rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it just me, or are European girls more friendly to Asian guys?!

Hi Roosh...hi people.... =). What a really interesting forum!

Just wondering about something:

I'm Asian, with a bit of Dutch heritage, but look more Asian. In social networking/penpal sites, I notice a very common trend: usually it's the non-North American girls (mostly Europeans, followed by South Americans and Asians) who initiate conversations with me...or heavily flirt, send smilies, write messages, etc. And they actually show genuine interest in me...ask about my life, send me interesting things, etc. With them I form long lasting bonds/friendships basically.
The North American girls (Americans/Canadians) hardly ever initiate anything...and even if I message them, they don't reply...or if they do, usually it's very short, and then I never hear from them anymore.

Also in real life, whenever I talk to European girls, somehow I feel they're more sincere, friendly, VERY down to earth, sweet, and really feminine too. (I notice European girls dress very well too, exactly how females should dress!)
The North American girls, on the other hand, are usually cold, and somehow they put some kind of invisible barrier/wall (at least that's how I feel).
Even German girls (and I thought Germans are supposed to be cold?!) are always so warm and flirty toward me.

Anyone else notice the same thing?? Any idea why?!!

(I'm not complaining though...I prefer European girls anyway [Image: smile.gif]. But I'm just wondering what's going on!)

You are right. Many young EU girls love the Asian Manga culture.

Anglo-American culture has a bit of a white-supremacy syndrome, whereas much of Western Europe is pretty open minded to outside cultures and people. Not to say that white chicks in the US won't hookup with anyone who's not white, they just don't have that excitement for the "other" that Western Europeans do (unless they're "liberals" who went to progressive universities).

Asian guy travel thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2750.html

Quote: (11-04-2010 01:11 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Anglo-American culture has a bit of a white-supremacy syndrome, whereas much of Western Europe is pretty open minded to outside cultures and people.

As far as attraction is concerned, Asians likely benefit from having few generalizations of them from Europeans. I think it is unique largely to Asians...not Africans, Middle Easterns, East indians/gypsy looking ppl, etc.

Yeah, they definitely are. In fact, based on what I've experienced and heard, I think Asian guys with game and looks go from below average to superstars (or at least all stars) in Eastern Europe. But the nerdy looking Asian guys with no game get nowhere.

North American chicks can be very receptive towards Asian guys like myself, but you gotta highlight your attributes, take the initiative, and showcase yourself to the max. This also includes sense of humor implemented as well..I'd definitely say older divorced white chicks are into that sorta thing bc they spent unhappy marriages with more alpha to the max guys that self-destructed and maybe want a more well-behaved Asian dude for the remainder of their lives.

An Asian guy also has the luxury of being more aggressive & touchy as it'll catch white chicks off guard due to our more reserved and shy reputation.

In Eastern Europe, it depends. Women can be racist and bitchy at first, but you're likely in if you a see those same girls a 2nd/3rd time while giving them polite behavior. Serbia/Hungary are tough to crack, but Western Poland, Warsaw, Slovakia, and Czech Republic are all very doable. Not sure about Russia or Ukraine, but I need to find out.

Perhaps you'll do well in Scandinavia particularly Finland. Austria can be good, but I'd say Spain would be awesome for an Asian dude if you speak Spanish.

You just bumped a 2 year old thread... On race... Asians in particular... I smell, dare I say it...?

Quote: (11-04-2010 07:51 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2010 01:11 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Anglo-American culture has a bit of a white-supremacy syndrome, whereas much of Western Europe is pretty open minded to outside cultures and people.

As far as attraction is concerned, Asians likely benefit from having few generalizations of them from Europeans. I think it is unique largely to Asians...not Africans, Middle Easterns, East indians/gypsy looking ppl, etc.

I would strongly argue Europe is more racist than the U.S, and are not as open to other cultures as North Americans/Americans.

I actually think this is false, East Asians have no stereotypes or advantages working for them at all. This is some sort of huge fallacy or made up thing. I actually think they do have things set for them, just the other day an Asian guy on Reddit wrote about how a bunch of German and French girls rejected anything to do with Asian guys because they said directly to his face that Asians have small penises (kinda inappropriate in a real life setting).

In the European parts of Russia, the Euro Russians hunt down Asians like animals as equally as they do on Gypsies, Central Asians (Asian clones/look alikes) and immigrants from the Caucasus or other communist countries. None of the women prefer or show any indications that they find them exotic or of any attractive value whatsoever when having contact with them. There are illegal Chinese traders in the far East and other parts of Russia and they have a bad reputation, which would mean a bad reputation for Asians as a whole. In the Balkans, it would be quite unthinkable and probably impossible for a Balkanite girl, especially the sought after ones, to EVER show interest in an Asian guy. It's just not in their minds and they just don't find them exotic/appealing at all regardless if they are "different". I have heard Serbs speaking shit about Chinese/Asians, and I wouldn't be surprised if the women share their attitudes.

