rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Letting fear rule your life.

It seems to me that the most unhappiest people I've met are the most fearful. I believe that, for the most part, we create the world we live in. We interpret the world in a way that makes the most sense to us, and I think this is where irrational fear can become embedded in how we see ourselves, other people, and our surroundings. Fear takes different forms; anxiety, phobias, procrastination, and so forth, but one common denominator is the debilitating effect it has on one's life.

This is why I think the most unhappiest people are the most fearful, they lack the ability to change their situation, and become disheartened and miserable, I see that in some of the people that post on this forum. If you let fear run your life, then you create, for yourself, maze with no exit. The only way to free yourself is to face what traps you; I.e. fear.

I think that's why many guys turn to game, they're sick of being afraid, and the they want to take control of their lives.

Very profound and I couldn't agree more. Part of the reason "Breaking Bad" is so popular too. Only when you have nothing to lose you feel truly happy and free. Only when you are not afraid anymore!