase, still freaks me out.

Bed Bugs

that is certainly one way of looking at it.

the other way of looking at it, is that this is a business opportunity. At least that is what these two ladies did with the invention of buggy beds.

Here is their video. starting watching from 31:51. Beware of pop up. this is putlocker. http://www.putlocker.com/file/DD6A431DCF48FB43#

If i am not mistaken, on subsequent updates, those two ladies are now millionaires.

The premise is very simple: you have an inconvenience... you simply use your brain to come up with a technical solution to the problem. To make it clearer.
Quote: (09-15-2013 11:23 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

The game plan is always the same:
#1. an inconvenience in real life.
#2. Think of a solution.
#3. do a search for the solution to see if others already came up with it.
#4. If nobody did, then run with it.
#5. If somebody already did, then reduce the solution to a conceptual structure/method and try to apply this conceptual structure to a bunch of other things and see which sticks out.
#6. See if you can then make money off it with one goal and only one goal in mind: To simply "fuck bitches, get money" and get the boody fuck out of the western world.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs can drive people crazy. They are making so much trouble. Besides did you know that they have the craziest sex? Rape would be an understatement.

Bed Bugs

This happened to me once in my apt

I had no idea where the fuck they came from

I would wake up with bites and bumps on my arms and chest.

So I threw my mattress out and for two weeks I would wake up at night and spend hours vacuuming, combing the carpet, shades, etc. sometimes they are black other times they are sort of clear with red. I was able to get rid of them but that was luck.

It took a good month for me to sleep normal. I would wake up and feel biting or something crawling but it was my mind playing tricks on me.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Bed Bugs

I worked part time at a hotel during college. When I was there, they had four rooms get locked down because of bed bugs. It was absolutely nasty. The only way they could get rid of them is heat the room to some ungodly temperature and roast them out. So so gross.

Bed Bugs

Best home remedy for bed bugs is Diomataceous Earth. Exterminator style spraying generally does not work. Explosion in Bed Bugs is a result of outlawing DDT, which worked great. Lot of hotels close to mexico smuggle in DDT to control the problem.

Bed Bugs

My brother's place has these bastards right now. I explicitly forbade him from bringing over any bags if he wants to come here. That's how they travel. If you have them, don't bring bags anywhere.

Quote: (10-20-2013 06:36 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

Best home remedy for bed bugs is Diomataceous Earth. Exterminator style spraying generally does not work. Explosion in Bed Bugs is a result of outlawing DDT, which worked great. Lot of hotels close to mexico smuggle in DDT to control the problem.

They use some kind of freeze spray that generally works, but it costs a lot of money. This is a benefit of living in an apartment building because they will often pay for it.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Bed Bugs

Had them in my dorm 2 years ago. Some IRT probably brought them here and then they spread. Took 2 different exterminators to get rid of them, first was some kind of spray which didn't work and the second one that worked put some powder under my bed and near my walls. That finally got rid of them.

Bed Bugs

Dealt with them last month in Spain - at the ritziest place we stayed at (on the Costa Brava) - nasty little fuckers!