Most men and women, higher chance if upper echelon or higher caliber, will prefer the best looking mates of their own race and not other races. Most people stick to their own, which is why all these reports seem completely unbelievable and a bunch of hogwash.

Quote: (12-20-2012 06:58 PM)HollowEarth Wrote:  

Most men and women, higher chance if upper echelon or higher caliber, will prefer the best looking mates of their own race and not other races. Most people stick to their own, which is why all these reports seem completely unbelievable and a bunch of hogwash.

Not quite true: just women. "...we observe a strong asymmetry across genders in racial preferences: women of all races exhibit strong same-race preferences, while men of no race exhibit a statistically significant same-race preference." This finding has been corrobated numerous times, that women are much more racist than men when it comes to mate selection.

Social networks tend to be racially homogenous as well, as people associate more with people of their own race. And most men only meet potential bangs through their network. Men will also guard attractive women in their networks with greater vigilance from would-be interlopers.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

If a european girl won't date a asian/whatever other race guy, it's not really because she's racist, but more because she's strongly aware of her own cultural background/surrounding... or asian/whatever guys are just not her taste.
Many north american/aussie girls on the other side either wouldn't have such a problem because their cultural background doesn't have any racial ties because their (very young) countries always have been multiracial.

Nothing new in the end.
You can't fully beat the racist thought out of a human, it'll always be there. It's nothing wrong, it's natural.
It's all ok as long as there aren't big population/immigration shifts from one culture/race to a country from another culture/race, this will undenyingbly only cause tension.

Also Asians are not aware of the intraeuropean racism.Germans vs Slavs vs Mediteraneans.Racism happens both ways.It is normal that 70% at least of Germanic girls do not want Slavs or Mediteraneans as boyfriends and this has to do both with appearance and culture reasons.(generally culture is connected to appearance).The same many Mediteranean girls do not want any relationships with Germanics who they describe with devaluating words(pigs,no style etc).
Slavic girls express much more affinity towards Germanics than towards Mediteraneans.The opinion of Mediteranean girls about Slavic guys is usually low with the exception of good looking Serbs and Russian oligarchs.

However any Balkan guy will find it ridiculous to complain about racism of Germanic girls towards him since he knows his appearance is on average superior to their compatriots and the main reasons for dislike are cultural,economic which is completely understandable.

Please don't turn into racism again.

Do u consider Russia racist?

Now there are many Russian hooligan type men who don't like anyone except Russians, but there are also a lot I'd Russian girls from siberia who married Asians. Is this a paradox?

We are only here to share our experiences not to be racist

I agree for Anglo Saxon girls, there is.a different culture and game involved. They like to drink alot, are more manly, And that is the reason why we have this forum to escape these girls.

Asian guys struggle with cold approach in North America due to unsexy stereotyping.

This is how American girls perceive Asian guys:

In France Asian guys do very well, they appreciate intellect and culture but it's the total opposite in America where being buffed up with protein powder, TRT, steroids and what not is good.

Hollywood has really degraded the shit out of Asian guys with all their mockery, false and misleading stereotyping (hidden insecurity).

Asian guys have to work much much harder since people's mind is already made up, conditioned by media.

But i still think people get more annoyed (hate) to see black guy with gorgeous white girl than Asian guy with gorgeous white girl.
Usually you'll get the shocked look on people's face ... LOL!

Quote: (12-21-2012 07:23 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Also Asians are not aware of the intraeuropean racism.Germans vs Slavs vs Mediteraneans.Racism happens both ways.It is normal that 70% at least of Germanic girls do not want Slavs or Mediteraneans as boyfriends and this has to do both with appearance and culture reasons.(generally culture is connected to appearance).The same many Mediteranean girls do not want any relationships with Germanics who they describe with devaluating words(pigs,no style etc).
Slavic girls express much more affinity towards Germanics than towards Mediteraneans.The opinion of Mediteranean girls about Slavic guys is usually low with the exception of good looking Serbs and Russian oligarchs.

However any Balkan guy will find it ridiculous to complain about racism of Germanic girls towards him since he knows his appearance is on average superior to their compatriots and the main reasons for dislike are cultural,economic which is completely understandable.

+1

[quote='Apollo2' pid='331953' dateline='1356098379']
Asian guys struggle with cold approach in North America due to unsexy stereotyping.

Yes I agree with this somehow. Cold approach is more difficult in Anglo Saxon countries for those girls.

Now meeting a gringa in a hostel who spits out some English or American accent just make me wanna puke.
However, women in their 30s in these countries are good. That's why you see some older Asians marrying these women later on in their life to settle down in these countries

I was in Europe last year and saw 3 short Filipino-Australian dudes kill it with hot European girls. Filipinos are a novelty in Europe as it is. Filipinos with an Aussie accent doubly so. These guys were fit and had style as it was, but they were definitely leveraging their exotic factor to tap girls above their league. It was ironic given that Asian men are low on the totem pole in Anglo countries - these guys wouldn't pull the same quality back home in Australia where these guys would be stereotyped as a low status Asian guy.

We all know an Aussie dude would wreak havoc in the States simply because of his accent. But what about a Chinese guy from Canada with a Canadian accent running game in Sweden, or a Filipino guy from Australia in France. Essentially, these guys "sound white" without "looking white." And for Europeans who've never been exposed to Asian dudes speaking with an American/Canadian/Australian accent, it may be the first them they'll have met someone like this and it'll compound their exotic/novelty status. I could even see these guys leveraging their exotic factor to out-pull generic dime-a-dozen white dudes.

I'm also thinking this could work for minority cats in other Anglosphere countries. For example, Chinese-Australian dude could kill in America as his Aussie accent will negate the negative stereotypes associated with his "Asianness." He will be perceived as more Australian than Asian on account of his accent.

One of the things that got me really worried some time back was the huge disparity between WGuy-AGirl vs AGuy-WGirl couples in North America. "This will not end well if the Asian guys have no one to date", I thought. I've noticed this starting to change the last few years, at least around DC. Though, and there is no nice way to say this and people here don't like to hear it, that the problem may have less to do with race than Asian guys generally not being as tall as other races. Short guys take a hit no matter what the color of their skin. I would also say that there is a secondary effect of whether or not the Asian guy speaks without an Asian accent. If he has an American accent, I usually see more success. For whatever reason, a Cantonese or Korean accent just does not excite the girls like a French or Italian accent. I'm not trying to be mean here - just giving my observations.

I wonder if the better reception in Europe (also, which part of Europe are we talking about?) may simply have to do with a healthier dating market since it's not been skewed by female obesity. Attractive women in Europe simply may not be able to afford to be as choosy.

Note: My bad, I meant to reply to this thread actually: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18833-page-2.html

Yeah I really don't understand where this aggressive race card comes to play.

In a nutshell, here is me explaining myself again:

1) Are Asian guys usually the preferred type for females universally?

No. Everybody has their preferences and their dream type of guy. Asian guys can be preferred (by chicks preferring the Beta type in this phase of their lives), but they're likely not always the predominant first choice.

2) Does that mean Asian guys are doomed?

Of course not. Males and females are always sleeping around with different partners that do not fit their first choice. Just bc a guy isn't deemed the ultimate prize in any environment doesn't mean he can't quietly go about collecting notches with good game, the ability to present himself, confidence, and good bounces. I've dated 1 or 2 chicks before that preferred the Asian look, but also other chicks who were attracted to "me" despite not fantasizing about Asian dudes on a daily basis.

Other Topics:
3) People of Polish Descent in Chicago

As Hollow Earth was saying, maybe people of Polish descent in Chicago tend not to date or marry Asians. He could be right..or just predominantly right. But it doesn't necessarily mean he knows people in Poland as he's likely never visited. Cities like DFW and Houston in TX are packed with Vietnamese yet the people of VN descent here are totally different than the ones in Vietnam..especially when you factor in the north being different from the south in that country. Also, the people of Mexican descent in Texas are much different than the locals in Mexico City or the rest of the country. These differences between people of Italian, Vietnamese, and Mexican descent here within North America and their respective mother lands cannot be experienced unless you've traveled to those aforementioned countries.

Whatever the case, maybe the community college failure is right about generalizations equaling out to absolute results 100% of the time (sarcasm)...even though he's likely never been to Poland getting to experience the vibe, personality, & logistics of each city in present day 2012.

If my experience in Poland was a nightmare, I wouldn't be saying good things on this forum to begin with.

4) My experience in Belgrade & Budapest

I didn't collect any notches in either city. Just bc a chick won't sleep with you doesn't necessarily mean she or the environment she's in is racist. I've heard people in Budapest can be harsh towards those of African or South Asian descent. As for an East Asian like myself, Hungarians were cordial & friendly for the most part. I maybe had one or two chances but failed in the end. I just personally felt the younger people in Budapest tended to be clique-ish & probably were not open to a ONS with a random Asian dude like myself, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are "racist." My results could've been different with social connections there or better game at the time.

As for Belgrade, the women there prefer local guys for the most part. It's possible but it'll take time. Still, everybody in Beograd was very social buying me drinks, wanting pictures with me, asking if I wanted to join their table if eating alone, etc

5) Asian Guys Traveling

An Asian guy traveling alone at the end of the day might be preferred in some destinations and might have to work harder in other locations depending on his looks, game, personality, sense of humor, and confidence. Then again, an Asian guy is not going to pull any notches if he comes out looking FOB William Hung like with absolutely no game period.

Quote: (12-21-2012 09:18 AM)nomis69 Wrote:  

In France Asian guys do very well, they appreciate intellect and culture but it's the total opposite in America where being buffed up with protein powder, TRT, steroids and what not is good.

Hollywood has really degraded the shit out of Asian guys with all their mockery, false and misleading stereotyping (hidden insecurity).

Asian guys have to work much much harder since people's mind is already made up, conditioned by media.

But i still think people get more annoyed (hate) to see black guy with gorgeous white girl than Asian guy with gorgeous white girl.
Usually you'll get the shocked look on people's face ... LOL!

Wrong, asian dudes who are attractive, masculine, and westernized are not affected by such stereotypes and will be considered desirable by anglo american women. it's the short, scrawny, unattractive, foreign asians that tend to have trouble. keep in mind that most anglo women aren't exactly that attractive themselves; a top tier asian would find a lower percentage of white females attractive than the other way around.

Quote: (12-21-2012 10:12 AM)Apollo2 Wrote:  

I was in Europe last year and saw 3 short Filipino-Australian dudes kill it with hot European girls. Filipinos are a novelty in Europe as it is. Filipinos with an Aussie accent doubly so. These guys were fit and had style as it was, but they were definitely leveraging their exotic factor to tap girls above their league. It was ironic given that Asian men are low on the totem pole in Anglo countries - these guys wouldn't pull the same quality back home in Australia where these guys would be stereotyped as a low status Asian guy.

We all know an Aussie dude would wreak havoc in the States simply because of his accent. But what about a Chinese guy from Canada with a Canadian accent running game in Sweden, or a Filipino guy from Australia in France. Essentially, these guys "sound white" without "looking white." And for Europeans who've never been exposed to Asian dudes speaking with an American/Canadian/Australian accent, it may be the first them they'll have met someone like this and it'll compound their exotic/novelty status. I could even see these guys leveraging their exotic factor to out-pull generic dime-a-dozen white dudes.

I'm also thinking this could work for minority cats in other Anglosphere countries. For example, Chinese-Australian dude could kill in America as his Aussie accent will negate the negative stereotypes associated with his "Asianness." He will be perceived as more Australian than Asian on account of his accent.

um couldn't that also apply to asians who speak with an american/canadian accent? as long as he isn't a total fob, he is already shattering the "foreign" image. chinese american who is well above average in looks would excel in any anglo country, as well as europe. remember in any predominantly white country, the majority of white males aren't exactly that good looking, and women know that.

Quote: (03-10-2015 07:05 PM)YourHusband Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2012 10:12 AM)Apollo2 Wrote:  

um couldn't that also apply to asians who speak with an american/canadian accent? as long as he isn't a total fob, he is already shattering the "foreign" image. chinese american who is well above average in looks would excel in any anglo country, as well as europe. remember in any predominantly white country, the majority of white males aren't exactly that good looking, and women know that.

I do wonder if an Asian American can do better in the USA
if he has a British Accent or Aussie Accent.
There is a new Half-Malaysian actor named Henry Golding.
He just starred in Crazy Rich Asians and A Simple Favor, and had 2 sex scenes with Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick!
Golding was educated in the UK and has a British accent.
But I think this only works if you have a Posh British accent from Eton or some other snobby uni.
I think this comes from education and being a higher class.
Low class and poor immigrants will still retain a broken english fob accent in Britain or the USA.
But having a Posh accent displays sophistication and a better communication style.
Broken english will just frustrate white women and lose attraction.

There are plenty of Asians living in the UK, but these guys still
complain about how difficult it is dating in London.
However, I have heard that British women are slutty espesially after
a few pints, so I'm not sure why they have trouble pulling.

Quote: (03-14-2019 08:59 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

But I think this only works if you have a Posh British accent from Eton or some other snobby uni.

Eton isn't a uni.

Quote: (03-14-2019 08:59 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

There are plenty of Asians living in the UK, but these guys still
complain about how difficult it is dating in London.

London isn't all of the UK.

Dude, where do you get your understanding of the western world from?